NERF PALLY BANNER

PvpRange

Soooo......?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Soooo......?

• AGREE NERF PALLY BANNER!
    • Disagree because im a elf and i see were OP but i don't care.
    • DINGLE DONKEYS AND PINGLE PONKEYS!

I absolutely dont care,EU-emerald is fine.

Only us crying.

Start doing 3x3  ;D

Better?Pala is fine right now.

I can say same bout rogues  ::)

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

I absolutely dont care,EU-emerald is fine.

Only us crying.

Start doing 3x3  ;D

Better?Pala is fine right now.

I can say same bout rogues  ::)

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Funny,right? There are 7 servers right now and the only one who say banner is OP is few MC from US server.They even try to intimidate the devos team to not buying mcoin anymore thinking its going to work :rofl:  Provoke the other to make a riot on US MC like a superior leader when in fact just a noob who cant solve his own problem.Hopefully not everyone there is silly enough to follow them. :rofl:

I'm the leader of mc, in fact they call me KING MC.

I also lead elf side, they call me Hot doggy mc doggerson.

yeah KING MORON CLASS.

babies when they see pala in 5v5 Опубликованное фото

life in warspear revolves in 5v5, if they lose in it they will quit warspear, id say tc cu

babies when they see pala in 5v5 Опубликованное фото

life in warspear revolves in 5v5, if they lose in it they will quit warspear, id say tc cu

Lmao :rofl:

Well its the first good skill for paladins out there. Before update paladins were one of rare and weak  class but now many players making paladins and using miracle coins to amp them. I don't think its op skill you can avoid it . And any ways paladin is one of highly supportive character. Even shaman shield skill to op  shamans are healer not damagers so firstly shamans skills should be nerfed . Now all classes are nearly balanced

so u tell me 3 paladin rules arena? Опубликованное фото

well, you are a pro paladin, if they suck is their fault.

as your pic show, "pro fetter" use fetter at the right timing, bang the banner, go out drinking.

and the 10k damage you  made, probably 99% thanks to banner, shows how unbalanced this skill is.

well, you are a pro paladin, if they suck is their fault.

as your pic show, "pro fetter" use fetter at the right timing, bang the banner, go out drinking.

and the 10k damage you  made, probably 99% thanks to banner, shows how unbalanced this skill is.

Yeah,thats it.Banner will be OP if you use it right which mean its not just place the banner and then you win.In other word it still have weekness.You still dont get the point? :facepalm:  Its 3 banners user as their enemy in the picture and if banner is as OP as you guys claim,they should already die and lose.Dont say something like the enemy is noob and bla bla bla.

this shows nothing. They obviously didn't drop banner (or placed it at at ridiculous spot) the third one for sure didn't use banner. The other 2 doubtfully. This could.of been a random team, someone could of left spawn late or been afk. I've seen 2 palas with 10k damage each multiple times. Why doesn't someone post a video to forums showing the truth to paladin banner. If a stupid person plays pala,I cant help that. Yes palas rule arena, you probably are just better at placing it. Also look at your damage you outdid everyone on your team combined. I would LOVE to see the video of this arena. I can set up SS too let me get some people I know to drop banner, and have the other team not attack, and the paladin team only use banner. That would be a great ss

Yeah,thats it.Banner will be OP if you use it right which mean its not just place the banner and then you win.In other word it still have weekness.You still dont get the point? :facepalm:  Its 3 banners user as their enemy in the picture and if banner is as OP as you guys claim,they should already die and lose.Dont say something like the enemy is noob and bla bla bla.

do you see that his paladin did over 10k damage most certainly thanks to banner?

do you want me to drop ss of arena fights where banner turned the fight around and made the paladin team win?

Yeah, I've been in MANY arenas where palas blow everyone out of the water. Why dont I post these all over the place. What I do know is IF those 3 palas all placed banner at 4/4 with their magic power into the playing area the other team would of vanished. What arena map was this lol? I bet it was the new waiting or lava one where his team sat in a spot or waited for everyone to teleport over. LOL IDC if you are a 5 person 5 pala team+10 if you come 1 by 1 youre dead. He will come back with lies "ohh no it wasnt" but there's a GREAT. Chance this was in the new map (or lava port where other team seperated)

we won becuz we have full magic def all the party + we only got hited 1-2times from their 3banners, as i said only an idiot would stand under the banner waiting to die, evade it duh  :crazy:

do you see that his paladin did over 10k damage most certainly thanks to banner?

do you want me to drop ss of arena fights where banner turned the fight around and made the paladin team win?

How to explain it to you? :facepalm:

You guys say paladin banner is very op,just drop it and all die or make a team with more pala,you should guarantee a win because banner is very op.

At the ss,you can see their enemy team have 3 paladin so that makes 3 banner at once against their own team which got only 1 paladin. 3 banner vs 1 banner,who win?The fact is team work is what most needed.If team work is not needed,the 3 paladin will just drop  banner and if they dont pull back a bit after it,all of them will die.Have you got the point? What is more OP than harad banner is teamwork and of course a little brain. :facepalm:

This post is getting sillier every day. No one is perfect so therefore not everytime will the person controlling the banner place it in the right place. Arena teams are changing their tactics in 5v5 now. The whole team aims for the paladins solely which can help their whole team out if they do it correctly just how yall say that if and only if the paladin is experienced at placing the banner in the right places. I've destroyed teams with many paladins before and its not because they messed up where they placed the banner but it was because we teased them into placing the banner before which anyone can do even mc.

If pala banner wasn't super op, you guys wouldn't be trying to compare it to every other class/skill and using mindless excuses. If youre so confident about it then why go to all the trouble and time to explain this. I hope all you palas didnt use that free book of oblivion yet. All you elves are really dependent on the banner in arena now, that's why you supply such useless screenshots and brainless thoughts. I dont read half of it because it has no logic or facts. Just elves whining about banner being normal. Give the skill to dk or barb, I bet these elves would be thinking a little but different. Such contradictions in all your "stories" as well. Why do everyone I know that plays pala say its op? On forums youre svared to admit. Why do elves on chat say HAHAHAH we just destroyed them with banner. Please save the book palas

I see banner hitting 562 in that, and it hits 5x. It also hits everybody. If people start baiting it palas wont throw it down til the action occurs. Elves have unfair skills, look at bd. All elves skills flow together like peanut butter and jelly lol. I dont want them to lose the skill, duration and range are also a problem. Give it to both sides or give it to none. I'm wondering if barbs got the skill, would you all be letting it go? Warlocks had OP skill and everyone ranted for a long time til it got nerfed. Same thing will happen here.

I see banner hitting 562 in that, and it hits 5x. It also hits everybody. If people start baiting it palas wont throw it down til the action occurs. Elves have unfair skills, look at bd. All elves skills flow together like peanut butter and jelly lol. I dont want them to lose the skill, duration and range are also a problem. Give it to both sides or give it to none. I'm wondering if barbs got the skill, would you all be letting it go? Warlocks had OP skill and everyone ranted for a long time til it got nerfed. Same thing will happen here.

that 562 looks like purifying skill from lallous.

and that newminos banner was doing 97, 89, 0 (on bd ofc).

what i see in this ss is.

this newminos paladin have a noob banner.

lallous fettered prince before he use banner.

the fight is 5x4 cause the varlanz paladin doesnt even show in the ss.

this ss is supposed to prove what exactly?

Notice he just posted guild points and not damage, its all set up arenas. Elves will go to such lengths for screenshots. Look at the poll. That banner CAN and most likely hit a party 25x total. It doesn't look like the others are attacking in the screenshot, I see one red damage mark. Its all a set up and a joke. This isn't an OP skill. Its a ridiculous joke that is unfair.

that u can survive paladins :/

it wouldnt be a problem to survive paladins if all of them had lvl 1 banner with 0 magic.

105180_.jpg

105181_.jpg

105182_.jpg

105183_.jpg

:good: Thank you for posting those, BTW those Screenshots he took were all set up someone spilled the beans. OF course palas will do that so a SS  can be posted on forum., so sad. Ohh and btw I'm sure elves have an easier time dealing with banner. They have many disable/aoe skills ( I dont even want to get Into those)

Come on Warspear developers you know you made a mistake, now it's time to nerf pallys banner. This has went on long enough.

LOl I have done so many arenas in the last 2 days and havn't used my banner in most of them and my team would always win. I think a reasonable solution to this would be to nerf one of the properties of the banner like the radius or damage etc. Also another possible solution is to just limit the amount of banners that can be placed at one time to 1 and also have a time penalty before the other paladin can use their banner. One more thing is that maybe devs are trying to make battle advance to a different level since all this new gear coming out increases phy def and mdef a good bit if amped. Maybe they won't nerf the banner so that they can give mc's an equal or better skill next update.

You know what its so stupid everybody HATES the banner the devs must be a chosen but then they will NERF it then ppl wil say BUFF it till every the devs must be a mcsaken and then the rouges might get a good move then NERF it the devs must be a mc skaen then they NERF it then ppl will say BUFF it the devs must be a a elf

SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME! isnt there a saying get what you get and dont throw a fit

SO PLAY THE GAME! AND BE HAPPY! :facepalm:

i bet most of the people who are going against this topic are whiney paladins who are scared to see what its gonna be like when its fixed. considering most of em are just +2  noobs with high magic attack.

so....................

NERF THE duckING SHIT OUTTA THAT SKILL !

:drinks: