Fix the Seeker talent, it's the most broken thing ever done (Intoxicating pain)

Eofortun

Many have been asking for the nerf in the Seeker class for a long time, for the unfair damage compared to other classes. Now Aingrid has decided to give the strongest class in the game a talent that makes it even stronger

The seeker is now practically immortal, as before the class took 700-1k damage, now it takes 300 damage and then heals again, not counting its 55% damage reduction. The damage caused by the class that used to be around 1.2k, now exceeds 2k-2.5k easily thanks to the new talent that amazingly increases 40% of the character's strength.

Would love to know what goes on in the minds of developers to do something irresponsible like it ?.

Adjust the talent to something tangible and comparable to the other classes please.

*Experience from Arena

Edited by Eofortun
"c"

seeker lose 70% hp max amount. it mean we got easily die. and healing reduce to 50% . low hp low healing.. this talent is  not broke. 

Edited by wantoohoo
typo

On 9/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, wantoohoo said:

seeker lose 70% hp max amount. it mean we got easily die. and healing reduce to 50% . low hp low healing.. this talent is  not broke. 

'low HP low heal' is correct. But did you forget that he gains 40% extra damage and 55% damage reduction, and the skill returns the lost hp to the same as it was before. When you first hit the seeker, believe me, you don't get a second chance. Talent is the most broken.

Edited by Eofortun
"b"

12 hours ago, Eofortun said:

"low hp low healing" it's correct, but you forgot that he gain 40% extra dmg and 55% damage reduction, and the skill constantily return the hp lost to the same than was before. When you hit the sekker first time, believe will not have the second chance. The talent is the most broken.

40% dmg is from skill, not from this talent ,we got 40% dmg,because  we make it inner rage 4/4(max).if we make it 1/4 then we got only 10% dmg. so its depend how many level we make the skill up. and u talk about second chance? rogue do worst than seeker, when rogue hit first. 1 combo done. no second chance too for seeker. its depend how style u play. 

On 9/12/2022 at 5:37 PM, wantoohoo said:

talent not broke bruv what in the **** a seeker literally killed 2 players alone with 0 ducking hp WTF BRUV

5 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

talent not broke bruv what in the **** a seeker literally killed 2 players alone with 0 ducking hp WTF BRUV

How many times do you have to be explained to that its just a visual bug. Seeker can go 0 hp in towns every once in a while if they afk with a healing minion.

3 hours ago, Raislin said:

How many times do you have to be explained to that its just a visual bug. Seeker can go 0 hp in towns every once in a while if they afk with a healing minion.

i don't see minions in arena and he was getting hit by lightning from the statues. enough with the visual bug, it's better they that fix it.

And for your info, we were both full greatness while the seeker had pve gears on

Edited by Ahmed Didar
Additional information

On 9/15/2022 at 12:06 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

i don't see minions in arena and he was getting hit by lightning from the statues. enough with the visual bug, it's better they that fix it.

And for your info, we were both full greatness while the seeker had pve gears on

its impossible. dont make me laugh dude. 2 greatness vs 1 pve? imagine how many dmg the seeker inflict in you. even seeker has high dmg as pve. i challenge you. record that issue then send video here . ty

13 hours ago, wantoohoo said:

its impossible. dont make me laugh dude. 2 greatness vs 1 pve? imagine how many dmg the seeker inflict in you. even seeker has high dmg as pve. i challenge you. record that issue then send video here . ty

i couldn't record that, but next time i will be sure to record it

• 2 weeks later...

I receive 2k+ being charmer

That talent is really useless for that class 

I see Warlock +10 Greatness and accesories killed in 4 seconds

And those players are exploiting DPS and damage stats no need mana regen

talking around something that never get fixed and its useless now for a old game even tho if they work on it lol ...war spear was on one side from the begin.

don't know why but its be like that .elves been crying from begin for even little things while mc players never pay attention to what happening into game all they do was talking on game and never be crying like elves on forum to change things maybe it would work .

now its useless to try hard on forum  even if you make any good .

Spoiler

A stitch in time saves nine.

1 hour ago, Puppymaster said:

talking around something that never get fixed and its useless now for a old game even tho if they work on it lol ...war spear was on one side from the begin.

don't know why but its be like that .elves been crying from begin for even little things while mc players never pay attention to what happening into game all they do was talking on game and never be crying like elves on forum to change things maybe it would work .

now its useless to try hard on forum  even if you make any good .

Hide contents

A stitch in time saves nine.

Definitely, the favored side is obvious, we all can see.

11 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Definitely, the favored side is obvious, we all can see.

It doesn't need to be said, even the long-eared elves know this. But they still maneuver a lot here

Spoiler

His bread is buttered on both sides

On 10/4/2022 at 7:33 PM, Kyrai said:

I receive 2k+ being charmer

That talent is really useless for that class 

I see Warlock +10 Greatness and accesories killed in 4 seconds

And those players are exploiting DPS and damage stats no need mana regen

With seeker +10 greatness too why not.  A dps kill a warlock is easy thing. U need to compare all equip , stats both player . Before judging.

On 10/4/2022 at 10:09 PM, Santa Claus said:

And they are able to abuse books that activate at low hp

Book ITS different thing bro. Don't make a thing .rare book is not easy thing to get . And we need to pay alot for that.

17 minutes ago, wantoohoo said:

Book ITS different thing bro. Don't make a thing .rare book is not easy thing to get . And we need to pay alot for that.

So does any other char. Those books have better stats than normal books bcs they activate at low hp now seeker can start with those books and they can abuse books in all aspects of the game

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

This talent doesn't have sense, only make Seeker a fast killer in 1 stun combo

You finally said something right

On 10/10/2022 at 7:11 PM, Kyrai said:

This talent doesn't have sense, only make Seeker a fast killer in 1 stun combo

Fast combo? Lol seeker fast because they equipment. Thing equipment they use too . And Rogue have 1 stun combo too . Make sense now?

On 10/10/2022 at 3:34 PM, Santa Claus said:

So does any other char. Those books have better stats than normal books bcs they activate at low hp now seeker can start with those books and they can abuse books in all aspects of the game

How about seeker lose their 70% hp ? Fair isn't it 

On 10/10/2022 at 3:34 PM, Santa Claus said:

Dont tell me u scared with 1.5k hp player 😁😁😁

30 minutes ago, wantoohoo said:

Are u dumb or what dont they get insane defense and dmg with that talent and on top of that they freely abuse those books .

dmg class with tanking ability thats just so stup*d!

And we see they crying about necro acid rain lmao this soooooo bullsh*t ..

Edited by Puppymaster

14 hours ago, wantoohoo said:

Fast combo? Lol seeker fast because they equipment. Thing equipment they use too . And Rogue have 1 stun combo too . Make sense now?

Dont tell me u scared with 1.5k hp player 😁😁😁

1.5khp? lel I saw 0hp and can't die.

Don't defend something obviusly

Seeker have more control skill than rogue and now this more damage and more tank 100%

Better than Death Knights that talent bad planned 

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Seeker have more control skill than rogue and now this more damage and more tank 100%

Talkin about bug that already fixed.

17 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

dmg class with tanking ability thats just so stup*d!

And we see they crying about necro acid rain lmao this soooooo bullsh*t ..

Don't come here if u cant explaine well about topic discussion.

7 hours ago, Kyrai said:

You are still bad at maths. Seekers and rogues got same amount of cc and rogues are way better and more reliable.

4 hours ago, wantoohoo said:

Don't come here if u cant explaine well about topic discussion.

Spoiler

Let's hear a word from the mother of the bride

First of all, let me correct your spelling mistake. My dear and handsome friend its

EXPLAIN :

• show,
  • cause to understand,
  • give to understand,
  • inculcate

oh and  no matter how much I don't know, I know better than you that many changes should be made in the classes of long-eared elves

now lets talk bro:all_the_things_sad1:

Edited by Puppymaster

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

You are still bad at maths. Seekers and rogues got same amount of cc and rogues are way better and more reliable.

Dissapearance > Stun

Exhaustive Blow > Stun

Atraction > Silence

Sun Net

Flurry

Trickiest

Gouge

Go Zurpi's Guide

3 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Dissapearance > Stun

Exhaustive Blow > Stun

Atraction > Silence

Sun Net

Flurry

Trickiest

Gouge

Go Zurpi's Guide

Attraction silence is so short you cant even use another skill to chain cc. It might as well not exist. Exhaustive blow does like 300 damage on most people even with our "op" talent and the stun duration lasts about as long as men do in bed. 4 seconds at 4/4 base and 5 with talent its god-awful. Stealth stun lasts slightly longer but has low chance of success. Think it was 80 at 5/5 which is terrible. Sun nets is an expert so cant even use relics on it so that sucks. Rogues stuns at least do damage and the additional effect isn't hot garbage.

Nvm stealth stun sucks at 3 seconds. So its even more garbage than I thought.

Edited by Raislin

On 10/13/2022 at 9:37 PM, Raislin said:

Attraction silence is so short you cant even use another skill to chain cc. It might as well not exist. Exhaustive blow does like 300 damage on most people even with our "op" talent and the stun duration lasts about as long as men do in bed. 4 seconds at 4/4 base and 5 with talent its god-awful. Stealth stun lasts slightly longer but has low chance of success. Think it was 80 at 5/5 which is terrible. Sun nets is an expert so cant even use relics on it so that sucks. Rogues stuns at least do damage and the additional effect isn't hot garbage.

Nvm stealth stun sucks at 3 seconds. So its even more garbage than I thought.

you wanna know something? this shit talent is broken even more than chief aoe, remember when all chief used to gather together and spam aoe and then elf cried to nerf their dmg? well it's almost the same here, get 2-3 seekers together, abuse the low hp activating books and duck the system, ty

On 10/13/2022 at 8:57 AM, Kyrai said:

Dissapearance > Stun

Exhaustive Blow > Stun

Atraction > Silence

Sun Net

Flurry

Trickiest

Gouge

Go Zurpi's Guide

Literally Both can "perma" stun, There is no point in complaining. 

nobody waste points on attraction even if it has silence, so its like 10% of working, It's as if you put a relic of fear in 'kick in the back' and count it as cc skill 

Now, almost all seeker skills are terrible

, only speed   makes a seeker a "godlike" If what you want is to destroy the seeker Usefulness, easy..... nerf the attack speed.... , but I guess it would also affect the legion characters who also use attack speed, and to vary, blame the elfs for this

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

you wanna know something? this shit talent is broken even more than chief aoe, remember when all chief used to gather together and spam aoe and then elf cried to nerf their dmg? well it's almost the same here, get 2-3 seekers together, abuse the low hp activating books

Literally that chief skill did what a  x3 today chieftains/mages  do, But since it belongs to the legion and also one of your characters, who tf cares!! No? 

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

And duck the system, ty

😂

8 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

you wanna know something? this shit talent is broken even more than chief aoe, remember when all chief used to gather together and spam aoe and then elf cried to nerf their dmg? well it's almost the same here, get 2-3 seekers together, abuse the low hp activating books and duck the system, ty

Chief is one of the most broken classes currently in the game, taking away op damage from swooping army literally did nothing as they still 2 shot 90% of the player base if they are even relatively decently geared. They have a strong tanking skill, they have a heal, they have a resist skill that lasts forever, and now a somewhat reliable stun.

People seem to forget that seekers talent is literally the last thing you have in talent tree at the moment and even if you skimp on getting everything else it still takes a ton of knowledge to get it. Even now there's not many with it and the ones who have it of course are the strong ones so obviously it skews what the talent + skill combo actually feels like.

It takes months if not a year (and gold in the 10s of millions) to be able to get a seeker to even a relatively close to being strong enough for the talent to be called op. Meanwhile I could level a chief in a week and get the standard arena gear with a few days of spam and amp +9 which is relatively "cheap" compared to +10 and kill most of the server.

3 hours ago, Raislin said:

Chief is one of the most broken classes currently in the game, taking away op damage from swooping army literally did nothing as they still 2 shot 90% of the player base if they are even relatively decently geared. They have a strong tanking skill, they have a heal, they have a resist skill that lasts forever, and now a somewhat reliable stun.

People seem to forget that seekers talent is literally the last thing you have in talent tree at the moment and even if you skimp on getting everything else it still takes a ton of knowledge to get it. Even now there's not many with it and the ones who have it of course are the strong ones so obviously it skews what the talent + skill combo actually feels like.

It takes months if not a year (and gold in the 10s of millions) to be able to get a seeker to even a relatively close to being strong enough for the talent to be called op. Meanwhile I could level a chief in a week and get the standard arena gear with a few days of spam and amp +9 which is relatively "cheap" compared to +10 and kill most of the server.

it's the talent I am talking about. I don't know if developers intentionally made the talent to abuse books. why don't you talk about that? who else can do that? no one else except seeker. I am sorry but I won't change my opinion. I have seen seeker play like crazy. Invisibility with some good pvp skills, and this isn't only about pvp, it's the pve side i am concerned about, I don't wanna see bunch of seekers with highest dps in game tank. THEIR DMG IS ABSURD no matter how you explain to me.

Btw surprise, the talent literally gives you the advantage of not investing much.

14 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

it's the talent I am talking about. I don't know if developers intentionally made the talent to abuse books. why don't you talk about that? who else can do that? no one else except seeker. I am sorry but I won't change my opinion. I have seen seeker play like crazy. Invisibility with some good pvp skills, and this isn't only about pvp, it's the pve side i am concerned about, I don't wanna see bunch of seekers with highest dps in game tank. THEIR DMG IS ABSURD no matter how you explain to me.

Btw surprise, the talent literally gives you the advantage of not investing much.

The reason I'm not talking about the books is because they aren't even that good. Just because Seeker can actually make use of the effect doesn't suddenly mean they are any better than on any other class. I can count in one hand when one of those books have made a difference not to mention most people don't even have them because they were a huge waste of a book slot before this update and Seekers in particular are very picky about the books they had. Secret vampirism is mostly useful only if you have distortion book to survive while you are stunned and the most lifesteal you will get reliably is between 40-50% (+1.6% lifesteal with the new lv32 arena awards) which means you may not heal even then and if you do due to the penalty on healing the talent gives it wont even be that much not to mention distortion has a cooldown on it.

I'd understand your complaint if the books made seekers talent like rugged hide but they don't.

Also I do not understand this obsession over pve as that is the content where the other faction is completely removed from the equation 99% of the time. The only place where this would be an issue is possibly spring raid bosses where devs have had the foresight to place mechanics on the bosses so they don't die in 2 seconds which seekers would be good at doing. With the state of the game as it is, no good dps class actually needs anyone else to do any pve content with the exception of rangers being bad in tech for example and I assume hunters and rogues share this problem but it's not like there isn't any other dungeons to do in the game.

1 minute ago, Santa Claus said:

Not to mention that when they use ho pot it works like +100% or more while other chars get 60%

I suppose this is true by pure technicality since the potion still heals 60% of total hp while seekers available health pool is shrunk to 30%. Being down to 30% hp is still a penalty though no matter how you may twist that it's somehow a benefit.

If this talent is so bad as u guys are saying then why does every seeker use it. If there as no real benefit like u guys say why does ppl use this talent while there are 2 others.

This talent is like passive buff for seeker and on top of that they can abuse books and potions that werent meant to be used this way

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

If this talent is so bad as u guys are saying then why does every seeker use it. If there as no real benefit like u guys say why does ppl use this talent while there are 2 others.

This talent is like passive buff for seeker and on top of that they can abuse books and potions that werent meant to be used this way

Nobody is claiming its bad. But it's not as op as you people seem to think. There's clearly a difference in something being good and op. Considering the drawbacks this one has I'd call it strong but not op by any means. 

Edited by Raislin

16 hours ago, Raislin said:

Just wanted to add a few points in here. As a maxed chief player myself i would say the 2 shot/burst kill is kind of a thing on full physical dmg build chief IF you have maxed/equal to enemy amp AP gears and no greatness stuff yet, since you can have near the max possible damage before greatness but to get the defence you need greatness items. But when it comes to the end goal of greatness items, thats when things change and the "oneshot" potential goes effectively to zero. There is not a single class in the game that dies in one combo to a chief when you got atleast greatness accessories and obviously being about same amp as the chief especially when youre buffed up as you mostly are when fighting, i do agree that the dmg is high, but death is avoidable and most classes in game have skills that can counter the burst with little to no effort. Now for rugged its surely on the better side of defensive skills, but its not too hard to deal with once you learn to fight vs chiefs (skill timing is crucial vs them and overall only orci book chiefs are a real pain in the ass but thats like1-2 people/server). Even with around 70% cooldown the skill has +-18 second cooldown while it lasts 10. Resist is 6 seconds +1 second for each cleansed debuff at maximum of 4, talent which adds 4 seconds time but aswell adds gambling since you lose 10% resist every 2 sec. For aoe dmg i dont think the dmg itself is the issue but rather that its continuous over 8 secs which gives the ability to get constant lifesteal from it which do make u pretty tanky in some situations. For stun combo all im gonna say is everyone milks off reaction relics from chief resist and it requires 2 skill combo so its less effective than u think. About seeker talent pvp wise i find it not too bad, its the same with rogue if u get stunned from stealth without being prepared, youre gonna die unless youre a tank. 1v1 situations are different scenario but thats kind of irrelevant since the game is mostly about teamplay. Sure they hit 1600+/autohits to +10 full greatness people which is quite damn high but atleast so far from what i´ve personally seen, they dont dominate arena or such and can be dealt with. Pve wise its easily on the "broken" side in my opinion, they already tried to make mc and elf somewhat balanced pve wise especially dmg wise so idk why they decided to add this talent while seekers already had best dmg in game (exception being at bosses like spring raids that push people away which gives a slight advantage to ranged classes.). Even though its mainly extremely good in pve it has major effects in a few pvp related things aswell like mermen gvg stage 2 where seekers do ridiculous damage to pylons in no time which can affect the outcome of the gvg. Overall both sides should be somewhat balanced in pve aswell in my opinion and seekers with the new talent are just way out of the league in that regard. For books i wont say anything cause they work the same for every class some just benefit more from some of the books while others benefit more from some other books.

If you cant kill a seeker with 2k hp it means your damage is bad, or your class isnt meant to nuke the seeker. 

I suggest to amp more if you are a damage class, or change your class to satisfy your need of killing seekers, instead of whining here about everything you cant do/kill/have. 

Spoiler

It is unreal how people keep complaining about everything and everyone just cause they cant do the same. 

my +9 outdated warlock killed a full books/ +10 seeker with few hits.

24 minutes ago, God Emerald said:

If you cant kill a seeker with 2k hp it means your damage is bad, or your class isnt meant to nuke the seeker. 

I suggest to amp more if you are a damage class, or change your class to satisfy your need of killing seekers, instead of whining here about everything you cant do/kill/have. 

Reveal hidden contents

It is unreal how people keep complaining about everything and everyone just cause they cant do the same. 

my +9 outdated warlock killed a full books/ +10 seeker with few hits.

no, fyi, your 2k seeker gets full hp with every damage.

11 hours ago, Raislin said:

Nobody is claiming its bad. But it's not as op as you people seem to think. There's clearly a difference in something being good and op. Considering the drawbacks this one has I'd call it strong but not op by any means. 

it is, at least in where I play.

2 hours ago, Sandels said:

Just wanted to add a few points in here. As a maxed chief player myself i would say the 2 shot/burst kill is kind of a thing on full physical dmg build chief IF you have maxed/equal to enemy amp AP gears and no greatness stuff yet, since you can have near the max possible damage before greatness but to get the defence you need greatness items. But when it comes to the end goal of greatness items, thats when things change and the "oneshot" potential goes effectively to zero. There is not a single class in the game that dies in one combo to a chief when you got atleast greatness accessories and obviously being about same amp as the chief especially when youre buffed up as you mostly are when fighting, i do agree that the dmg is high, but death is avoidable and most classes in game have skills that can counter the burst with little to no effort. Now for rugged its surely on the better side of defensive skills, but its not too hard to deal with once you learn to fight vs chiefs (skill timing is crucial vs them and overall only orci book chiefs are a real pain in the ass but thats like1-2 people/server). Even with around 70% cooldown the skill has +-18 second cooldown while it lasts 10. Resist is 6 seconds +1 second for each cleansed debuff at maximum of 4, talent which adds 4 seconds time but aswell adds gambling since you lose 10% resist every 2 sec. For aoe dmg i dont think the dmg itself is the issue but rather that its continuous over 8 secs which gives the ability to get constant lifesteal from it which do make u pretty tanky in some situations. For stun combo all im gonna say is everyone milks off reaction relics from chief resist and it requires 2 skill combo so its less effective than u think. About seeker talent pvp wise i find it not too bad, its the same with rogue if u get stunned from stealth without being prepared, youre gonna die unless youre a tank. 1v1 situations are different scenario but thats kind of irrelevant since the game is mostly about teamplay. Sure they hit 1600+/autohits to +10 full greatness people which is quite damn high but atleast so far from what i´ve personally seen, they dont dominate arena or such and can be dealt with. Pve wise its easily on the "broken" side in my opinion, they already tried to make mc and elf somewhat balanced pve wise especially dmg wise so idk why they decided to add this talent while seekers already had best dmg in game (exception being at bosses like spring raids that push people away which gives a slight advantage to ranged classes.). Even though its mainly extremely good in pve it has major effects in a few pvp related things aswell like mermen gvg stage 2 where seekers do ridiculous damage to pylons in no time which can affect the outcome of the gvg. Overall both sides should be somewhat balanced in pve aswell in my opinion and seekers with the new talent are just way out of the league in that regard. For books i wont say anything cause they work the same for every class some just benefit more from some of the books while others benefit more from some other books.

Finally a reasonable take. The reason I said 90% of the players get 2 shot is because the 10% left over is the players with the top arena gear. But realistically most of the people still use craft accessories at least until they can afford the lv26/28 greatness from doing daily 5x5/crucible/seals. 

As for the pve side of things, not that long ago there was a balance update where seeker damage got nerfed by around 20% and now i believe it was in preparation for the talent update where we got this talent. Without this talent the dps difference between seeker and other classes was effectively completely negated for a while until the talent update. This was badly needed because other dps classes have other things to go for them, such as being ranged for one or having somewhat reliable damage reduction in having access to "reliable" dodge stat in Rogue with Kick in the back. Not that dodge is useful in pve but you get what I mean. Seeker has always been purely about damage, damage and even more damage. Which is why Seeker shield skill which people always complain about for some reason breaks in a single hit and gives them a damage buff.

I understand that in gvgs this can be a problem but it can be dealt with proper communication and having a dedicated party on each of the side pylons. Sending seekers to kill pylons by themselves in pve gear against a party of pvp geared players will just end up as free points for the opposition. Now having a few seekers go with party or 2 of pvp players to keep the defenders in check on the other hand is called strategy that you can take advantage of and it's not like rogues cant do something similar since they received the frenzy update recently. It wont be as good as seekers damage output of course but you can't pretend this option doesn't also exist for legion.

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

no, fyi, your 2k seeker gets full hp with every damage.

it is, at least in where I play.

He doesn't have a seeker and I'm fairly certain he was talking about mine. And as it happens both dark circle and fear do not count as "stuns" and as such they don't trigger distortion book which is how you can easily kill a seeker with this talent active. Seeker wont be healing if it's under cc. Not to mention that seeker wont be healing to full with one hit even if you are getting hit. Let's take the 1600 damage from the post I quoted above and lets do some math.

My seeker has charmed lifesteal in lv30 gear with all the books and I end up with 26.8% ls. Now lets pretend its lv32 gear instead so it will be 28.4%. Now we can add the 15% from Secret vampirism which will make it 43.4%. And just to be thorough we can also add the defensive relic that increases ls by 15% at 20%(+2% with talent and +5% from group relic) chance which means we end up at 58.4% ls.

The talent reduces healing effectiveness by 50% from any source and this also includes lifestealing effect. So effectively this makes our 58.4% lifesteal act as if it is 29.2% ls instead. And if I'm doing my math correctly it turns out that a hit of 1600 heals 467 health. With proper buffs Seekers with talent active will have around 2400-3000 health, so a single hit in a extreme case of pvp damage output from my experience at least against the top opposition turns out to heal from 19.46% to 15.57% of their health pool. With above stipulations in place. Which is that they are already under 20% health and that they have activated the relic which isn't that unlikely to happen but it's not like you will have it all the time either. 

Also "It is, at least in where I play." is not an actual argument. We are all playing the same game. Sea-Pearl server isn't magically a different game all together.

Edited by Raislin