Never gonna give in never gonna give it up, no

If you can't catch a wave then you're never gonna ride it

You can't come uninvited

Never gonna give in never gonna give it up, no

You can't take me I'm free

Bryan Adams

You Can't Take Me

;D ;D ;D ;D ...............

OMG!!! I'm from Russia! I don't like u!!! I can't understand how a man who has 2 children and a wife can be interesting in vampires, can wearring coloured lens, earrings on his lips, taking a photo in pose lake a GAY and show all this to everyone! :facepalm: Man ... stop to be child! u have 2 children!!!! What their friends will say when they will see u ?- " Hi!! nice to meet u miss..." -"No...it's my daddy..."  :shok: :facepalm:

i was trying to be polite.....but i didn't success...

I certainly had a good laugh, thank you "Fat Ed"..now, to get serious.

First of all, Fat Ed, if you are going to put someone down, make sure you don't look like uneducated, ignorant sad sack. Make sure you have proper grammar and correct spelling. Secondly, if you are going to put someone down do it to someone who truly deserves it and isn't just another person with a family trying to live his life and enjoy the small things. THIRD, remember that you are just another person behind a computer screen, or phone PLAYING GAMES like everyone else here in the game and on the forum!!! Don't be so blind and ignorant. If you are telling anyone to "grow up" and "get a life" it should be yourself.  I would also like to know what is wrong with Gay people? I know several gay people who are as normal as night and day. They are just as hard working, caring parents/friends/people as anyone else. Obviously, "trying to be polite" wasn't the only thing you "didn't success in".

You FAILED at putting someone else down, you FAILED at spelling, maybe, just maybe you "Can stop to be child" and just STOP FAILING completely.

This world is made up of all kinds of people who are different. Deep down inside, I think you are just scared of people who are free and true to themselves. This is a game forum for crying out loud! Just let people be themselves and remember what your mother taught you-and if she didn't, what she SHOULD HAVE taught you: "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all" -and to keep your goblin grill shut!

I certainly had a good laugh, thank you "Fat Ed"..now, to get serious.

First of all, Fat Ed, if you are going to put someone down, make sure you don't look like uneducated, ignorant sad sack. Make sure you have proper grammar and correct spelling. Secondly, if you are going to put someone down do it to someone who truly deserves it and isn't just another person with a family trying to live his life and enjoy the small things. THIRD, remember that you are just another person behind a computer screen, or phone PLAYING GAMES like everyone else here in the game and on the forum!!! Don't be so blind and ignorant. If you are telling anyone to "grow up" and "get a life" it should be yourself.  I would also like to know what is wrong with Gay people? I know several gay people who are as normal as night and day. They are just as hard working, caring parents/friends/people as anyone else. Obviously, "trying to be polite" wasn't the only thing you "didn't success in".

You FAILED at putting someone else down, you FAILED at spelling, maybe, just maybe you "Can stop to be child" and just STOP FAILING completely.

This world is made up of all kinds of people who are different. Deep down inside, I think you are just scared of people who are free and true to themselves. This is a game forum for crying out loud! Just let people be themselves and remember what your mother taught you-and if she didn't, what she SHOULD HAVE taught you: "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all" -and to keep your goblin grill shut!

my mom thaught me that :P but even more funny thaat youre using the words 'goblin grill' cause my wife has this funny idea of some day opening a alternative diner named, goblin grill :)

my mom thaught me that :P but even more funny thaat youre using the words 'goblin grill' cause my wife has this funny idea of some day opening a alternative diner named, goblin grill :)

Kanske gick hon svartsjuk på ditt spel? Kanske...hon blev nyfiken och ville att spionera på dig?  :give_rose:  Kanske du ser ut som snöängel?

oh guys.... we are living in democratic world and we have a freedom of speech. And 1 more thing : how bloody will know how does he look if i'll keep the silence? :wacko:

honestly, i hate ur style. many ppl in my country who look like u are ppl who live on the street and always take drugs and think all others are boring and they are the true "humans"...

but i dont know you,so i dont say something against you. everybody have his own style and thats it. i dont like yours,but you (and your family) have to like it.not me. so ppl shouldnt say u are a bad person cause u like not the way they like.so to fated: it isnt your problem how he looks.

but i think you shouldnt show such "personal" pictures from u here. this is just a game,but when u give us such personal inputs of your real life, then it is your own fault that ppl talk positiv, but also negativ about u...so you provokate others to say what they think about your look...

oh guys.... we are living in democratic world and we have a freedom of speech. And 1 more thing : how bloody will know how does he look if i'll keep the silence? :wacko:

Someone invented this kick ass contraption called a "mirror"..you should check it out seeing as you OBVIOUSLY didn't know it existed and you're trying to rip on other people's appearances-and haven't bothered to check out your own. Besides, I don't see you posting your ugly mug on here for us to look at and criticize!

honestly, i hate ur style. many ppl in my country who look like u are ppl who live on the street and always take drugs and think all others are boring and they are the true "humans"...

but i dont know you,so i dont say something against you. everybody have his own style and thats it. i dont like yours,but you (and your family) have to like it.not me. so ppl shouldnt say u are a bad person cause u like not the way they like.so to fated: it isnt your problem how he looks.

but i think you shouldnt show such "personal" pictures from u here. this is just a game,but when u give us such personal inputs of your real life, then it is your own fault that ppl talk positiv, but also negativ about u...so you provokate others to say what they think about your look...

Hate is a strong word. :(

this is how democracy and free speech works ed. The fact that you think im unattractive is fine and that is your free speech and that is ok. To use sexual preferences like gay or transexual  is not free speech. That is an insult to a minority and illegal where I come from. And my family is out of this, you cant ASSUME im a bad father by my apperance. All you can do is call me unattractive and thats ok. Youre not the first.

Hate is a strong word. :(

i think it looks....ugly...thats my oppinion,but like i said,everybody like other styles,so when ppl dont like how other ppl looks...not a problem,but i dont know bloody so i not "dislike" him,only his look  ;)

i think it looks....ugly...thats my oppinion,but like i said,everybody like other styles,so when ppl dont like how other ppl looks...not a problem,but i dont know bloody so i not "dislike" him,only his look  ;)

Haha No, I know what you meant.  I think sounded a bit strong for the topic but, that is just my opinion. Meh to each his own I suppose. But I do agree that the style is not for everyone. It is just nice to be appreciated for who you are and not what you look like. :)

i can accept all ur comments because i know who am i and that's enough. U can call me gay, stinky, etc. I won't umbrage at ur opinions because it's just all what u think :unknw: May be Bloody should do the same? ;)

i can accept all ur comments because i know who am i and that's enough. U can call me gay, stinky, etc. I won't umbrage at ur opinions because it's just all what u think :unknw: May be Bloody should do the same? ;)

I am not going to say anything negative to you, I could but, I won't. I just think this was meant a friendly forum to get to know who you are playing with and against not some beauty contest. Sometimes it is nice to see people for who they are, it works for some social people. There are ways of being polite when trying to express that you don't lile a certain style or appearance there is no need to be mean in the first place.

Well.. hrm, funny how a topic like this can be such a stupid discussion on looks and lifestyle..  ;D

Glad to see tho that not all ppl are judgemental.

@Bloody  Du får vara precis som du är. Mångfald berikar!!!  :friends: och jag dömer aldrig efter utseende (hoppas jag)  hahahh Ska posta en bild av mig själv snart också.

@Ed Stop wasting energy on things u dont understand... Just accept that ppl are different than u.  ;D

jayrox its fine that you dislike my apperance, but im a person, a induvidual. Do you guys really think the swedish state wouldnt have taken my children to social services if I was doing drugs? I understand not all countries are as free and accepting as Sweden, but the idea of a person with a tattoo or piercing is a criminal or drug user is extremly out dated.

I dont find my picture personal or provoking, im on my coutch in the sun in my preciously dorky thundercats shirt. By the way I freakin love that old 80s cartoon :)

After hiding things and feelings for so long it is nice to put it out there and ive only commented on other peoples question or assumptions. Is vampirefreaks really the only place I can be accepted?

jayrox its fine that you dislike my apperance, but im a person, a induvidual. Do you guys really think the swedish state wouldnt have taken my children to social services if I was doing drugs? I understand not all countries are as free and accepting as Sweden, but the idea of a person with a tattoo or piercing is a criminal or drug user is extremly out dated.

I dont find my picture personal or provoking, im on my coutch in the sun in my preciously dorky thundercats shirt. By the way I freakin love that old 80s cartoon :)

After hiding things and feelings for so long it is nice to put it out there and ive only commented on other peoples question or assumptions. Is vampirefreaks really the only place I can be accepted?

u didnt understand me ;) i said that i dont like how u look,but that dont mean that i dont like u as a individual and family or something else has nothing to do with ur look  :) and i wrote i dont like the style cause the most ppl in MY COUNTRY with that style take drugs ;)

so i only said something against ur look,not against u as a person  :) cause how u look is not how u are ;)

and EVERY picture provoke ppl to say their oppinion about. did u really think all say: hi,nice to meet u? no,so i wanted to say: when u make a own topic with u in the middle,dont be surprised that ppl say their oppinion,negative and positive ;)

ok. i said all what i think. i'm not interesting to discuss it anymore. Bloody... If i offend u write to support to ban me :unknw:

im not out to get you or have you banned. That is not of a intrest to me. And ed, theirs nothing you can say about me that I havent heard, but you crossed some lines.

When you use the word gay its not a duscussion between you and me anymore, then society gets dragged in. Dont pick on other minorities too, latest this friday I met some lesbians. Their everywhere just like people like you.

Second, being called a bad daddy just simply pisses me off. I work hard for my family, really hard . Without knowing dont use words you have no right of using.

Who the duck cares about what another shit head says to you, I say you're ducking ugly, you say i'm ducking uglier, well you know what I don't give a shit cause looks doesn't matter unless you duck yourself, shut the duck up, freedom of speech is ok, judging is ok, why the duck you mad bro?? so we all should not say shit that it's our ducking mind or what we think about? ok then, I'll say you look ducking cool when you look like a ducked up homo before you go date your Girlfriend for the ducking first time then you end up ducking crying like a shithead in your room cause you ducking don't like freedom of speech, speak your ducking mind out and shut the duck up if you don't like what he says or just ducking accept it, anyways other peoples duckshit thoughts shouldn't ducking bother you, cause you are ducking you, and if you like you then why the duck should you care what shitheads say?

I WAS BORED  :wacko:  I don't ducking care if I get banned cause now I ain't bored :yahoo:  ( btw this not for you Bloody ;D )

@ jayrox, no I know its not all about nice words, but ed went way out of my picture and involved my children. Keep your fire on me, im use to it. But im not used of having my kids be apart of my physical examination. If you struggle to meet your bills every months working overtime, you will see. Having people call you a lazy daddy makes you bite.

@ jayrox, no I know its not all about nice words, but ed went way out of my picture and involved my children. Keep your fire on me, im use to it. But im not used of having my kids be apart of my physical examination. If you struggle to meet your bills every months working overtime, you will see. Having people call you a lazy daddy makes you bite.

write that to ed,not to me , i didnt say such things  :wacko: i said my oppinion in a fair way,the rest is a discussion between u and ed,not mine

Who the duck cares about what another shit head says to you, I say you're ducking ugly, you say i'm ducking uglier, well you know what I don't give a shit cause looks doesn't matter unless you duck yourself, shut the duck up, freedom of speech is ok, judging is ok, why the duck you mad bro?? so we all should not say shit that it's our ducking mind or what we think about? ok then, I'll say you look ducking cool when you look like a ducked up homo before you go date your Girlfriend for the ducking first time then you end up ducking crying like a shithead in your room cause you ducking don't like freedom of speech, speak your ducking mind out and shut the duck up if you don't like what he says or just ducking accept it, anyways other peoples duckshit thoughts shouldn't ducking bother you, cause you are ducking you, and if you like you then why the duck should you care what shitheads say?

I WAS BORED  :wacko:  I don't ducking care if I get banned cause now I ain't bored :yahoo:  ( btw this not for you Bloody ;D )

wow merc, I just count that how many times that you used the word "F#*k" or any form of that word, congras buddy you've used it 20 times  :drinks:  :crazy: :crazy:

wow merc, I just count that how many times that you used the word "F#*k" or any form of that word, congras buddy you've used it 20 times  :drinks: :crazy: :crazy:

Wow, it's my new record  :shok: Let's celebrate  :yahoo:

nice lipa :D:D sound like a good family guy,

for everyone else, iv got kids, i work and suport my family of one income, i have tattoos, i smoke, i do drugs, i drink alcohol,

does this make me a bad father and spouse?

for everyone else, iv got kids, i work and suport my family of one income, i have tattoos, i smoke, i do drugs, i drink alcohol,

Nah, I don't think so. I mean, as long as you are taking care of them the very best you can. That and your kids always come first. I guess, I don't really know you so I can't say for sure but, you're probably not the criminal people might think or say you are. :)

merc getting horny after seeing all these pics, is all you can think about is to duck them?

• 2 weeks later...

:good:

That doesn't make me a bad mother.

iv always wanted to have a tattoo but i dont earn yet and here in india its not very common.. And swedish bands are awsm! Have been to a katatonia concert! Got me into rock...