this is me, feel free to follow ;)

Bloodylipa

Fine I get it, I guess it was to much of a social approch of me to reach out to other people. But the m's in mmo, means massive multiplayer. Ive never seen such judgement in any orpg. I guess I will haft to be social ingame, obviously its not accepted here. Eitherway ashnifrev, nomana and wws, 3 people that arnt afraid of chatting alittle this is me and I mostly put it up here so you guys would know who your talking too. Didnt expect to get shoot down like this...

Hej Bloody... Jag snackar gärna in game också. Och jag håller med. Wws är en kul typ. :)

Du hittar mig i spelet som Namremash. Eller om du vill slå ihjäl mig, Shamerman... hahaha

Hey, I think I've met you few times in the game,it's nice to meet ya  :)

I wonder what's wrong with the people :wacko:

I didn't see anything "  :facepalm: " here,someone just introduce himself  :unknw:

TMI  ;D Just kidding nice to meet the real you. It's always nice to see players being social. I honor your bravery my friend. I'm too ugly to post a picture of myself  :crazy:

Hi bloody u brave man but me no understand u man or girl? Me see u in make up me not know if u girl brave look like man or girl. Nice meet , have more tattoo? Me have tattoo on arm same area and me neck have bats on too and me take lip metal out 3 age ago

Hi bloody u brave man but me no understand u man or girl? Me see u in make up me not know if u girl brave look like man or girl. Nice meet , have more tattoo? Me have tattoo on arm same area and me neck have bats on too and me take lip metal out 3 age ago

If you read carefully, he's a man  ;D

If you read carefully, he's a man  ;D

me no understand english many well thank u mcmaster now me know it man not girl, now me confuse why man need many make up?? me dont know not me want need make up me think me pretty for all to see me skin. me no judge bloody maybe his culture is man in make up sorry for confuse

I didn't see anything "  :facepalm: " here,someone just introduce himself  :unknw:

maybe they are headach of this game!

crazy ppl..

nice meeting u blood ;)

yes I am a man, but dont worry mindfreak its not the first time people wonder of my gender. Andd I like wearing make-up, but not all the time, only when I dress up or having a photosession with my wife. She does all my make-up. I wear contacts every now and then though, to work, to the store, but not always. People do see me in my brown eyes too, but I just love the white contacts. Almost got me fired for wearing them to work. In sweden they cant fire you for a thing like contacts, but my boss had a 'talk' with me. But I dont work there anymore anyway :P

got nipples, ear, tounge and lips pierced and I got 3 tattoos. The bladed ankh on my arm, cause im just a geek for vampires and blood. Me and my wife trades a vial of our blood to each other on our anniversary and I keep them on a necklace. So in march I will get a 3rd blood vial to add to my necklace. And this is the only time im allowed to cut myself, to fill her vial. Its been a problem in my past. On my shoulder I got a ying/yang with panthers cause I love cats :) and on my belly under my right ribs I got the icon of psyclon nine. Which is my favorite band of all times. And thats my favorite tattoo too, find it extremly sexy and it follows my skinny belly beautifully. Happens to be my wifes favorite too

Thanks for all the lovin' people  ;) I can get alittle personal sometimes, but ive been through my bad patches in life (atleast for now). I got a loving family now and nothing to be ashamed of anymore. And once I could let go and show her and tell her what ive done, how I felt, it feels like all my cards on the table. My 'inner' walls are broken, no more things are supressed inside, so I dont have any problem taking about my past. Its very liberating at this stage but sometimes I feel like I tell people more then they want to know.

If their is anyone here thats going through a rough time (doesnt haft to be cutting, lonelyness or existensial issue) pm and I will do my best to help and support.

and its still free to write alittle about yourself, id love to know you too.

howdy bloody nice to meet you :friends:

ive just quited elf and join mc and now im a humble servant of lord mercuriall 8)

hail lord mercuriall

Hail!!!! ;D

howdy bloody nice to meet you :friends:

ive just quited elf and join mc and now im a humble servant of lord mercuriall 8)

hail lord mercuriall

Hail!!!! ;D

lol... i've been seeing those words in trade chat yesterday... what's the deal with u and merc?

anyways, nice to meet you bloody... by the way i like the vial of blood thingy, very unique way to show the love...

lol... i've been seeing those words in trade chat yesterday... what's the deal with u and merc?

anyways, nice to meet you bloody... by the way i like the vial of blood thingy, very unique way to show the love...

yes its very special to me. My wife knew that I was into blood and that I had a vial of my own (but it was only my own blood) so she suprised me sending me a letter with a necklace and a vial of her blood for me. Most beautiful thing anyone have done for me. I was already inlove with her, but after that I started looking for a wedding ring ;)

Merc is a filipino who doesent speak our language  ;D

Merc is a filipino who doesent speak our language  ;D

This makes people Lords  :shok:

Anyways Let me introduce myself,

Hi, my name is Mercurial Sulla, I like females Men, I like to hangout play with them in Warspear My house, I am 100% Straight not Straight and I hate love lipstick... nice to meet you all men  :lol: ;D

Hi, my name is Mercurial Sulla, I like females Men, I like to hangout play with them in Warspear My house, I am 100% Straight not Straight and I hate love lipstick... nice to meet you all men  :lol: ;D

llllllooooooollllll :lol: :rofl:

I just felt that you need me to look after you in mc side thats why from now on ill be your humble servant my lord  8)

:shok: ......

The cat is out of the bag  :shok: Pinoyz + Mercurial = lovers :rofl: That explains alot  :facepalm:

Supreme + Bloody = Arena killers  8) Yes we want your Vlad

true, you dont wanna face our ugly mugs :P im pretty sure we havent lost one fight in arena together? We even win when supremes charge fail ;)

then it was done, me and the wife ordered this years vials for our anniversery the 23rd march  :give_rose:

http://www.vampirewear.com/item_83/102--EV--Fill-Your-Own-Vial--Elegant-Silver-Chain.htm

fangs this years

Theres an eassy way to make barb charge fail.

If u see a barb coming just stay on ur feet dont make a move until it charge on u, u will get stun but his unmovable skill will fail n even getting stun u can still do a suprise attack then. N barb will think my charge got failed. Charge at high lvl nver fail it depends on other if they know how to counter it

Theres an eassy way to make barb charge fail.

If u see a barb coming just stay on ur feet dont make a move until it charge on u, u will get stun but his unmovable skill will fail n even getting stun u can still do a suprise attack then. N barb will think my charge got failed. Charge at high lvl nver fail it depends on other if they know how to counter it

But barb can kill you without use charge  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

thats me :P so whos me? im bloodylips from EU-emerald, and i originate from the cold north of Sweden. Im married to the cutest native american girl

OMG!!! I'm from Russia! I don't like u!!! I can't understand how a man who has 2 children and a wife can be interesting in vampires, can wearring coloured lens, earrings on his lips, taking a photo in pose lake a GAY and show all this to everyone! :facepalm: Man ... stop to be child! u have 2 children!!!! What their friends will say when they will see u ?- " Hi!! nice to meet u miss..." -"No...it's my daddy..."  :shok: :facepalm:

i was trying to be polite.....but i didn't success...

OMG!!! I'm from Russia! I don't like u!!! I can't understand how a man who has 2 children and a wife can be interesting in vampires, can wearring coloured lens, earrings on his lips, taking a photo in pose lake a GAY and show all this to everyone! :facepalm: Man ... stop to be child! u have 2 children!!!! What their friends will say when they will see u ?- " Hi!! nice to meet u miss..." -"No...it's my daddy..."  :shok: :facepalm:

hey, im sorry you lack so much experience of the world outside a konservative russia. First of all im NOT an addict. I have NEVER done drugs and I will NEVER, they disgust me. Dont try to tell me, my clothing and my music makes me a bad person or dad. My music, my cat and my razor was all I had when my life was at its bottom. When I had no one, music gave me support and understanding no one else did. Sure cutting is bad, but I rather be a cutter listening to beautiful music. Then to turn to alcohol and drugs... I hate drugs and alcohol.

You are really going to say im a bad person cause I do amatuer modelling, which by the way works great when you have a wife with a passion for photography. I care for my apperance, which happen to be out of your norm, that makes me a bad person? Really, you dont see the whats wrong in this picture?

And I see you apperantly know my sexual prefrences and that what you assume I am is wrong? First of all being homosexual is fine. My wifes cousin is gay and my city is above swedish avrage when it comes to homo-bi-trans people. By the way I had a transexual student in my art class at the university, accept them. Back to myself, I view myself as a bi-curious. Should I be punished for this? But since we are on the subject sex, you know what really turns me on? Pregnant women, if I could I would have my wife 8mos pregnant at all times. I think they are freaking gorgeous and nothing turns me on like the beautiful body of a pregnant woman.

Ok down to the most important part of your caveman comment. The fact that you assume im a bad dad cause I dont look like a russian serial killer. You should know I work very hard to support my family. I work more then fulltime, at 2 jobs and im a call in substitute at a 3rd place. In sweden a fulltime job is 40h/week. Do you know how many hours I worked this week? 70hours. My wife is in school for swedish language classes which pays nothing and gives no student loans. I myself support my wife and my two children. I pay all my bills, the morgage on the house, my taxes, put food on my table and upkeeps on our car. Oh did you know sweden is one of few countries in the world that has a CO2-tax on gas? I pay 2.5usd per liter (10usd/gallon) to fill up our car. And did you know that for my vacation this year ill be working? I take vacation of my primary work, so I can work another job during my days off. So I can have a tiny chance of saving some money for my wife, so she can go home and see her family. I work hard for my family, and my children have a good life, full of love and whatever more I can afford to give them. My 4 year old son speaks fluent swedish and english and is very smart. And both my children hold citizenships in the US and sweden. They have a great start at life and ALOT of opportunities. And as a bonus they will grow up to accept things and people being and looking diffrently. Judgement and fear breeds hate and my children are not going to be bullies.

you know I have been in russia myself, petrosavodzk. And I had a great time making friends with russian students (yes this was through school) and I know the russian people are very nice and if youre in russia you will never be hungry, cause russian families love to invite you for dinner. And I got to see a amazing side of the russian people. I guess you are the other side...

I hope you red this and think about this and realize you cant be so quick judging people. You need to get out in the world and see, things are diffrent everywhere and it doesnt make them bad...

Dont judge a book by its cover! Get a life man  >:D