[2014.07.28] Game servers stop!

r0land

Hello there, dear players!

We will stop game servers at 15:00 CET to fix minor bugs and improve general stability.

Servers will be unavailable for about 30 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Take care and good luck,

AIGRIND team

First, the time changed to 15 Cet, secondly, 30 minutes  ;D .

As I know when you say 10>30 and 30>60 lol.

Np, we're waiting.

Nerf pally banner finally?  :blush:

Elves are so OP right now that a Sithlord member told me they dont even arena much right now because they lose to pallys banner.  It really is messed up,  it lasts too long and has to wide of a area effect. I don't mind the damage it hits though. Just change the duration and area effect.

Really elves OP so bad right now lol...  I feel like a second class citizen when i play on my mc characters.

i cant go one sentence without a biased opinion of yours

youre telling me youve never heard of an elf who stopped going arena because of warlocks?

hmm???

i cant go one sentence without a biased opinion of yours

youre telling me youve never heard of an elf who stopped going arena because of warlocks?

hmm???

Hey weak low amp  ;D

It's funny that earlier today i was thinking how warlocks USED to own 2x2 and 5x5. That's when i made Atombomb, but that's not the case anymore.  Your biased of my opinion because you play elf,  it's only natural you would want elves to stay OP and discourage anyone like me from bringing up the FACTS.  I play both sides and if you can't clearly see elf are OP atm your delusional.

Well...  Your just a poor low amp in the game, you mean nothing to me.

plz look into the dk skill saturation and buff it a bit considering the heal skills of other tanks are a bit better i would sugest to atleast keep the standard regen the same in and out of combat(while only skill is active so that the total regen does not decrease when in combat) or multiply the regen by x3 just as appeal since every other tank class got an amazing support skill

Thank you :drinks:

:shok: Arena belt 19 lvl has been added into shop of arena supplier :shok: Thanks developers :rofl: Ahihi ;D

[pre][/pre]

Hello there, dear players!

R0LAND WHEN ME GOT SNORLAR SUIT ......MY DREAMS ....... I KILL MUCH NO DROP

Take care and good luck,

AIGRIND team

Mr Roland. Try to Fix Necro Infection skill. The dmg buff is too low considering the duration of effect. Perhaps Infection should be poisoning. Try to consider the dmg bursts

you gave to other characters and compare it with necro's incompetent skills.

Or maybe the devs should swap Necromancer expert skills with Priests expert skills for just a day and see what happens. Lol.

And what exactly is debuffed from the enemy in particular. Make skill description clear pls. Cos the name given to the skill does not seem to match what the skill does. As it is kinda useless. -_-

please fix taunt's effect on warcry :facepalm:

Why are people so mean lol eventually skills will be added to both mc and elf side which stabalize this op-ness in elf side. I have fun with sith in arena lol paladins were at the bottom of the food chain before the banner came along. All i have to say is that its about time we get recognized  :aggressive: :aggressive:

Fluguy narb.

your abit late to that, i have a post in 2011 (before you even played) on how much fluguy is a narb. i can even dig it up