Exp Alternatives

suggestor1001

I just realised, now that after a long time, you began to start to increase the level cap for all players. id imagine level 30 is not that far off? im wondering, is it such a wise idea? not that im not looking forward to level 30 and all the cool new benefits and side updates that come with it but you should really think about:

new players, free time, quest completion rates.

basically, it takes about a full day to go from level 1-13 in for mcs and forsaken. and maybe 2-3 days for forsaken and chosen. im not sure about the other levels like 13-15 but id imagine they are longer. and dont forget. the player is stuck with daily quests and norlant swamps, and some new ayvondil quests untill they reach the new maximum level 22.

imagine how long it would take to reach that level? and im mainly concerned for the new players. theyll play the game, see that it will take them forever to level up, play lesss, and eventually forget about the game.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION

- start thinking about other ways to learn experience from not just quest but other things.

one idea could be that you look into giving experience from arenas from players who have reached a level of 15 or higher(to also save the people who like making arena chars.). this could just be for the 5 daily arenas that you give all players. after the player has finished those arenas, they gain possibly 15-30 experience? for that day only, to avoid spamming.

-giving experience from dungeons.

after succesfully completing a dungeon, why not provide the player with some experience as well? for each dungeon completed they get expereince varying on the diffficulty of the dungeon! also, you only get experience from those 5 staminas you get each day. to also prevent spams.

NOTE: there can also be other ideas of gaining exp, these are just a few i think would really help alot. because you dont want to make it so that players gain experience from monsters like most games and i completely understand why, here are a few safe alternatives.

PS: i know you will be rolling out the new levels slowing and not just instantly make the new level cap 30. but yeah, new players will still come when they new cap is 30. and after  leving for weeks to get a mesely level 15, they still have 15 more to go.

Hope you liked. Feel free to input some other methods to add for extra experience gains :)

Seems blanced and fine. Not that I think it is too hard too lvl up, but I think it would be nice if you get exp from dungeon. But if you start giving exp from arena though, lvl 16-18 and 19-20 arena chars would get pissed.  ;D

Xp from arena, no.

Don't forget that some people have lvl18 /20 arena toons as well. believe it.

Yes, that what I wanted to say. actually I disagree on both points because of ^, but I will agree if devs applied one of those 3 suggestions:

Good luck! :)

Xp from arena, no.

Don't forget that some people have lvl18 /20 arena toons as well. believe it.

lol he just said for the free daily arenas people get. at a maximum of  5 each day.

Yes, that what I wanted to say. actually I disagree on both points because of ^, but I will agree if devs applied one of those 3 suggestions:

Good luck! :)

if the idea of the leveling up button/pot/etc is applied it would help i guess

Remember guys, not everyone has the free time to be leveling all the time :)

Think of the new players. After all this game was made for mainly mobile use.

its not like WoW, whcih you are actually intended to be playing the game for long periods of time to actually get somewhere.

its not like WoW, whcih you are actually intended to be playing the game for long periods of time to actually get somewhere.

True!

lol he just said for the free daily arenas people get. at a maximum of  5 each day.

5 each day will lead to a level up.

I'm still on my answer, sorry mate.

lol  ;D . the ideas that i have inputed are JUST IDEAS. devs can think of other ways to help new players level up rather than doing 2000+ quests  :good:

And your IDEAS are bad.

This is an MMO, not a modern RPG you can finish in one evening. You have to spend hundreds of hours to get somewhere.