[HELP] Suport

Qsurvivor

Hello people help me. wish someone told me only email account I lost. not have any other information except the name of the character already sent ticket pro suport however reached an automatic message ... I would have a pro account restaurace old email will be whose.

I was sad about the game and put it in my account id of characters that I can not remember. Example [email protected] <... and as you can see regretted :search: :cray:>

So you set  some random email as your login id?

Don't worry, you can still recover your account. Send a ticket explaining your problem to the technical support (http://warspear-online.com/en/support). Remember to provide enough information such as character names, account creation date, currencies, payment information, IP addresses used to play, etc. The more you remember the more likely you will be able to recover your account.

That's the problem I have no information that the print I had in winrar password has been deleted've tried several program recovers and unsuccessfully :cray:

That's the problem I have no information that the print I had in winrar password has been deleted've tried several program recovers and unsuccessfully :cray:

But you do remember your payment information, don't you? You can still check your IP address and provide them an approximated time of your account's creation (like Summer of 2012, don't have to be exact if you have some more information).