NERF PALLY BANNER

PvpRange

Soooo......?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Soooo......?

• AGREE NERF PALLY BANNER!
    • Disagree because im a elf and i see were OP but i don't care.
    • DINGLE DONKEYS AND PINGLE PONKEYS!

actually, isnt just ridiculous to a normal player. is ridiculous vs high amped too.

it increases by 20% all the damage you take from any enemy while you are within the banner radius.

that is a normal 300 damage becoming 360, 400 becoming 480 and so on...talk about fairness and balance.

true kind sir, I am +9-10 so is my party usually, and lose to +1-4 no named paladin its sad, but there's nothing I can do. When arena starts and I check location and see 2-3 pals I just sigh. Also its 25% smfh

Banner is the most balanced skill in the game. If your crying over it you just might be a weak noob.

You cryed over it you made this topic so maybe your the weak noob... :facepalm:

Thats the joke ♥♥♥♥ing retard

Ok that whole post i just made wasnt for you so mind your own buisness or suckle on my Penis Ands  how is it a  joke if none was even talking avout it and i said something, like you said it before me and i didnt get it or like he said it and i thought he was serious . he is a hypocrite he made the whole topic he had almost everyone to follow him and he kinda just changed side Its sad I guess it show you cant trust pvprange..... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Even if the banner couldnt be placed so far away from the paladin that would make a huge difference. You cant even really fear the pali before they drop it because they can toss it so far out in front of themselves.

Banner is ridiculous, but is getting more manageable. Distance is the key to success. If rogues or tanks rush in. They have no chance , gotta seperate the party and not have all 5 of your members get hit by banner. Still some palas are very smart and know when and where to place. After using a bit of strategy, you can see the results. Still an op skill but I am not losing sleep about it. Just dont get stunned 

thx for the bump blindman :facepalm:

Banner is ridiculous, but is getting more manageable. Distance is the key to success. If rogues or tanks rush in. They have no chance , gotta seperate the party and not have all 5 of your members get hit by banner. Still some palas are very smart and know when and where to place. After using a bit of strategy, you can see the results. Still an op skill but I am not losing sleep about it. Just dont get stunned

yup. your adaptation seems nice. strategy and teamwork is the key. if elves can withstand warlock circle on last old update n adapted, why not mc too?.

thx for the bump blindman :facepalm:yup. your adaptation seems nice. strategy and teamwork is the key. if elves can withstand warlock circle on last old update n adapted, why not mc too?.

we are adapting as best as is possible, but what you guys seem to forget that keep bringing up the "old OP warlock" WARLOCK WAS SEVERELY NERFED.......  people complained about dark circle so devs reduced its duration twice. stop making this point already. All it does is further prove that banner also deserves a nerf since it resembles the old warlock problem.

Whenever elf cry about good mc skills = skill is made useless

Whenever mc demand to nerf elf op skills = they are ignored.

thx for the bump blindman :facepalm:yup. your adaptation seems nice. strategy and teamwork is the key. if elves can withstand warlock circle on last old update n adapted, why not mc too?.

well if they make circle 7x7 too maybe you guys can also adapt ayt?

Yup we are rioting on Us-Sapphire,  we will not continue to buy mcoins until its weakened. Its obvious OP combine banner with priest new pro skill and druids SUPER heal and mc are just left in the  dust.

Take note this is coming from  someone who mainly plays on elf side so this is a BIG problem. If you cant see harad banner is Op then you arent smart developers.  Maybe once we stop buying mcoins you will fix it?

Did it take you this long to fix druids Tornado with its HUGE radius? Hell no! You fixed it in a few days so it was a SMALL area.

Fixthedamgameoryouwillregretit

rainbow dash. just get out of its range. but  i still agree cuz shaman totem 1target now and banner still full

well if they make circle 7x7 too maybe you guys can also adapt ayt?

never foget that this is the only skill that is usefull for pally while rest of the class gets 2/3 useful skills.