( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

Nope.I don't support elves so idk.Why would Mcs would get machine guns? Guns are still not invented in Warspear Online.If the devs added the Dwarves then i would agree that mcs get machine guns.

What if all weapons have limitations? Rangers get arrows,Melee weapons get sharpness and Magic Users use mana or something.Agree? Disagree?  ;)

Edited by Sеduce

Why is nosos post count so damn high O.o

because he spam in every topic he see.

Kinda true, altough I don't think feedback is considered as spam. And I'm mostly in tavern section.

Nope.I don't support elves so idk.Why would Mcs would get machine guns? Guns are still not invented in Warspear Online.If the devs added the Dwarves then i would agree that mcs get machine guns.

What if all weapons have limitations? Rangers get arrows,Melee weapons get sharpness and Magic Users use mana or something.Agree? Disagree?  ;)

Disagree. Make a suggestion should I say.

You got a straight-sided triangle. Corner A = 90o. AB = 6

How long is AC?

Already finished this thing, so technically no homework

If straight sided means that the kathedes (or sth idk) are the same, AC is 6

When will the highest dmg possible be over 9000!!!!!!?

I don't know. Ask  your mom the devs

Would you rather go around with a visible booger in your nose all the time or have a hairy mole right between your eyes?

a booger in a nose is more accepted than hairy mole in eyes. So the booger :) you can still be handsome with a booger

What was your greatest fault you have ever done?

I once sold 2 set stam 35k per set :facepalm:

My greatest fault? Ehmm... Accidentally resetting the whole computer so we had to purchase Microsoft Office again <_<

Have you ever spammed the world chat with some useless things? If yes, what?

My greatest fault? Ehmm... Accidentally resetting the whole computer so we had to purchase Microsoft Office again <_<

Have you ever spammed the world chat with some useless things? If yes, what?

I run my mouth 27/7 in WC with friends or sometimes i do questions to start a debate xd

Dragon ball z or Dragon ball gt?

I got two Darkmist capes in 2 dungeon runs in a row at halloween event.

Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.

Who is A, B and C?

Noso please! Noone wants to solve this!

would you necropost the oldest topic here you could find, if you would get 100g? If yes, do it, and PM me US-Sapphire

Noso please! Noone wants to solve this!

would you necropost the oldest topic here you could find, if you would get 100g? If yes, do it, and PM me US-Sapphire

It's easy lol. I have just done it. I did it because of boring and found the thread is attractive. Dont need the 100g.

Lol, u can make that by yourself. I run out of question. >.>

Could u fulfill my request (above)? If yes, make one, plz!

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

Please tell me what's not weird;)

Ur friendly neighbors who are secretly Super spies :)

Logic questions hhmmm k

If u had a cube and it fits a marble inside it and u throw the cube in the ocean and the next morning u wake-up and find the marble under ur bellow

how the hell was it their (the marble)?

Edited by Kitige

Because Your Imagination is your own creation, You should be able to dye your thoughts with your mind freely. Judging that you took red/brown im just gonna think you thought of something violent, and crappy.

Pala (Spear) VS Pala (Mace+Shield)?

Ranger(Bow) VS Ranger(CBow)?

BD(Axe/Axe) VS BD (Sword/Sword or Dagger/Dagger)?

Rogue(Axe/Axe) VS Rogue(Dagger/Dagger or Sword/Sword)?

Barb(2h) VS Barb(1h+Shield)?

DEPENDS! for each class xD.

So in the First Age Morgoth ruled Beleriand for a time.Earendil goes to Valinor just to seek help about Morgoth's treachery.So the Valar agreed to help them and brought a huge host against Morgoth.The only Elves that didn't participate are the Teleri since the Noldor murdered their people years ago.The Valar and its mighty host defeated Morgoth in just 42 years? Why did it took long anyway and Morgoth created only millions of orcs unless if the orcs were billions they could have hold the Valar for 42 years but not just the orcs lmao there were others too like dragons and balrogs.Will Warspear get a story like this?

Because Your Imagination is your own creation, You should be able to dye your thoughts with your mind freely. Judging that you took red/brown im just gonna think you thought of something violent, and crappy.

Pala (Spear) VS Pala (Mace+Shield)?

Ranger(Bow) VS Ranger(CBow)?

BD(Axe/Axe) VS BD (Sword/Sword or Dagger/Dagger)?

Rogue(Axe/Axe) VS Rogue(Dagger/Dagger or Sword/Sword)?

Barb(2h) VS Barb(1h+Shield)?

Depends on the brain leading and skill set up but

Pala spear more likely

Cbow Ranger

Dagger Bd faster kill (after I saw 2 highly amp rouges almost same gears their dmg was not that different 812-888 Dagger-axes)

I guess axes for Rouge cuz of low Def and many dmg skills

not sure but I think 1h win

is it me or I get too much Def sphere from dung - boss-swamp Etc ?

lately I got more Def sphere than I have got for a 2 years

Edited by Kitige

There are rules here and you can't skip someone's post.Also if you don't know what you say you can just say idk than answer his awesome post.

If warspear gets such an epic storyline? I don't think so. There already is an app, Warspear Story, which shows the whole background of the game.

When do you prefer to die?

If warspear gets such an epic storyline? I don't think so. There already is an app, Warspear Story, which shows the whole background of the game.

When do you prefer to die?

old

when the first time u saw ur GF?

Not many compared to other games, but sure many. In Russia it is highly popular. but not in the US or in Europe.

As far as I know, there are around 6Million accs at the warspear servers.

Did you miss me for the few days? :blush:

I NEVER FREAK OUT :angry:

My brother does. He almost broke my arms when I tried to take the laptop from him to do some shit for geography. He has a problem.

Why?

Nothing to do with my brother

Cuz The laptop has Top secret government shit :lol: ur bro work as some sort of agent

What was the best old games u ever played ?

mine was call of Duty 1.1 claw