( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

but why?

Which classes/skill in Warspear describe your nature/habit/behaviour in real life?

(for example: necro=willing to sacrifice themselves to save others, warlock=possesion)

Paladin, carrying the shit out of others or at least try to

How much damage did you do in all your life?

(E.g. the oil-transporter broke down, dealing damage worth of 5000000000000000$)

(Just for your own)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not damager, I'm healer

what is your darkest thing that you found in deepest web?

WARNING! don't open!

mine was "3 Guys 1 hammer" don't google it if you're not brave enough

Because it's a troll event that's used by devs to pass time without introducing anything new.

What would you like to do for the first time I had with my phone number and I will call you out on the phone with the phone number to call you at the airport to see if you can find a way to get out of the discussion and the special prizes of the times you suck to the level of the gear and the special prizes of the times you suck to the level of the gear etc...

What is that^ ?

Edited by Gladiator

Seen Mikeyboy aka Mrskrillex selling his lv26 halloween amulet with hp for 1m.

Are you excited for the Amercian elections next week?

there is a chance.

what if people want trump so usa doesnt go to war with russia instead rebuilds the relations, or because they dont want someone under fbi interogation(sorry bad english) wont be their president? maybe.. I would defienelty vote for trump. He can be an idiot sometimes. Thats much better than a smart evil minded.

Clinton definitely is the lesser evil. You call someone "an idiot sometimes" while he is being a racist towards Latinos and Mexicans, while he insults other countries heads of state e.g. he called Angela Merkel insane. He also has NO freaking idea about politics. In each battle versus Clinton he wasn't able to go into deeper discussions because he just doesn't know what to do, neither does he have any plans or is prepared. He is childish and a person of absolute nonsense. So please do the world the favour and don't vote for him, many western european countries think the Americans have completely lost their minds already.

Done raging :D

Ok I know the answer...

:

But where is your question, nub(no offense)?

Edited by Gladiator

95% Unidentified Matter and 3% Lightning and 2% Fruit.

What the hell of a conspiracy has to happen that you willingly will try to kill your own family?

Isn't that normal?

So we've seen as backgrounds for Ayvondil's towns Gardens and forests, underground ants and lizards, cat-humans (?), and flying islands with futuristic evil technology and robots. What's next?

Ignore him

(Not necessarily ingame button, but generally. Make sure they feel that you are done with their bullshit. Just say you agree and leave)

What is the worst insult you have experienced?