NERF PALLY BANNER

PvpRange

Soooo......?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Soooo......?

• AGREE NERF PALLY BANNER!
    • Disagree because im a elf and i see were OP but i don't care.
    • DINGLE DONKEYS AND PINGLE PONKEYS!

its easy to avoid the harad banner, just wait banner to disappear,  and dont go there.

we know in arena you need patience like on farming, and also stun first before you attck them, the problem is the banner countdown, its to auick for that powerfull skill,, make it 80sec too admin.

Hi weak noob :)

"Hi weak noob"? What? U lose all arguments? Dont have any? Now start call all noob why cant defend your cause, haha

"Hi weak noob"? What? U lose all arguments? Dont have any? Now start call all noob why cant defend your cause, haha

Hello poor NOOB  :blush:

104813_.png

104815_.png

Hello poor NOOB  :blush:

wow +10? I so scared, u just a nub rich, "rich" is not "pro". U know just how call others players nub, cant defend any cause with "poor noob" "weak noob". U just a noob with money  and cant makr a good discussion.  U a brainless noob, u just know how say "Poor noob". Hahahahahhaha. Ppl 99% chance to pvplowrange answer just "Poor noob weak :D" or he will say he rich and american, hahahahahhahahahahh

wow +10? I so scared, u just a nub rich, "rich" is not "pro". U know just how call others players nub, cant defend any cause with "poor noob" "weak noob". U just a noob with money  and cant makr a good discussion.  U a brainless noob, u just know how say "Poor noob". Hahahahahhaha. Ppl 99% chance to pvplowrange answer just "Poor noob weak :D" or he will say he rich and american, hahahahahhahahahahh

Your a poor noob :)  You use the same argument every other jealous poor noob does with me, that im just rich but don't have skill lmfao. Im rich and pro skilled,  hell my YouTube link is in my signature for you to see for yourself. But it doesn't matter because poor noobs like you are only filled with jealousy and hate.

Enjoy the poor love kiddo, i sleep well at night knowing im better then you.  O:-)

To all others:

You might think im being harsh but look, the poor noobs like this kid really bring it in them self and ask for it when they attempt to bash a +10 pro skilled chars like me.

Ignored the poor noob above me as i do not wish to interact with people lower then me.  :)

its easy to avoid the harad banner, just wait banner to disappear,  and dont go there.

you cant escape it when you are disabled/stunned  :facepalm:

you cant escape it when you are disabled/stunned  :facepalm:

And you can escape other skill like shaman totem when being stunned? Wow idk that  ::)

And you can escape other skill like shaman totem when being stunned? Wow idk that  ::)

compare: same damage, same range.

hits 1 target x hit 99999 targets?  hmmm, what would be extrem op here  :search:

ops, forgot to add banner lowers enemy defense. how much it lowers? idk, but it prob is over 10% that banner and every other elf/chosen will have as bonus hitting people.

Your a poor noob :)  You use the same argument every other jealous poor noob does with me, that im just rich but don't have skill lmfao. Im rich and pro skilled,  hell my YouTube link is in my signature for you to see for yourself. But it doesn't matter because poor noobs like you are only filled with jealousy and hate.

Enjoy the poor love kiddo, i sleep well at night knowing im better then you.  O:-)

To all others:

You might think im being harsh but look, the poor noobs like this kid really bring it in them self and ask for it when they attempt to bash a +10 pro skilled chars like me.

Ignored the poor noob above me as i do not wish to interact with people lower then me.  :)

if you're that pro why is the one who cried so much about banner is you?, what dont tell me you lose to pally everytime?. looks to me you are acting like a kid than a pro player. we jealous?, who the hell start this whole shitty argument?, the only thing i know who the jealous one is always the one who started the fire. what happened to you pvplowrange?. where is your pro attitude n skill?.

if you're that pro why is the one who cried so much about banner is you?, what dont tell me you lose to pally everytime?. looks to me you are acting like a kid than a pro player. we jealous?, who the hell start this whole shitty argument?, the only thing i know who the jealous one is always the one who started the fire. what happened to you pvplowrange?. where is your pro attitude n skill?.

Oh wow look, another kid noob jelly belly  :'(

Nobody wants to play as McSaken....this game became so unbalanced.....I laughed hard when a pala killed my rogue lv14 only using banner skill :rofl: :bad:

Nobody wants to play as McSaken....this game became so unbalanced.....I laughed hard when I pala killed my rogue lv14 only using banner skill :rofl: :bad:

::)

Nobody wants to play as McSaken....this game became so unbalanced...

this is really true  :facepalm:

everyone leaving it, either to go elf/chosen or just stopping with the game.

this is really true  :facepalm:

everyone leaving it, either to go elf/chosen or just stopping with the game.

oh is it? you're still playing n plenty of people still playing mcsaken. if you're leaving i dont mind.

@pvplowrange, thats it?.

Thats people problem,what would you expect.They are bunch of noob who moving back and forth switching faction whenever they saw other faction got good skill.Let me give you example.

When devos release Blessing skill for ranger do you know half of the mc that play that time switching to elf just to play ranger.What funny is the next update devos give stealth skill to rogue and you know what?Most of them switching back to MC and play rogue.Yups thats what you call freedom to choose.

So when you see MC people leaving now or switching to elf to try paladin banner,its not a weird thing.Why would you be so surprise about that.The game keep developing and someday in the future,devos will give another outstanding skill to MC and hey they will switching back to MC.

oh is it? you're still playing n plenty of people still playing mcsaken. if you're leaving i dont mind.

@pvplowrange, thats it?.

i use the foruns more than play the game  :dirol:

my friendlist is full in 3 chars n all in the list are pretty much 24/7 offline now. also gotta kick dead chars from guild quite often.

mcsaken is dying for a pretty obvious reason.

banner is a nice example of it.

i use the foruns more than play the game  :dirol:

my friendlist is full in 3 chars n all in the list are pretty much 24/7 offline now. also gotta kick dead chars from guild quite often.

mcsaken is dying for a pretty obvious reason.

banner is a nice example of it.

Mc saken always love to cry banner is just a excuse for it...

Mc saken always love to cry banner is just a excuse for it...

yup, especially this tamo guy. cant believe he is still alive here. :rofl:

mentally retarded, non-stop crybaby, complains about everything

just kill yourself already

mentally retarded, non-stop crybaby, complains about everything

just kill yourself already

no need to mentally abuse somebody.  Calling somebody mentally retarded and telling them to kill their self is out of line. You being a forum mod should know this. Try to set good examples for others. That really offended me having mentally retarded relatives, and knowing people who have attempted and successfully committed suicide. Thanks

oh pls, welcome to the internet. Ppl say much worse on here but that offends you? So because Im mod I cant speak my mind but others can spam complaints 24/7 in 35 different topics? Everyone is sick of that kid and his constant crying about every little thing. Obviously he didnt learn his lesson yet.

Say that to the people that use racism and talk about rape.

oh I guess since it doesnt offend you that makes it ok.

Say that to the people that use racism and talk about rape.

oh I guess since it doesnt offend you that makes it ok.

once again you cant control what others say. I was just letting YOU know that you should of used other words. Yes rape does offend me and I will do the same in the future.

once again go back to topic, talk about banner.

keep it up child. see what happens.

keep it up child. see what happens.

So because Im mod I cant speak my mind but others can spam complaints 24/7 in 35 different topics? Everyone is sick of that kid and his constant crying about every little thing. Obviously he didnt learn his lesson yet.

there is a difference between complain towards something in a game which doesnt affect you personally in any way and harassing others. (unless you are mentally ill and cant notice the difference)

but anyways, go go banner.

the only mentally ill one here is you, obviously

yet the one who go offending in every chance he has is you.  :give_rose:

back to topic. this whole insult wont get us nowhere. but you really like getting insult right tamo?!, well i dont mind. :crazy: