please help me on choosing between druid and priest..

Hi im a new player and i want a character that has a heal..that's why i'm choosing between this two class..i prefer in pvp/arena and also for farms..which class is good for arena/pvp and for farming bosses??and which class survive from rogues ganking??

Both classes can be ko by rogues gang ,if their def  is low.between druid n priest,maybe i like priest more.but for pvp,u need high def,doesnt matter if u chose druid or priest

I have druid,but only for farm.in arena,im feeling like a noob xd

Yeah i know both class are good...but i really dont know why im confuse between this two class..i already have lvl 13 priest and lvl12 druid..can u give me strengths and weaknesses between two class?? :)

If you look at the two classes purely from the point of healing, I'd say pick druid without a second thought. Druids now have two healing spells and one of them can restore an ally's health from 1 to max in literally seconds. As for pvp, both classes have skills that set them apart. Priests are strong mostly in 2x2 and to an extent 3x3 arenas because of their burst heal, shield and single target mana and hp drain skills. Druids, on the other hand, are a beast in any scenario because of their many crowd control skills and extreme burst heals.

Of the two, that is priest and druid, I'd strongly suggest druid, as it is a very versatile class and can handle both pvp and pve environments effortlessly. Of course, to each his own so someone else might like the kind of play the priest class offers but that's not for me so... ;D ;D

Pick druid. You won't regret it. :spiteful:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DRUIDS are better

druids got

-chance to stun multiple enemies

-Op roots

-tick heal (even if u get stunned u will still be healing if timed right)

-bees to slow down attks/stopping rogue stealth

-secret link gud support heal

-tornado (to stun nd Kite)

priest got

-chance to hit multiple enemies

-u need to cast heal at right time (if ur low on hp nd got stun ur mostly dead)

-aura nd shield gud support

-threads is gud if enemy follow u(mostly melee)

if ur fast nd gud at tactics make priest

• 2 months later...

hey if you want better when youre lvl 18 and up  the best priests cuz theyere skills are so tricky between druids have secret link that can heal want my cohice ?

i choose priests 

If its for arena, choose priest if ur not pay to win. Druids that are low amped will get killed by Rogue instantly, but Priest has a shield to block major damage attacks

• 3 weeks later...

If its for arena, choose priest if ur not pay to win. Druids that are low amped will get killed by Rogue instantly, but Priest has a shield to block major damage attacks

if u have good position on arena rogue shouldnt touch you and main role of druid in arena is stay back than enter to fight with link. Thats all. Im not talking about pro druids whose are +9/+10

• 2 weeks later...

nope priest are not op in arena as druid.remember druid have forest song/roots/bees/tornado to escape Nd if u link level I suggest u stay behind and support.priest shield is useless now Nd u gota heal every 7sec but druid got heal buff even if u got stunned

• 1 year later...

take druid coz priest is useless coz with secret link atleast 3/4 druid can heal all pt in dgs and hunts alone also it is op in pvps due to its stuns. Priest is good only in pvps against barbs.

Edited by xuserx

you all never see priest with pvp build 

if you see high lvl priest with 4/4 aura you can kill him as a druid, but if you see priest with 1/4 aura beware your MP :bad: