Saturation

From 3 DK expert skill,this is the worst one.But I heard from russian forum that devos are gathering feedback to fix this skill.So my advice is you wait for the fix first.Its not worth buying it now.

You say it's the worst skill, but why? Can you base your statement on something? Not that I'm trying to argue, I had the feeling that this skill will s**k from the second I saw it on the forum. I haven't bought it yet, and I really wonder if it's worth it. I have a hope that it might be.

If there's someone who's leveled it up, I have a few questions:

1) What's the level your skill?

2) What's your HP regen?

3) How much does the skill increase it?

4) How much HP do you sacrifice?

5) Is the regeneration still 1/2 in a PvP?

I bought it

Leveling up skill increases duration

It basically multiples your regen by 2

It's an ok skill hope devs improve

Edit: u sacrifice 5% or 3% 1of2 I'm lazy to check :P

you lose 3% when you use this skill, which is at least 100 hp.

hp regen only come up once every 5 seconds and it is cut to half while in battle.

knowing this, lets say you have max hp regen, which is around 200, and your skill level is 4/4, which more or less double the hp regen.

therefore in battle your gain will be around 100 on hp regen.

in this best case scenario, the first regen will only recover you from the hp you had to give up to cast the skill.

It will take you 2 hp regens to actually gain something from the skill, and that may come within 5 up to 10 seconds, depending on the moment you use the skill.

depending on how many hp regens this skill stays active, it can be ok at best. very weak compared to other expert skills in every other class.

haha at last people who knows how i feel!!!, last time a suggestor suggested a bd to have this regen skill but i denied but the rest are happy and then the skill has been bestowed to DK then everyone say it suck!!!!. ikr its suck. i forgot the guy's name who suggested this skill.

haha at last people who knows how i feel!!!, last time a suggestor suggested a bd to have this regen skill but i denied but the rest are happy and then the skill has been bestowed to DK then everyone say it suck!!!!. ikr its suck. i forgot the guy's name who suggested this skill.

I did. And you can make it a good skill if you calibrate the numbers, and maybe remove the hp loss.

I did. And you can make it a good skill if you calibrate the numbers, and maybe remove the hp loss.

yes but if its 4/4 but there are 2 usefull skills to lvl up  n its such a waste if we dont use them.

yes but if its 4/4 but there are 2 usefull skills to lvl up  n its such a waste if we dont use them.

Well if you want to lvl up other skills that's your choice.

when even a bd come here to say this skill sucks, is cause it really is bad  :lol:

well, dk doesnt have a super good expert skill for all i know.

and saturation could be good IF reworked. example?

make it last 10,15,20,25 seconds on level increase.

AND

make it strongly increase dark shield activation as you level up. making it so that in the end, lvl 4 saturation + lvl 5 dark shield would make dark shield 100% active as long as saturation is active.

when even a bd come here to say this skill sucks, is cause it really is bad  :lol:

well, dk doesnt have a super good expert skill for all i know.

and saturation could be good IF reworked. example?

make it last 10,15,20,25 seconds on level increase.

AND

make it strongly increase dark shield activation as you level up. making it so that in the end, lvl 4 saturation + lvl 5 dark shield would make dark shield 100% active as long as saturation is active.

oh you're still alive.

Well....considering the barb heal to cross 800 -1000 dk skill is based on an attribute i truly don't want to wear HE set every fight the skill does need some buffs and increase the regen and duration x3 (since tanks have high hp and there is a hp sacrifice this won't be a major difference )

Well ya the skill kinda sucks compared to other melee classes expert skills. On 4/4 it increases ur hp regen by 120% whats not bad at all if u arent in a fight xd but since its only 1/2 of it in battle its a weak skill

An idea to make it better is that the dk could get the full regen during a fight while saturation is active

or that the skill doesnt depend on ur hp regen nd instead on ur max hp o:

I Have been waiting patiently to c if any progress about buffing this skill is a rummor  or whut becouse lets b honest its worse dan aoe tount :[ well I say we all go suggestions nd we let them hear our opinions

I Have been waiting patiently to c if any progress about buffing this skill is a rummor  or whut becouse lets b honest its worse dan aoe tount :[ well I say we all go suggestions nd we let them hear our opinions

they have heard.

russians also complained about this in support and suggestion.

thanks to the support post, it was "increased" to what it is today. so you can see this skill was originally even worst.

the suggestion post there still going, but you shouldnt get any hopes up for it.

they have heard.

russians also complained about this in support and suggestion.

thanks to the support post, it was "increased" to what it is today. so you can see this skill was originally even worst.

the suggestion post there still going, but you shouldnt get any hopes up for it.

So I'm guessing they "fixed" it? Or atleast made it a little better?

So I'm guessing they "fixed" it? Or atleast made it a little better?

july 24              - skill saturation comes out.

july 24 later on  - russians complain in support of how weak and bad the skill is.

july 25              - devs made it a little better.

july 25 later on  - russians still say it is weak and bad.

so, right now saturation is this little better version from the july 25.

nothing changed since that, but russians are still attempting to get devs to make it better.

july 24              - skill saturation comes out.

july 24 later on  - russians complain in support of how weak and bad the skill is.

july 25              - devs made it a little better.

july 25 later on  - russians still say it is weak and bad.

so, right now saturation is this little better version from the july 25.

nothing changed since that, but russians are still attempting to get devs to make it better.

Ok, thanks for the info