( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

Quote from Ninja Owl: There cannot be a God because if there were one, I could not believe that it was He.

Have you ever wondered, why is everything so... so..... so light or dark?

Because of reasons. Gravity reasons.

Why is it possible for a planet to have the shape of a donut? Yes, it's possible.

Edited by Nosotraes

I wanna answer UK's "define bored".

Bottle Opening Race of Eliminated Ducks

Say the longest word of your language

Edited by BTminBT

maybe idk wat u mean

Rindfleischetikettierungsueberwachungsaufgabenuebertragungsgesetz in germany btw lel 

(But you can create way longer words, this is OFFICIALLY the longest word because its a name of a law.

Basicly Beef Labeling Supervision Responsibility Shifting Law)

Weirdest Fetish ever?

(You must have really seen it, dont invent one)

So many I would delete :D Jusbillonx, Smurfypie, Lordarab, Msvennetta, Mrsfaze.. just too many :lol: Jusbillonx and Smurfy because they tried to flirt/ flirted Mrskrillex, Lordarab because he calls me ♥♥♥♥♥, Msvennetta because she is Lordarabs ex, Mrsfaze because she got treated special in guild because her bf is Heir and it just sucks and is unfair. If you gave me a few days I could give you a whole list :P

Ah a good addition is Iluvweed for ganking

everyone.

Still wouldn't delete any of them if I had the chance :P wouldn't have anyone to complain about anymore xD

Edited by Julie

After almost 3 years of playing, I haven't found a single reason to quit. Long inactivity periods, yes. But a total quit? No. I always start playing at a moment again.

Have you ever thought when you were installing a 60gb game: "99% finished I can play within 1 hour!" and then the download fails because your parents kick you from the network?

In this rather hypothetical scenario in which everything never existed and nothing ever existed, we can assume that there never was nothing and there ever was everything, considering the fact that nothing is actually nothing.

How long does an egg take to soft-boil?