Event - Global Trade

Ikafati

Simple as the title says, 1 day a year both factions can trade between eachother. This would allow players to obtain new riches, they could sell stuff that is useful to another faction. Basically, it's a global peace for 1 day

Gibe

Are you getting your suggestions from old topics ? because this is a suggestion which has been suggested many time ago.

It's Warspear not Peacespear.

This is an old answer to Aze, I always laugh when I see it ;D .

Are you getting your suggestions from old topics ? because this is a suggestion which has been suggested many time ago.This is an old answer to Aze, I always laugh when I see it ;D .

It's so dumb quote and I use it ironically.

I like the idea, but I think it's too short. It should be twice a year, for 5-7 days.

Or maybe, a caravan? You put items for sale beforehand, once every few months it's sent out to other faction, and they can buy everything that was put up there.

R0land said he thinks it's just dumb, so they are probably not planning anything like this. But I also support the bow case. It's unfair that mc can get useless items, but elves can't. And a little extra gold from the Rune Oracle's Bow skin I bought for a few k gold wuldn't hurt either.  :blush: