personal bank and new potion type

Kotfsmg

Hi

Shaggzy lvl 19 bd

I've been thinking what if you were to add a personal guild bank style chest for all players first five slots can be free and to expand could cost m coin.I currently have 80 spots in my bag bit they stay full so a personal chest could help.

Next it seems  of players farm mob and sell random items to Npc for money, what if there was an m coin potion that double npc buying price for a short time kinds like XP pot but for selling items in shop

Just some ideas I had

Peace

The personal bank idea have been suggested many many many times before and haven't applied or answered by devs. As for the double gold pot, it's not bad but it's not necessary for me because the higher price item that you can sell @ vendors was 3k max at least.

Or even have the money pot be for double money got quest completion? ;D

This isn't bad too, but I still on my answer "It's not necessary much".

Good luck!

About the potion, i don't see why not. I Like it.

About storage chests. As angelo said, it has been suggested many times, but the development team have not responded about it. Maybe they will in the future, or maybe not.

For now, you can extend your bag to 150 slots, and you also have market slots & guild storage ( to an extent ).