( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

Pvprange, No.

Did you get any of Jakkar's costumes yet ?

No i dont got any and i prefer to sell it if i get because it looks like lvl14 heavy arena armor combo. :bad:

Whats your guild name?

No i dont got any and i prefer to sell it if i get because it looks like lvl14 heavy arena armor combo. :bad:

Whats your guild name?

FukUmc

Does you phone have a broken screen?

No

What was your first phone

IDK NEVER BOUGHT ONE! :diablo: :crazy:

What is the best death for your enemy in warspear?

muha...muhaha....muhahahahahah!!!!!

At one point in my mage's life (lvl13), every time i entered pvp cave some bastard rogue(lvl21) would jump me(always the same damn rogue). so one day i was leaving nadir heading toward caravans when i saw the him heading toward me, bleeding, limping, crawling for his life with 300hp remaining. He recognized me and pauses.... he starts to run toward me again to the point that we were face to face..... i made a split decision...... i let him pass (giving him a sense of safety, security, happiness ) and he reaches the crossing point into nadir "i'm safe" He thinks to himself(he let his guard down). i turn around with speed, gripped my hands together and sent a blazing fire ball in his direction, he fell to his death instantly. As his sole flies from his body i keep running as if nothing happened.  Don't mess with the flash.  :nea:

if you were given the opportunity to see when you are going to die, would you take?

}" post="875198" timestamp="1408138247"]

5 years.

MCdonals or Subway?

Nope my dog died around 2 year's ago. He was 14 and named Blue.

Subway for sure.  Italian foot long.

Hungry Howies or Pizza Hut?

I had a dog named blue that died to

Pizza Hut because i never heard of Hungry Howies we dont have one in Chicago

Since you don't know how to ask question ill answer pvp's :P

Pizza hut, only 1 howies in Vegas far from my house, btw pvp I was thinking of 7

Snake or lizard as a pet?

Since you don't know how to ask question ill answer pvp's :P

Pizza hut, only 1 howies in Vegas far from my house, btw pvp I was thinking of 7

Snake or lizard as a pet?

None

Who is your fav partner in warspear?

System :rofl:

Are you against account trading/selling/buying/sharing?(i am)

No,since it just too easy

Where does Aigrind Team lives?

Mother Russia.

What is your biggest question about arenar's (the world of warspear's) history?

If you have downloaded warspear story you must have seen the spear was broken in the battle between Harad,Naudu and Garan and made the whole arinar separate in four pieces.

But in Snow event (the last one) in the highest lvl dungeon at end where we fight garan there you can find that spear fully in good condition (not broken).This is the biggest question for me.

Question,

Why is the spear still there?(according to the story i told up)

If you have downloaded warspear story you must have seen the spear was broken in the battle between Harad,Naudu and Garan and made the whole arinar separate in four pieces.

But in Snow event (the last one) in the highest lvl dungeon at end where we fight garan there you can find that spear fully in good condition (not broken).This is the biggest question for me.

Question,

Why is the spear still there?(according to the story i told up)

Maybe it's an hologram  :wacko:

Why all these questions? (Jigsawpz)

Because the old people quit and newbs have faith. :blush:

Where'd i put my hotdog tacos? :search:

You ate them,thats why they are gone :spiteful:

What time is at your place?

Depends how big his/her stomach is.

You like tacos?

I never eat them but it's name sounds fun ;D

If u could had any pet you could, which one would you chose? (It includes monsters etc.)

I never eat them but it's name sounds fun ;D

If u could had any pet you could, which one would you chose? (It includes monsters etc.)

Something kinda Dragon.

Question,This is really a good one.

Which song is sung most around the world? 8)

i think oppa gangam style  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

who is the best player in soccer ?

Its not ganganam style its- 'Happy birthday to you'

:rofl:

Good

When was/is my birthday??

Maybe this year 8)

Question,

Your favourite out door game?

Theranmage!

What is your least favourite skill?

that aoe taunt for paladins, completely useless, every other melee class gets a useful aoe taunt, meanwhile ours doesnt even work, i even overwrote the skill with the newest expert paladin skill, instead of getting 3 skill slots, because i know i dont plan on ever using that useless skill again

why does nobody use amplified catalysts? am i the only one bothering to hoard over 200 of them for obvious reasons which apparently nobody else can foresee?

that aoe taunt for paladins, completely useless, every other melee class gets a useful aoe taunt, meanwhile ours doesnt even work, i even overwrote the skill with the newest expert paladin skill, instead of getting 3 skill slots, because i know i dont plan on ever using that useless skill again

why does nobody use amplified catalysts? am i the only one bothering to hoard over 200 of them for obvious reasons which apparently nobody else can foresee?

Seems like people dont want to craft alot of these special craft licenses.

Priest,necromancer,druid or shaman?

The Ranmage, Druid.

Did you participate in "Photo Contest! Landscapes of Arinar" ?

no :facepalm:  I couldn't find a good place.

Facebook or Twitter? :)

Facebook

Why does ONLY MY answers and questions being DELETED? (I noticed that second time.. wtf?? Is that devs job?)

because almost everything you post is immature and has profanity, and its my job to keep you under control, yes  :)

what is your highest level in crafting?

because almost everything you post is immature and has profanity, and its my job to keep you under control, yes  :)

what is your highest level in crafting?

3lv at Magic weapon.

Ok then tell me what wrong i said in last post? I said that least favorite skill kick in the back. Question was - whats your favorite smile in game... Whats so immature with it? Answer this Jswaaz.. even others do.

Whats wrong: Idk

Favourite smile= :[

ps: Plz don't ask direct questions to 1 person, this ain't the topic for it. Message him if you want to chat.

What is the highest amount of gold you've ever had?

Leonardo Decaprio

hardweed, your posts dont fit the topic of the thread. hence why they were removed, read topic of thread if youre confused. your last post was against topic of thread, your other posts which were removed had profanity in it. no cursing here please

jigsaw next time that happens dont reply to him, reply to the last question asked, that way i can remove his post without any interruptions. now i cant delete, since u didnt answer what level crafting you are.

what was your first class played? and do you still play that class? mine was ranger, and he hasnt been active since 2012. now i only play classes that can heal  :facepalm:  back when everyone screamed omg ranger op pls nerf, now rangers are complete trash. no point playing ranger