NERF PALLY BANNER

PvpRange

Soooo......?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Soooo......?

• AGREE NERF PALLY BANNER!
    • Disagree because im a elf and i see were OP but i don't care.
    • DINGLE DONKEYS AND PINGLE PONKEYS!

Yup we are rioting on Us-Sapphire,  we will not continue to buy mcoins until its weakened. Its obvious OP combine banner with priest new pro skill and druids SUPER heal and mc are just left in the  dust.

Take note this is coming from  someone who mainly plays on elf side so this is a BIG problem. If you cant see harad banner is Op then you arent smart developers.  Maybe once we stop buying mcoins you will fix it?

Did it take you this long to fix druids Tornado with its HUGE radius? Hell no! You fixed it in a few days so it was a SMALL area.

Fixthedamgameoryouwillregretit

104750_.png

104751_.png

104752_.png

Well if you dont mind ill give you my two cents. Paladins were one of the worst classes before the banner i see that the radius is large so if it gets nerfed to b cover smaller radius no problem. But my point is because of the banner skill we can now compete vs rangers and rogues. The banner has added some balance to paladins. Also don't shamans have a similar skill to this?? :(

Me and many others are now protesting in game by doing 2x2 and 5x5 naked. This will make mcs mad and possibly cause people to quit your game due to not ever winning, thus costing you money.

Fix PALLY BANNER!

Someone has to do something.  You can't see how OP elf are on your own so I'll help you see it by hitting you in the pockets devs.

104753_.png

Well if you dont mind ill give you my two cents. Paladins were one of the worst classes before the banner i see that the radius is large so if it gets nerfed to b cover smaller radius no problem. But my point is because of the banner skill we can now compete vs rangers and rogues. The banner has added some balance to paladins. Also don't shamans have a similar skill to this?? :(

Guess who s the only one who voted "disagree" :D..

ur class is a tank class = should be more useful for farm not for pvp = rangers & rogues should be stronger than u in pvp..

shaman skill hits only 1 enemy, it has a chance to fail & doesn t increase the damage of the whole party.. so, no it s not like shaman skill.

But atleast i appreciated that u said that the radius should be decreased

At least your not being completely unreasonable. Yes they need to nerf it to a smaller radius and reduce the duration, the damage can stay the same for all i care.

And shamans only hits one target for not as long and not as hard.

What I'm wondering is why only US MC who rant alot about it?

Ohh..Nvm me.You guys always rant about everything about elf  :tease:

#longliveharad

Look devs even a pally doesn't have a problem with nerfing radius.  Duration needs to be reduced also.

Lol yea i've noticed that as well but also what is warspear without pvp?  :aggressive:  Also paladin in US server just got max crit for server ;)

Warspear has no pvp Roland said that himself in a post. Even though their main home page says it has pvp. HOW STUPID IS THAT? MORONIC.

Me and hundreds of other people would love to have a system that lets you accept or deny a duel for pvp against your own faction and the opposing faction. But Roland and the development team being the idiot geniuses they are said it will never happen. You can't call the "pvp"  cave a real 1v1 place because kid noob players on both sides hold grudges against people and then those people are never allowed there.

This is why i gank in pvp cave on elf and mc side,  because this game has no pvp.  WARSPEAR NOT FRIENDWITHENEMYSPEAR!

So don't cry to me next time your ganked,  cry to devs people.

At least we still have an advantage..  More damages they do, more repair points they lost, and more repair scrolls they waste..  :lol:

And please don't take this seriously..

It's just a joke :give_rose:

Warspear has no pvp Roland said that himself in a post. Even though their main home page says it has pvp. HOW STUPID IS THAT? MORONIC.

Me and hundreds of other people would love to have a system that lets you accept or deny a duel for pvp against your own faction and the opposing faction. But Roland and the development team being the idiot geniuses they are said it will never happen. You can't call the "pvp"  cave a real 1v1 place because kid noob players on both sides hold grudges against people and then those people are never allowed there.

This is why i gank in pvp cave on elf and mc side,  because this game has no pvp.  WARSPEAR NOT FRIENDWITHENEMYSPEAR!

You miss understand what r0land say.He said warspear not design for 1v1 pvp but we have 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 so we do have pvp system but just not 1v1.

About the system you suggested,you have no idea what people could abuse using such system.People will cancel everytime they meet +10 and who gonna play against them?Their alternate char.

About ganking,haha people shouldn't cry when ganked agree with you especially when a bunch of paladin come and use banner all together  ;)

#longliveharadbanner

You miss understand what r0land say.He said warspear not design for 1v1 pvp but we have 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 so we do have pvp system but just not 1v1.

About the system you suggested,you have no idea what people could abuse using such system.People will cancel everytime they meet +10 and who gonna play against them?Their alternate char.

About ganking,haha people shouldn't cry when ganked agree with you especially when a bunch of paladin come and use banner all together  ;)

#longliveharadbanner

You Pally fanboy...  You post all over, banner is obviously OP don't be stupid you suck up.

And who said  they could cancel a arena fight if they end up vs a +10 like me? Don't be stupid....

Will agree not to buy mcoins, what's the point of amping new gear to +10 if a normal average pala can take out 5 +10 mcs in arena/war/pvp/ you name it. I spend at least 100$ a month on Ws. Now I will NOT buy tickets, signs (etc) this is ridiculous and pvprange thank you for posting this topic with screenshots. This isn't the only server having problem for the person who is saying its only u.s sapphire. This banner takes all.rogues stealth off when dropped, then increases their whole party with 25% damage( so its like all.elves having the arena season.bonus) it hits for mad damage, (if banner hits 300-500 5x 4x4 everyone will perish. Whoever is defending this topic so much knows how op it is. Otherwise wouldn't go to the lengths to defend it using past warlock op(which was nerfed)

Will agree not to buy mcoins, what's the point of amping new gear to +10 if a normal average pala can take out 5 +10 mcs in arena/war/pvp/ you name it. I spend at least 100$ a month on Ws. Now I will NOT buy tickets, signs (etc) this is ridiculous and pvprange thank you for posting this topic with screenshots. This isn't the only server having problem for the person who is saying its only u.s sapphire. This banner takes all.rogues stealth off when dropped, then increases their whole party with 25% damage( so its like all.elves having the arena season.bonus) it hits for mad damage, (if banner hits 300-500 5x 4x4 everyone will perish. Whoever is defending this topic so much knows how op it is. Otherwise wouldn't go to the lengths to defend it using past warlock op(which was nerfed)

Well said my friend,  well said  ;)

I see same complaints from my friends.

But I think every class have their own advantage at this stage of game with such advance skills. Before this new updates,paladins were just another melee toy for range classes.Like most classes like present OP classes  BDs,Rogues,Druids,Priests,ranger so do paladins is it at their best.

Game is always optional anyway,you can play which ever you think it's OP!

You Pally fanboy...  You post all over, banner is obviously OP don't be stupid you suck up.

And who said  they could cancel a arena fight if they end up vs a +10 like me? Don't be stupid....

Me and hundreds of other people would love to have a system that lets you accept or deny a duel for pvp against your own faction and the opposing faction.

You really think  +7 or below players will accept a duel on arena when they have to fight +10 players? :lol: It doesn't matter what faction,when people with average equipment have to face +10 players,they will deny the duel.Thats 1 weekness of this game.There is too much gap in equipment amp system

Post all over??Have you check the forum recently??Who make new account just to post "nerf pally banner"?? You make post,I reply thats the rule.

Btw did you just called R0land a M*ron and the dev team id*ot? Haha you got guts to say that here  :rofl:

But I think every class have their own advantage at this stage of game with such advance skills. Before this new updates,paladins were just another melee toy for range classes.Like most classes like present OP classes  BDs,Rogues,Druids,Priests,ranger so do paladins is it at their best.

The point is a whole side of people (mcs) have a clear disadvantage to elf side right now. Why should these people have to play elf now just to not be a noob after they spent hundreds of dollars on their characters.

It's no fun playing a side that can't ever win in arena and get ap for new gears. No fun at all.

you guys aren't getting this, yes every class has its UPS and downs (agreed ) this skill isn't OP. Overpowered is an understatement, this skill.changes the game, takes amp away, takes strategy away, and very hard to avoid. OP is bd shield rogue jump lock circle shaman totem ranger blessing (etc). This blows all "OP" skills away. When I put $$$$ and effort in to the game to make my chars strong , and some pala with banner 4/4 blows my high amped good arena strategy team away without even using effort is ridiculous. This topic is about PALA not the other 11 classes of the game. There's not even CLOSE balance here. Yeah pala needed a decent/good skill but it would still be OP if area reduced or duration. Nobody cares about the past, and palas were never the weakest class.

Me and many others are now protesting in game by doing 2x2 and 5x5 naked. This will make mcs made and possibly cause people to quit your game due to not ever winning, thus costing you money.

Fix PALLY BANNER!

Someone has to do something.  You can't see how OP elf are on your own so I'll help you see it by hitting you in the pockets devs.

Oh 1 more crying mc baby.why u r not at eu server :sorry:

Oh come in eu,and gang me.u will r.i.p.u so brave in forum lol.its a pvp.i pvp so many times  1v1 on pvp cave.i would be happy to rape u

BgVoin,  let me make sure you understand me.  I'm an American and im rich, you mean nothing to me. I'm an adult you are a kid.  Your English is horrible,  your a wanna be low amp weak cry baby meaningless life noob :)

Also if you weren't so incompetent you  would know i play elf mostly,  but you are in fact a idiot.

LOL I couldn't imagine the amount of tissues that would be needed if DK or barb got that skill. The forums would be drowned in spam, and I would even agree to Nerf. I dont want to win unfairly I want to win with amp and strategy. I cant feel cheap while Winning arena, cant say the same for you all.

Mcs just cry, why not reduce damage of rogue skill? It take about 5 hits with 280 damage each :! And the rogue still invisible. Bd's skill 5/5 dont make more than 200. And in 1x1 "secret link"(druids new skill) is useless, with poor damage and aoe "tornado" is nub too. Explosive trap is good just for nothing, deal poor damage and need carrer item, why not change it too?

Bgvoin is rigth. And you are american? Nice, you are rich? Nice, but we talking about your life or about ws? Look like you feel superior just why you are from eua, hahahahaha, when you see a good argument u start say you are rich why cant show other good argument? Yea, maybe pala skill need be balanced, maybe others skills need too, but we talking about ws not about u.

I get even more into this every time i come back and read recent posts. Truthfully I am a pally and i dont deny enjoying the skill but the games gets updated all the time maybe gm wont nerf the banner in order to make better skills for other classes in the future. Point is that if they nerf pala fine but if they dont they will come up with a way to add balance and give mc skills to contradict the banner or whatever skills mc cry about now. All we have to do is wait, complain, and defend our cases I personally defend the pally banner to a certain extent but im fine with it losing radius and a bit of power if it hurts too much but the percentage of damage it raises should stay. And also good point Katherine  :)

I get even more into this every time i come back and read recent posts. Truthfully I am a pally and i dont deny enjoying the skill but the games gets updated all the time maybe gm wont nerf the banner in order to make better skills for other classes in the future. Point is that if they nerf pala fine but if they dont they will come up with a way to add balance and give mc skills to contradict the banner or whatever skills mc cry about now. All we have to do is wait, complain, and defend our cases I personally defend the pally banner to a certain extent but im fine with it losing radius and a bit of power if it hurts too much but the percentage of damage it raises should stay. And also good point Katherine  :)

I like the point you are making , but expert skill has 3 slots correct? Level cap FINALLY got raised after the longest time. We shouldn't have to suffer for MONTHS(or longer) because MAYBE one day devs will add a skill or a few to balance out classes. Bottom line it won't happen anytime soon.

This is like when people was asking for nerf warlock circle, at the end it got nerf so would be fair if pala skill is reduce the radius or something

This is like when people was asking for nerf warlock circle, at the end it got nerf so would be fair if pala skill is reduce the radius or something

Yea they should at least reduce the dmg or radius of pala banner

My solution: never touch em' banner

lol at this post  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All US MC crybaby come to ask for banner nerf .You seriuosly think if US MC doesnt buy mcoin dev will nerf this skill??You call yourself an adult when you acting like a kid?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Feeling rich and superior but asking for a nerf  :bad:

I would like to see if devos will really nerf banner or you guys die trying  :lol: :lol: :lol:

besy comment so far +1 for u. as for pvplowrange, exodus was right.