[2014.07.28] Client for Symbian OS is available on our site!

r0land

Опубликованное фото

Hello there, dear players!

Game client for Symbian OS is available on our site, you can download it and play without any problem

http://warspear-online.com/en/download here is a download link!

Good luck, guys,

AIGRIND team

Опубликованное фото

Game client for Symbian OS is available on our site, you can download it and play without any problem

Good luck, guys,

AIGRIND team

"without any problem" at s60v3 problems still with aplication auto close,but its no problem you say,ok...

Опубликованное фото

Good luck, guys,

AIGRIND team

Dev my nokia e71 still 4.01 i try to download again and again but im losing hope to play again warspear...:(:(

im poor players that cant play warspear now..

Bye2 warspear ....

arena tickets: remove them. Make earned

arena points much lower. This way everyone can

fight and you will probably have more online

players i could make arena all day for fun İF it

was free . there can be though, a vip room ör

something for higher arena point but it costs to fight there.

2)amplify: amplifying is really hard. Some people

make +10 with very less signs but some spends

hundreds and hundreds and get nothing

amplify level could be on +100 for example that

way your signs wouldnt go waste +100would be same as +10now but with the hundreds of

signs we spend we could atleast get something

for it (not +100 but maybe +95)

3)miracle coins: they cost too much yes you

make discounts all the time but its not really

enough i think 0,99dollars for 150miracle coin would be nice İF it was regular price

4)arena: it shouldnt give many guild points +10

people always spams arena and wins easily.

Working hard and questing killing powerfull

bosses should be the main source of guild points

5) guilds: too much reward for winners and hard to level up

6)daily roulette: it can give gold miracle

coin,miracle coin item arena point crimson

corundum (mostly gold or worthless items)

7) balance the classes. Many people complains

about it. Happy player=good game Some classes are really powerfull i never played as one but

barbarians are not really good. Necros and

death knights too maybe.

8 ) daily bonus when played 2 3 4 5 6 7 days in a row

9)make game pay to play , for more quality players,less scammers and earning more money.

10)expert skills for lower levels. We should be able to get 1expert skill when we get our first quest irselnort

11)dungeons for lower levels. I mean why not? Why always things for higher levels? İt would be good for low level players to earn gold and more fun.

12)craft speciality. I didnt think this through yet but selecting the enchant that armor will give could be cool. For example you are caster, you wont want attack speed, and will change it for mana or magic damage. Cool right?

13)Creative weapon skins sold on miracle shop

14) Changing stats on gears with special item (dropped on boss or sold in miracle shop) To prevent abusing one stat, enchants can be changed to some spesific enchants (for example you cant get full critic hit) Or phsical defense changes to magic defense

15) Craft items shouldnt be personel. For example i was going to craft northern lords bow to use in arena, but i cant sell it amped after i used it. Which is why i use longbow and didnt craft it. Or there should be an option to unbind an item without losing the enchants and amplification which costs higher than normal unbind

16) İtem sets for lower levels. They are only in higher levels. They can be drops in bosses which are in first maps. They will give bonuses İF you complete the set.

17)Change the arena map which teleports you to different places. Its not cool. So not cool.

18)Rare runes: They are drops from bosses which are better than the normal ones sold in miracle coin, but pretty low rate to drop

19)2 more nation, 1 for each side More classes more difference more the fun

20)Blade dancers using axes? Since when elves stopped using shiny daggers and started using warmonger  barbarian weapons? Did i miss something? Maybe its okay for rogues but elves? (Its not about the gameplay)

21) every melee using same weapons? What the hell was that update? Spears for paladins axes for dual wields... What is special now? Melees should be different from each other

22)regular wars. Think about it, a very big ass arena map filled with hundreds of players from two sides. There will be a time limit. If 1side doesnt lose in limited time the players who survived will be teleported to a special area where there is nowhere to escape. Only 1-2 minions can be used and max 5mana and health potion. The players who have took place in war will be rewarded when the war ends. The winner side will get more reward.

23) an ingame tutorial which can be found inside game. The regular mmorpg players doesnt need any of that ofcourse, but other players can get lost.

24) advertise the game. I didnt see a single thing about warspear in internet from you guys. 

25)experience from arena when passed to irselnort(first in 11-14 arena)

26)experince from dungeons

27)experience when kill enemy players (in normal game play)(like 1expereince or some thing not too much)

Please read this and consider it. Mods i hope

you can show this to developers or something i

dont know who is in charge. Somethıngs really need to change. dont be greedy you will earn

more if you get more people to buy miracle coins

and not just rich players. Im not saying all of these should be made, game would be too easy but some of them would be reaaaly nice.

arena tickets: remove them. Make earned

arena points much lower. This way everyone can

fight and you will probably have more online

players i could make arena all day for fun İF it

was free . there can be though, a vip room ör

something for higher arena point but it costs to fight there.

2)amplify: amplifying is really hard. Some people

make +10 with very less signs but some spends

hundreds and hundreds and get nothing

amplify level could be on +100 for example that

way your signs wouldnt go waste +100would be same as +10now but with the hundreds of

signs we spend we could atleast get something

for it (not +100 but maybe +95)

3)miracle coins: they cost too much yes you

make discounts all the time but its not really

enough i think 0,99dollars for 150miracle coin would be nice İF it was regular price

4)arena: it shouldnt give many guild points +10

people always spams arena and wins easily.

Working hard and questing killing powerfull

bosses should be the main source of guild points

5) guilds: too much reward for winners and hard to level up

6)daily roulette: it can give gold miracle

coin,miracle coin item arena point crimson

corundum (mostly gold or worthless items)

7) balance the classes. Many people complains

about it. Happy player=good game Some classes are really powerfull i never played as one but

barbarians are not really good. Necros and

death knights too maybe.

8 ) daily bonus when played 2 3 4 5 6 7 days in a row

9)make game pay to play , for more quality players,less scammers and earning more money.

10)expert skills for lower levels. We should be able to get 1expert skill when we get our first quest irselnort

11)dungeons for lower levels. I mean why not? Why always things for higher levels? İt would be good for low level players to earn gold and more fun.

12)craft speciality. I didnt think this through yet but selecting the enchant that armor will give could be cool. For example you are caster, you wont want attack speed, and will change it for mana or magic damage. Cool right?

13)Creative weapon skins sold on miracle shop

14) Changing stats on gears with special item (dropped on boss or sold in miracle shop) To prevent abusing one stat, enchants can be changed to some spesific enchants (for example you cant get full critic hit) Or phsical defense changes to magic defense

15) Craft items shouldnt be personel. For example i was going to craft northern lords bow to use in arena, but i cant sell it amped after i used it. Which is why i use longbow and didnt craft it. Or there should be an option to unbind an item without losing the enchants and amplification which costs higher than normal unbind

16) İtem sets for lower levels. They are only in higher levels. They can be drops in bosses which are in first maps. They will give bonuses İF you complete the set.

17)Change the arena map which teleports you to different places. Its not cool. So not cool.

18)Rare runes: They are drops from bosses which are better than the normal ones sold in miracle coin, but pretty low rate to drop

19)2 more nation, 1 for each side More classes more difference more the fun

20)Blade dancers using axes? Since when elves stopped using shiny daggers and started using warmonger  barbarian weapons? Did i miss something? Maybe its okay for rogues but elves? (Its not about the gameplay)

21) every melee using same weapons? What the hell was that update? Spears for paladins axes for dual wields... What is special now? Melees should be different from each other

22)regular wars. Think about it, a very big ass arena map filled with hundreds of players from two sides. There will be a time limit. If 1side doesnt lose in limited time the players who survived will be teleported to a special area where there is nowhere to escape. Only 1-2 minions can be used and max 5mana and health potion. The players who have took place in war will be rewarded when the war ends. The winner side will get more reward.

23) an ingame tutorial which can be found inside game. The regular mmorpg players doesnt need any of that ofcourse, but other players can get lost.

24) advertise the game. I didnt see a single thing about warspear in internet from you guys. 

25)experience from arena when passed to irselnort(first in 11-14 arena)

26)experince from dungeons

27)experience when kill enemy players (in normal game play)(like 1expereince or some thing not too much)

Please read this and consider it. Mods i hope

you can show this to developers or something i

dont know who is in charge. Somethıngs really need to change. dont be greedy you will earn

more if you get more people to buy miracle coins

and not just rich players. Im not saying all of these should be made, game would be too easy but some of them would be reaaaly nice.

I agree with everything but exp reward from arena  & killing enemy players, since the game was created it has come as a quest engine lv up system, btw, getting reward from arena would blow up the "arena character" idea as if you go arena too much you will lv up. But everything else is ok (although the PTP idea was a little too much). I hope you like my opinion.  O:-) :drinks: :give_rose:

Yeah i  forgot arena players thing even though i am one of them too. There could be a level up button though, to level whenever you want and stay on same level İF you want to

For what use symbian if still auto exit game if go to map 4 and swamp xd. Better delete/closed OS in this game. maybe will be in the best

LOL symbian still crash application close by self  :facepalm: :facepalm: and still stuck on new map ayvondill  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: its you say ok???

can some one any else use symbian and go to new map ayvondill without stuck post here i want to know it how may ppl use symbian without stuck  :shok: :shok: :bad: :bad:

can some one any else use symbian and go to new map ayvondill without stuck post here i want to know it how may ppl use symbian without stuck  :shok: :shok: :bad: :bad:

Bro game is not stuck in new map 4 . But it auto exit in 2 , 3 crossing . But i done 3 quest hahahaha . I was wondering half map . U can visit now .

well ok symbian more fine for now even with crash on ayvondil new map...but its weird for rotting garden i clear easy and normal garden without crash but for hard garden its crash strike me again and again  :cray: :facepalm: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :tease: :tease:

thank you Mr.r0land its work for my symbian phone not crash again in map 2 :yahoo:  but many crash in norlan swamp and very crash in ayvondil or cannot open my char in same location

Roland , wht do u think will the ws team clear out the crashing problem on symbian ? i just need a simple reply to my question in 'yes' or 'no' . Pls dont tell the team is trying . 

Roland , wht do u think will the ws team clear out the crashing problem on symbian ? i just need a simple reply to my question in 'yes' or 'no' . Pls dont tell the team is trying .

no, client is working at it's limit, sorry

roland, help us, i cant instal new version on symbian,, failed n failed, me wait 8 days new apdet version :s pls help us, i cant play this game anymore now