PALADIN BANNER IS OVERPOWERED

absalom

THE GAME IS NOT BALANCED. FIX THE SKILLS. PALADIN IS OVERPOWERED ESPECIALLY in 5x5 ARENA.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

YES! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

i love see mcs crying  yes remove banner remove all skill rogue and shaman too  :bad: so all got  happy or nothing  ;) sithlords all noobs stop cry  :rofl:

THE GAME IS NOT BALANCED. FIX THE SKILLS. PALADIN IS OVERPOWERED ESPECIALLY in 5x5 ARENA.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Are you angry about its damage or its duration?

i have no arguments if you're talking about the duration but the high damage you're angry about is completely based on the player themselves. The skill is just like any other expert skill, you just need to know how to improve its power(which every pala knows), So blame all paladins for being so powerful  8) and not the skill. we just saw its potential and decided to invest on it. can you blame us? NO.

Tip: if you're so scared then take 5 steps in any direction away from the skill and you'll avoid it.

God damn

i have no arguments if you're talking about the duration but the high damage you're angry about is completely based on the player themselves. The skill is just like any other expert skill, you just need to know how to improve its power(which every pala knows), So blame all paladins for being so powerful  8) and not the skill. we just saw its potential and decided to invest on it. can you blame us? NO.

Tip: if you're so scared then take 5 steps in any direction away from the skill and you'll avoid it.

God damn

I saw the potential of Combat fury, so I maxed it and got as much hp as possible, but I still don't regain all my health points. You got to understand that it is op. You showed me it's true power in that 1vs1 fight, I hadn't seen it like that before.

And in pvp, 5 steps are ALOT.

I saw the potential of Combat fury, so I maxed it and got as much hp as possible, but I still don't regain all my health points. You got to understand that it is op. You showed me it's true power in that 1vs1 fight, I hadn't seen it like that before.

And in pvp, 5 steps are ALOT.

Swamp slug is op, its just easier for people to reach this skill's full strength than other skills. That doesn't make it any more powerful.

MY HEAD IS NOT BALANCED. FIX MY BRAIN. I'M OVERPOWERED ESPECIALLY in 5x5 ARENA.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

thats better :rofl: :crazy:

Swamp slug is op, its just easier for people to reach this skill's full strength than other skills. That doesn't make it any more powerful.

If it's easy to reach such huge strength, it is op.

What with that is not true according to you?

If it's easy to reach such huge strength, it is op.

What with that is not true according to you?

am saying it just happens that more palas were able to get the resources needed to get the skill stronger (maybe because of the skill or the palas) a lot faster than other classes. give it few months and you'll realist that the skill is exactly the same strength as others.

and it might not help much that we spam the skill so much, i know am guilty of that  :blush:

am saying it just happens that more palas were able to get the resources needed to get the skill stronger (maybe because of the skill or the palas) a lot faster than other classes. give it few months and you'll realist that the skill is exactly the same strength as others.

and it might not help much that we spam the skill so much, i know am guilty of that  :blush:

What are you rambling about? There is in no way I can make combat fury as op as banners. Even how much hp stuff I get, you still can't compare it with a skill that deals 500 dmg, without crits, x5 in a 7x7 raidius, and to get that you don't evenhave to amp at all!

What are you rambling about? There is in no way I can make combat fury as op as banners. Even how much hp stuff I get, you still can't compare it with a skill that deals 500 dmg, without crits, x5 in a 7x7 raidius, and to get that you don't evenhave to amp at all!

The skill itself only does 105 dmg x 5 at lvl4, the rest is all based on the paladin. the skill is not op.

The skill itself only does 105 dmg x 5 at lvl4, the rest is all based on the paladin. the skill is not op.

of course the skill itself is op, your magic damage is part of the skill.

the multiplying factor of your magic attack there should be lower, as the area it affects also should be lower.

omfg, no, don't go there.

Combat fury isn't good. It only heals 500 if you are naked.

Ancient seal isn't a good skill if you don't use a weapon.

If you don't use any armor, warcry doesn't add any def.

Strong blow isn't good. It barely deals dmg when you don't use a weapon.

And so on and so on and on

omfg, no, don't go there.

Combat fury isn't good. It only heals 500 if you are naked.

Ancient seal isn't a good skill if you don't use a weapon.

If you don't use any armor, warcry doesn't add any def.

Strong blow isn't good. It barely deals dmg when you don't use a weapon.

And so on and so on and on

As i see it all these are based on the players choices on what they want to do.

i've strayed too far, back to my main argument.

Tip: if you're so scared then take 5 steps in any direction away from the skill and you'll avoid it. "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!"

God damn

Why return to an argument which I ripped into pieces?

Get the facts.

Use a spear, arena spear for instance, very cheap and easy to get.

Buy some magic accessories, if you alreasy didn't have any, which you should alreasy since you are a pala who always used magic.

Max banner.

Place it.

Deal abt 2000 dg to everyone in a 7x7 arena every 40 sec.

That is op. I don't get what the duck you are trying to say with your argument. It is so dumb. Like if an insta kill wouldn't be op if it actually required you to use a weapon.

Have you ever actually used the skill. You're just stating out random figures and and numbers without ever using the skill it self. The first time you quoted me you just said that the skill is op, Nothing more. Come back to me when you've used banner, have got real facts and have got your shit together.

and where the duck did people get 7x7 from? ITS 4x4!

Lol i use the banner in arena most of the times and i hardly ever hit anybody over 350 dmg unless they are really crap amped but other than that, my magic power is 232 but it doesn't kill as bad as you think it would. If 2 palas team up yes of course it is easier to win but who says other team can't run away or provoke the pala to use the banner before everyone gets near. I wonder how gm will react with this the skill has changed the the aspect of a paladin's usefulness and also i have pvped many people and lost as well mostly to bds since they are getting really useful skills every update.

:)

Jigzaw, I am not a pala, but I have seen palas using it. Sharpnarut says 350 dmg. 350x5= 1750. And that's still with good mdef and no crits. And where are my "numbers and figures" wrong? Please, tell me that.

And you say that you get baited. Only noobs get baited. Remeber FoJ? Catch them in that and then release banner. You shouldn't use banner as your initial skill.

And the 7 in 7x7 isn't the radius of the skill. It is the area it covers. Banners got a radius on around 3,5. Maybe I have been given wrong numbers on that. If you think so, prove me wrong by placing banners around guardings and thereby find out it's radius.

104877_.png

Jigzaw, I am not a pala, but I have seen palas using it. Sharpnarut says 350 dmg. 350x5= 1750. And that's still with good mdef and no crits. And where are my "numbers and figures" wrong? Please, tell me that.

Yes, you are not a pala, the skill does not do a set dmg to all enemies, there is always a chance of dodges, blocks and parries. It always varies from person to person and the circumstances, in other words it is not op. OP is a skill that woks absolutely all the time and affects all classes exactly the same way no matter your defenses or stats. It is to overcome or vanquish by supreme force, an affect so strong that it overwhelms anything and renders them completely helpless; That is OP, can you honestly say that is what happens when you pvp a pala with banner?

And you say that you get baited. Only noobs get baited. Remeber FoJ? Catch them in that and then release banner. You shouldn't use banner as your initial skill.

When did i ever say this. in a pvp fight i would always fetter first before using banner, exactly what i did in our fight. In arena i would place it in a area where most of the fighting is happening. Don't put words in my mouth.

And the 7 in 7x7 isn't the radius of the skill. It is the area it covers. Banners got a radius on around 3,5. Maybe I have been given wrong numbers on that. If you think so, prove me wrong by placing banners around guardings and thereby find out it's radius.

As i said the first time i posted on this topic, i have no arguments if you want to say that its aoe or duration is op, i was just correcting you. feel free to start your own conversation about this and leave me out of it.

I want you to read my first post, you've complete misunderstood what i've been saying this whole time. i have stated that my argument is disputing that people think the skill's dmg is op. "DAMAGE".

duck, my real problem is with the guy that started this topic, he came here and made a stupid statement without backing it up and watched while others argue in his place. A tired of this BS

So you mean that if an instakill, can be dodged, parried or block it isn't op? Even if you can avoid some banner attacks, they still can crit, and you are not gonna dodge many of those bannwr attacks unless the palas accuracy sucks. And I don't even understand what you said after that. Too much rambling.

An atgument that often comes up when the banner issue comes up is that they miss with it. Ok, maybe you didn't say that, even though I am pretty sure you did, but lots of others do.

And trying to say that only ONE part of a skill is op is dumb. Nerf range to 3x3, and it's balanced. Reduce the damage in a decent way and it's balanced. And so on and on.

I am a breaking down the arguments you do now. You come and say that the skill isn't op because you need gear to get it useful, I say that that's a dumb way to think.

And please, I don't want to be anyone's enemy. Just don't come with all those bad arguments. You are just panicking to not get it nerfed.

And oh, we haven't even talked about the fact that it decreases yoir defence with a ridiculous amount.

Pala is good and balanced right now.

Us-sapphire,Go do some awesome 3x3.

Besides,there aint so much palas  :blush:

"OP is a skill that woks absolutely all the time and affects all classes exactly the same way no matter your defenses or stats. It is to overcome or vanquish by supreme force, an affect so strong that it overwhelms anything and renders them completely helpless; That is OP, can you honestly say that is what happens when you pvp a pala with banner?"

That is the true definition of what op is, don't  use the word if you don't know what it means. You are fighting a loosing battle and so have reverted to dissing my argument to cover for the fact that yours sucks. full stop. You have contradicted yourself so many times by arguing with me in this topic, lets just end it before i bring what you yourself have said about the banner from another topic into this.

and there you go again putting words in my mouth. constantly quoting each has locked us in a battle to seek a winner. at the end of the day its my opinion and its your opinion the final decision goes down to the developers on what they want to do about the skill. i hope you'll have the sense to at least see what am saying and stop with this completely.

I hope this argument stays and dies in the topic, thorough this forum you are a pretty nice and logical guy in my eyes. see what this is becoming and have enough strength to put your ego aside and agree that this, is over.

ok all mcs u think baner is op but u don't see rogue dmg is too high? very average rogue can kill any healer in 2-3 hits! and what if u have 2 or 3 rogues on arena? u can see only 2 or 3 blue sparks and u are dead.... this isn't op? all mc think NO wtf banner have 7v7 coz it role isn't only to do dmg this skill counter rogues combo stealth + elusive jump and this balance arenas. Stop complain about op banner coz 1st char to nerf is rogue and fcking 10000000+ crits

and what about shmans ??

Well guys all noob sithlords and mcs crying because before update rogue and shamans where OP with there skills and now because of paladin game become balanced . They cant kill us in 10 secs now. Before update sithlords uses 4 rogues and 1 shaman in arena was it fair you greedy selfish btches . See your ranking before update 1000 fights and 950 wins  . Now game has become balanced .

Not so much Paladins at EU, so I see why EU doesn't spam forum with these topics but there have been multiple Paladins placing random banners in PvP cave, 1 would drop a 3k HP caster to around 65% HP (Not sure what level the skill was).

I'm guessing at US Sapphire 5 Paladins rule PvP cave placing banners one after the other.

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

This shit is crazy pallys get one good skills and everyone who is not a pally cries about it get over it locks or what ever class reign of been the best class era passed now is the pally era. So stop bullshitting and think of stragedies to beat pallys and stop crying for nerf or downgrade skill. Youbare all a joke.