( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

The idea of protecting the children with a special shell, known as egg, is way older than the just resently bred house chicken

What are u still continuing to do even tho u know its wrong and you shouldnt do that?

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

There are a lot of things. A few of them are: Not brushing my teeth when my mum wants to; using the help of my fingers when dealing with squares, cubes etc.; and just mumbling when someone is to be thanked.

If you could be one of the first island's mini-bosses (i.e. one of those needed to kill for the achievements), WHO would you be and WHY?

Swamp slug hit me right before I entered the portal to Zeneth-Haf. I have never seen a corpse after that in Zeneth-Haf.

Would you win a PvP fight against me?

21:48

Sexiest none human living thing? The longer you take to think about the answer the dirtier you get, hurry.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

With warming up or without? without : 15... with : 25+ .. It's been a while since I have been in the gym last time, so I guess if I do now I'd fail to do 10

Best Youtuber?

Conan. Because i woukd passivly be a grim reaper.

Do you even have watched enough animes to make up a useful answer for the previous question?

(My anime count: 2. Sao and tokyo ghoul. I read conan instead of watching)

Yes, I used to watch Digimon as a kid.

If I'm the main character of an anime that has several main characters, does that mean I have dissociative identity disorder?

Real life dev wants to make us waste time and life scrolls. I was, but used life scroll.

Do you have any question to ask?

Neither of both. Just a nerd who can throw a few jokes.Maybe I'm bipolar 0_0

Would you like a cookie?

Edited by The Ranmage

• 2 weeks later...

Too much salt is bad for you. No!

What is most likely to happen today: the start of a zombie apocalyptic, the break out of WW3 or you getting laid?

Today?

Zombiapo? No. Never. This is just a fairy tale.

Me getting laid? Im not interested in a gf atm, and i plan on being at home today.

Ww3? Looking at is, the confusion of everyone, the right wing fronts of many states. France. High Terror warning levels in some countries, and thus high possibility of another attack. A countrx which might be saltier than france rn, may be able to drop a key declaration of war to to the happening of ww3. Quite a high possibility compared to the other two events.

Most dissappointing lyrics ever heard?