( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

Please ask another person to solve it. (oh wait! The x could be -4 > 0 or -3 > 0)

Why does noso always ask math related question? ._.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

He's trying to make us do his homework for him, u wont learn anything from it noso

what would be the question if the answer was "zero"? (not a maths question)

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Everything.

(I always finish my homework at school, so technically you are not doing my homework)

Everything nothing. What does that mean?

Does my **** count aswell?

7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-77--7-7--7-7-7-7--77-7-77-7-7--7-7--7----7-7-77-7-7-7-777--77-7-7-7-77 = ?

My scientific calculator said -980 duck U AND UR MATHS Q

Do you think choas potions price should be lowered?

Yes, yes i do. i enjoy killing my allies. It has unleashed the evil in me.

Job of your dreams?

i dont know javascript, but

1. I think Its the ('Image') one
  2. what in the seven seas does void() do?

If Noso or any other jscripter, question is above,

If not,

1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*9*0=x

Calculate the number of bananas noso eats while he waits for the solution.

people usually would say clock, but i say ceiling-

because on the clock, because of its movement you would focus on the clock. and watching tick-tock for an hour is pretty boring.

However when you look at the ceiling your can think about so many things in the world, without being disrupted by the clocks tick tock.

What was the greatest fail you have ever done?

(yes i know i asked this but its just interesting to know)

Accidentally didn't select sign of imperishability while amping and lost my crossbow whilst trying to get it to +2.

Did you know that the Netherlands possessed Indonesia for over 300 years and had to give it up in 1949?

Yes ofcourse you do.

Do the Indonesians celebrate "Saint Nicolas" (Some kind of event here in The Netherlands and Belgium and pretty much all our old colonies (There is a whole discussion going on if it's racist or not, maybe you heard from it))?

Nope.

Care to explain it? :)

P.S. Noso, the Netherlands gave up to Japan in 1942. And anyway, the influence of the Netherlands have kinda disappeared since long time ago ;D.

Multipost :facepalm:

Nope.

Care to explain it? :)

P.S. Noso, the Netherlands gave up to Japan in 1942. And anyway, the influence of the Netherlands have kinda disappeared since long time ago ;D.

Lagpost.

Not really.

Shaderpacks for Warspear. Cool or very cool?

P.P.S The Netherlands gave up Indonesia in 1949, we were forced by 'Murica and The Motherland.

Would be cool but let's start with movable 3rd person camera ;D

Should aigrind improve ws on computer to a full mmorpg with the cost of less updates as far as ayvondil and game mechanics are concerned

Well, WS is not made for computers actually.

So not really, no.

Its obvious that Aigrind needs money, but why are they so harsh at retrieving it? They literally ruin the game for not-payers...

Well, WS is not made for computers actually.

So not really, no.

Its obvious that Aigrind needs money, but why are they so harsh at retrieving it? They literally ruin the game for not-payers...

They need money to run rhe servers and making them stronger, since the amount of REAL players is growing each day.

Warp 10 years back or to the future?

Going to the future is easier than going to the past. But still, i would say past, as there are many faults i have done and other memories i want to re-live.

Tell me how time travel would work (Hint: Future is easier than Past)

So you want to travel back in time? easy... Usually people who want to travel in time use time machines which are found ofc near each gas station. Go in there but be careful you will loose your progress in Warspear if you go back..

If you are cooler than me, does that mean i am hotter than you?

If we're mixing logic with metaphors then yes, you are a sexy beast and i am chuck norris

Do you have a criminal record?

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

(And if you travel to the future, you can travel back.)

Answers Gladiator: No, ofcouree not.

Quad-core clocked @4GHz or octa-core clocked @2GHz, can be overclocked to 2,9GHz?

Edited by Nosotraes

Some kind of duckd up because there were no helicopters at the time of the french revolution.

Do you have advanced computer skills?

Noob: Requires help when handling computer/mobile/etc

Ok: Knows how to surf the internet

Intermediate: Knows how the internet basicly works, and whats behind. Also doesnt fail to understand Kind of complicated technical guides

Advanced: Knows how to code, and can handle technical problems alone. Also knows how the computer itself works.

Haxxer: F0kin Hax m8!

Judging from my definitions of computer skills i am between intermediate and advanced.

Edited by MCocktail

I'd consider myself OK, i know nothing of the internet except that its called "the internet" Even typing this sentence took 30 minutes of google searching how to type sentences on the internet, and did you know apparently HTML isn't a sexually transmitted disease; I didn't, that's interesting stuff. Actually, am gonna change my mind and go with noob.

You?