( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

No.

AK47 or M4A1 What suits better with Thermal Vision,Night vision,Grenade launcher,Focused laser,Heart beat censor,Auto/Burst fire mode,Flash light,Silencer?

Leonardo Decaprio

hardweed, your posts dont fit the topic of the thread. hence why they were removed, read topic of thread if youre confused. your last post was against topic of thread, your other posts which were removed had profanity in it. no cursing here please

jigsaw next time that happens dont reply to him, reply to the last question asked, that way i can remove his post without any interruptions. now i cant delete, since u didnt answer what level crafting you are.

what was your first class played? and do you still play that class? mine was ranger, and he hasnt been active since 2012. now i only play classes that can heal  :facepalm:  back when everyone screamed omg ranger op pls nerf, now rangers are complete trash. no point playing ranger

Ak-47

Question: Sunny or rainy day?

Jswaaz 》Lmao, i havent done anything wrong and only my posts keeps deleting..-.- I just normally like other answered questions and asked mine.. You said posts dont fit the topic. Is there some kind of instructions what questions are allowed to ask?! NO, there isnt. So whats the point to delete them? Im free to post anything like others do. This thread is for fun and here comes silly moderator who have to show how great he is and how he can do what fits himself.. I dont understand you dude..

nothing here is profanity, so dont expect it to be removed

next time you post words WITH profanity it will be removed, as i have had the pleasure of having to remove pretty much 90% of your posts due to your immaturity

everything i said is according to rules, you want to point out im breaking the rules? ok, go ahead.

-jswaaz

Ok then im leaving this thread and let others to have fun. Feel free to delete this post as well.. I hate you dude.. You really know that you deleted my last post with no reason and i proven it just you dont want to give up and keep saying the same. Ok rules are rules :facepalm: Have fun. Btw you always saying im posting with profanity.. Make ss next time of my post and put it here to prove that I used profanity :facepalm: :lol:

edit: i shouldnt have to bother showing you what you posted, as admins can clearly see it themselves if they find it necessary to even look

-jswaaz

Moraktar because the walking is depressing

Why do you play elf/chosen side?

I chose to play on elf side because people tend cooperate more there

What class do you dread most in pvp?

I think they will all be broken if they dont increase max level for more skill points.

how long before this thread becomes another drama thread?

Just don't question things about Deathknights and certain users, and everything will be okay.

Would you use a Deep Lord's Charge on a Mage?

I most likely would, but by the time I get one there would be a better one released.

what is the best warspear costume of all time?

It depends on each own's costume liking. Im fond of the Wedgehead set, and that's my opinion.

If you had the ability to teleport to any location ingame, what would you do?

if I had instant transmission technique, I would teleport to eye, hit him, and teleport to the first island of enemy factions and terrorize the n00bs.

if you had the choice to become an admin but you wouldnt be allowed to play unless testing for bugs using assigned characters only, would you?

Depends. Would I have full availability at all the perks an Admin gets? If so, then sure, I would.

Do you think Underwater Hollows in Ayvondil will really be underwater, or will it resemble Norlant Swamp's enviroment?

hmm, havent really seen much of Ayvondil, but I think it will have paths of land or something. cant imagine bds running under water. would be a nice twist tho.

Im in love with ranch sauce. Whats your favorite sauce?

:shok: :shok: :spiteful:

I believe the new icon is kind of one-sided, the spear or berengar's face were more fitting.

should more classes be added, or the current ones enough?