( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

Lol touche, i'd probably have a better chance with the 30 lvl1s, unless they're organised and take turns stunning me.

If a time traveler from the future came to you and told you, you can ask him 1 question, what would it be?

Its a match rating system, an easy example of it is the trophy gain/loss system in clash of clans and clash royal. Or in chess.

Can I have what's in your pocket?

You can have nothing.

But do you think that there is enough players to apply this Elo system? I mean in that case it'd last forever to get matched up, especially in 5v5.

Arena needs to get more crowded i think. I hope they can make good changes that more people do arena.

how long will it take me to get a bit of six pack with a regular exercise?

Arena needs to get more crowded i think. I hope they can make good changes that more people do arena.

how long will it take me to get a bit of six pack with a regular exercise?(why r u double posting ya damn forum!)

Edited by graybeardx

Well this topic is cursed I guess, it always loads too much and the person think it's lagging so he clicks "Post" again. Don't press it again and go for the main page and you will see your post there. And you'd need some 3-4 months to have the shape building up I think.

What new modes you think devs could have added to Arena? :*

Edited by Gladiator