this is me, feel free to follow ;)

Bloodylipa

• 2 weeks later...

Yo bloody.... Man these guys are rediculous.  U got a Merlyn Manson look goin on.  Chicks would be all over u here in the U.S.  These guys r all just jelous cuz they got no style, no class, no respect.  Your my bro, I got ur back, in the arena and out. Hope ur wife not Apache, they r super mean :)

• 3 weeks later...

@ fizza - agree, alot of awesome metal bands come from sweden and im proud of it. Just a montch ago umeå (my town) had our yearlyy metal festival :D amon amarth and immortal was the 2 headliners but their was a good couple of international bands. Me and the wife was there, amon was awesome, best folk/viking metal scandinavia got :D

@bong thx man I know you cover me :) and wife is oneida of wisconsin (theirs oneida tribes in new york and ontaro canada too) so since my wife IS american your right on about american females liking my face better :P my apperance is not considered attractive in sweden, I dont even blend in with the metal crowd lol.

@supreme and the rest of my friends - been off playing some inotia 3 needed a break from warspear. But I got a new update here so I might returm :)

Fine I get it, I guess it was to much of a social approch of me to reach out to other people. But the m's in mmo, means massive multiplayer. Ive never seen such judgement in any orpg. I guess I will haft to be social ingame, obviously its not accepted here. Eitherway ashnifrev, nomana and wws, 3 people that arnt afraid of chatting alittle this is me and I mostly put it up here so you guys would know who your talking too. Didnt expect to get shoot down like this...

what do u expect?  its a bunch of 13 year old kids whos running around and yelling 'gay! ' 'no,you gay!' to each other. tho im not posting my private things its not worth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

brave approach blood :good:  u are 1 of the most calm in the forum,, never fight back instead try to find the conclusion with explanation n reason,, i bet u are a cool husband n father.. never saw u in emerald yet even i played for 2 years already :lol: :lol: ..hope u n family always happy together :drinks:

Aww thx icewind. My work requires me to be very calm and have endless patience. In bad situations at work I can get hit, kicked and pushed around by the person I care for. And only way to help them calm down is to stay calm even if they are violent. But dont freak out, I got a great boss that stands up for me and behind me.

I dont have any need to take space in the world around me. I dont really feel like I have the right too. Im not an outgoing person, but I know right from wrong and I will not stand by if I see wrongs. After I met my wife I have found alittle love for myself but a big part of me will always be the unwanted one. Unwanted in my own eyes (my parents were always loving and good parrents).

cant believe you havent seen me though icewind or me you for that mattwr. Ive been around for a year on emerald.

thx guwer :) me and the wife loved your cute comments in my photo-album  :rofl:

Well my work is health care on the papers but in reality its health care/home schooling. See I work with a very autistic boy (and other problems) and hes in hes teens now and going through puperty with hormones and all that and its been hard for him. He stopped going to school and he can get very agressive when hes having bad days or if hes not in his comfort zone (generally speaking) So im there to link school back to his life and help his mom whos actually scared of him. Hes around 180cm and can easy overpower her. So im there to relief his mom and help him with basic school and excersice. And 90% of the time hes very nice to me and around me.

Im a substitute at another place with a mid age woman whos kinda the same but hurt herself and not others. Though she likes boys so shes usually very calm when im there - she likes me :) worst I get is a pinch on my side :P

people constantly tell me im like the calmest person they met and both my bosses love the crap out of me cause I get very good feedback from their most difficult clients.

oh my, ur are great person :cray:

I feel much better knowing that there are very good and kind ppl like u on earth. :clapping:

This world need ppl like u. calm and steady. But with this rush for money which we see today it is immposible sometimes to not get stressed, so u have my all respect that u can be so calm.  :good: :good:

Oh youre on elf side that makes sense but id still think I should of seen you around. Of course you can call me friend I dont mind elves, unless they walk over to mc side then I have no mercy on them  >:D

So whats the name of your elf-lings?

Опубликованное фото

thats me :P so whos me? im bloodylips from EU-emerald, and i originate from the cold north of Sweden. Im married to the cutest native american girl

you look young, but really I have many friends that look like you so no worries because I get used to seeing my friends alot. Also nice shirt ;D I like the t.v. show of thundercats

One thing is that really I have tattoos on my neck down to my left leg. Not bad, don't judge what someone has or doesn't. Blood good luck with your family and wife  :) Have the lord's hope with you at all times if you have problems in a time, do not stop and keep yourself going because your kids have a long way to go :)

Omg I love thundercats ha ha. Dont tell anyone but im a HUGE DORK ha ha. I grew up with thundercats and its just pure greatness :) My in-laws sent me the complete series (6 dvds) for christmas last year :D Its US-region dvds and my shirts were bought in the US to, its alot harder finding these things in Sweden unfortunatly.

my youth is slowly draining, im 26 :P But I think I look kinda young for my age atleast people tell me every now and then. But I were a late bloomer so to speak and I never had much of a social circle, so I never consumed any large amounts of alcohol or tobaco in my teens. And I like to think those to factors helped :) So stay clean all :D

Omg I love thundercats ha ha. Dont tell anyone but im a HUGE DORK ha ha. I grew up with thundercats and its just pure greatness :) My in-laws sent me the complete series (6 dvds) for christmas last year :D Its US-region dvds and my shirts were bought in the US to, its alot harder finding these things in Sweden unfortunatly.

my youth is slowly draining, im 26 :P But I think I look kinda young for my age atleast people tell me every now and then. But I were a late bloomer so to speak and I never had much of a social circle, so I never consumed any large amounts of alcohol or tobaco in my teens. And I like to think those to factors helped :) So stay clean all :D

bad thundercats doesn't come in US anymore here :( but I have few dvds

Man.. you are so cool! :good:  when i become a dad i want to be like you.. :drinks:

you even look like my idol!.. :blush: i love piercings too.. :diablo: :drinks:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

\m/ ROCK ON MAN!! \m/

Опубликованное фото

Man.. you are so cool! :good:  when i become a dad i want to be like you.. :drinks:

you even look like my idol!.. :blush: i love piercings too.. :diablo: :drinks:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

\m/ ROCK ON MAN!! \m/

I am scared of him! He is creeping me out on the second one!!

Its funny that you mention marilyn manson. My wife LOVES him and she always did since she was 14. She thinks we have similar features too :) And I guess thats kinda true though manson isnt my favorite artist. I adore psyclon nine's singer Nero Bellum

Its funny that you mention marilyn manson. My wife LOVES him and she always did since she was 14. She thinks we have similar features too :) And I guess thats kinda true though manson isnt my favorite artist. I adore psyclon nine's singer Nero Bellum

WOW YOUR WIFE LOVES SCREAMOS!?

i wish my future wife would be like that too.. :blush:

you sir, is truly lucky. ;D :blush:

• 1 month later...

Bloody! If you are at least going to talk about me, state facts correctly.  ;)

I have been in love with Manson since I was 11. LOL Of course, I love you more though!

Well, this me and Bloody a long time ago and one of me recently.

I'm new to this and I'm only a level 5. My player name is OwlScowl.

25015_.jpg

25016_.jpg

Hey Bloody, im here to support your motion about breaking the ice of seeing each other faces XD It seems that personal photos was always a karma in this kind of games :)

This is me and my wife, we are from Argentina.

Опубликованное фото

P.D.: I think we have something in common, but in opposite arm (Ankh) :P This photo is about 2 years ago.now i need to retouch all of them, plus the one in the neck have some imperfections :(

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

umm i just wanna ask..no offense bro.. hmm.. are you both a fan of illuminati?  ::)

or are you both part of that organization? ::)

the first tattoo is the egyptian ankh of fertility or the looped tau cross.

the second tattoo is the  eye of horus.

the tattoo on the neck is the all-seeing eye or also known as the eye of providence.

all of these are signs of the illuminati. so are you? ::)

(p.s i like your tattoos

;D ;D ;D ;D

xD what are you crying about?  :bad:  go home and cry  ;D  this game is not the place for cry babies like you  ;D ;D

don't you have any sense of humor?  :bad: :bad:

xD what are you crying about?  :bad:  go home and cry  ;D  this game is not the place for cry babies like you  ;D ;D

don't you have any sense of humor?  :bad: :bad:

LOLLL :blush: :rofl:  i dont cry

i think you will create a movie

Mother/Ina

Sibling/Kapatid

Child/Anak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my loveeeeeee  :give_rose: hahahahha phat baliw ka talaga...post ko din kim chu para partner na hahahha

hahaha! go!  :lol:

:tease:

umm i just wanna ask..no offense bro.. hmm.. are you both a fan of illuminati?  ::)

or are you both part of that organization? ::)

the first tattoo is the egyptian ankh of fertility or the looped tau cross.

the second tattoo is the  eye of horus.

the tattoo on the neck is the all-seeing eye or also known as the eye of providence.

all of these are signs of the illuminati. so are you? ::)

(p.s i like your tattoos

;D ;D ;D ;D

:) yes they are Egyptian symbols and hieroglyphics....but i didn't knew they were illuminati :)

I choose those symbols to always remember their concepts and what they mean to me. As you already know, each symbol represents a lots of meanings,for ex: the Ankh is always carried by the Pharaoh in his left hand representing and showing his eternal life. The eye for example was drew in the scribe students hands to "let their hands see through the lies and follow the path of truth" (Scribes were like lawyers because they could write and read. In that time this wasn't available for everyone).

but....no, I'm not illuminati xD