( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

because of water reasons but im too lazy to explain it right now. :P

Warp technology or Ability to use the dna of your foes that you evolve instantly (only in your favor ofc.)

its the thing I like.

What kind apocalypse do you expect?

natural disaster, zombie apocalypse, alien invasion, attack on titan, nuclear & robot, evolved ape, no wifi connection?

Edited by fkum777

Of all, a natural disaster has the most chances to occur.

Have you ever cheated? Ah pfff silly me and my questions, of course you did.. hmmm, have you ever been cought cheating?

Over 350 hours into Pearl, over 150 in PMD: Explorers of Time, about 100 in Platinum and 40 in Explorers of Darkness.

Enough for you?

the cabbage man if i have to be funny.

if i have to be honest, its iroh

Edit: whoopsie, i prefer firefox

are you easy to rage?

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

Tele from television and tubby mean fat or chubby(?), televesion was implanted in their stomatch.

why the f*** everyone talking about teletubbies?

I say Darth Vader because I don't know.

Is it somehow ethically wrong to enhance one's physical performance and/or extend their lifespan by replacing organs or other bodyparts with mechanical ones? Would such technology eventually lead to human extinction when everyone is basically a robot? Is this a plausible vision of mankinds future? Will humanity wipe itself out? Am I overthinking this?

I say Darth Vader because I don't know.

Is it somehow ethically wrong to enhance one's physical performance and/or extend their lifespan by replacing organs or other bodyparts with mechanical ones? Would such technology eventually lead to human extinction when everyone is basically a robot? Is this a plausible vision of mankinds future? Will humanity wipe itself out? Am I overthinking this?

You sir are definitely not overthinking this. We have a whole essay in our English book regarding this and immortality, even with all advantages/disadvantages. Like working for thousands of years on one job, depression, super- and subclass people. Resist against change.

Would Ninja's scenario eventually turn into real life Terminator?

Okay, let's overthink this!

If we achieved immortality by turning ourselves into cyborgs, would there be anymore need to eat or sleep? Could this potentially end famine around the world?

It's practically impossible to turn every living human into a machine, so who would decide whether you deserve to live eternally or face an inevitable demise? Eventually only mechanized people would remain, thus rendering any form of reproduction unnecessary. All we'd really need is maintenance. Could cyborgs be considered humane? Unfortunately, even machines don't last forever so could we find a way to give life to a robot? Would all this eventually replace earth's population with autonomous machines? Would they build their own continuously developing society? Is there any chance the robots would find a way to create organic life? Maybe this has happened before? Could we have been created by robots from another galaxy? I know it sounds far fetched, but we cannot be the first one's to inhabit this universe. There must have been something before us, maybe even life forms we can't comprehend.

Does this make sense at all?

Edited by Ninja Owl