( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Nope

I meant that fnite 

kinda tired of fortnite. Am just watching Youtubers who create something nice with the new mode, with their friends. Tired to see the strong ones who brag for a win. was nice the first days, but now, meh. 

Egg since some other egg could have had genetic transformation to make it hatch as a chicken

If the question was "which came first, chicken or chicken egg" then answer would be chicken

Edited by Jcbreff

59 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Question disappeared

What do you think about the new jurassic wolrd movie

It was awful, I do not like jurassic world series much but it was movie I saw worst in that series.

Is there a meaning in life?

• 2 weeks later...

Because for me its so fun answering questions...more like trivias:haha:

Question: What breaks and never falls and what falls and never breaks?:huh:

Edited by iammart

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

Yeah

Clearly we have ran out of questions

Will "screenshots from the game" topic ever hit 1000 pages

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

It will, I hope.

Questions please 

Dont copy this to google and have the answer, think about it:

This thing all things devours;
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats mountain down. What is it?

• 3 weeks later...

That's a good question, but flawed. Since neither nipples nor penises have definitive sizes, I could not say.

How to avoid weird questions 101.

What is the best television show, in your opinion? (Must be television, not Netflix exclusive or anything)

Oh, that's definitely the Korean TV show 'Hello Counselor'! It's absolutely hilarious:panda8: Can only watch it with subtitles but it's a lot of fun.

What is your favourite place to visit someday?

That's a good question. I don't really have a lot of travel aspirations, honestly. I have been to Italy before and am headed for Portugal soon. I guess I would like to go to Germany, since I am learning the language at school (though I would need to learn a lot more before trying to communicate). Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen (I think that translates to 'I speak a bit of German')

Next person: Do you like sports/what sport/ do you support any teams?

4 hours ago, IrishBoar said:

Next person: Do you like sports/what sport/ do you support any teams?

1 . Yes.

2 . I practiced for many years dancing, swimming and jiu-jitsu. Nowadays only biking and ice skating :tired2:

3 .

Football: Brazil / Flamengo 

Jiu-jitsu: Gracie academy

-

What is your star sign? 

I don't know and I don't really care.

Would you rather be physically disabled but with great Intelligence, like Einstein intelligence level, or be as you are now?

2 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I don't know and I don't really care.

one strength and weaknesses? 

Strength - I have good adaptivity

Weakness - I lack some social skills

Would you rather be able to go invisable or be able to fly (unaided)?

12 hours ago, IrishBoar said:

Strength - I have good adaptivity

Weakness - I lack some social skills

Would you rather be able to go invisable or be able to fly (unaided)?

I would rather fly because scientifically if you are invisible then you are also blind

Would you rather be blind+deaf, deaf+silent or blind+silent

• 1 year later...

deaf+silent sounds like the best option in my opinion,

although if that happened to me in the future I don't know how I would live without music.

(classic question) Which class will be the strongest in 2020?

Edited by Akasha

Can't really pick one.

In Arena probably Shaman and Necromancer (and Charmers?) on MC side, Druids and Rangers (maybe Paladin too) on Elves.

If I had to pick one, Rangers.

Next update will have new expert skills?

Edited by Gladiator

nope im totaly sure it will go on and the story will go in parallel with skylore's one. also im still waiting to go where the chainless league come from and make some mess there too!

did anyone tryed use in combo a full dmg reflect barb with 4/4 lastwhish and one or more necromancers with fatefull connettion at 4/4? if yes what were the result? did most of the mobs die as paper under thier own attacks or it were useless and it dosent work ad idea for tank black elm as a barbian. yes ik, its a raidboss but ill still find a way to make it with one party as a bunch of suicidal legionaries

I'm a Bladedancer main lmao. What do you expect me to have? Knowledge on how to play different classes? Prffff

After nearly seven years of developmemt, Ayvondil was finished. What do you predict will the next few updates be about? Will they center on reworking existing game mechanics rather than adding more stuff or the other way around?

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see them have a rework on some game mechanics and maybe a freshening up on the game as a whole. Islernort for example.

Also some new stuff for the lower level maybe? Haven't seen that since the arena gear update.

I have been playing the game for 6 years now (with smaller-bigger breaks) and looking back I see just how much I have changed during that time in every aspect.

How have you changed since your first ever login into the world of Arinar?

That's one great question and quite a story I guess. First login was during halloween 2012. Three years later I had to retake an entire year of school. I got actual friends after that, my previous ones all left school. I still keep in touch with them and plan to keep on doing that, even though most of them are currently studying.Three years after that I had to retake another year. After this, I switched my entire future career path, from a tech-oriented one towards a more social-oriented one and I am currently planning to study tax law next year.

Three years ago, nearing the end of first time fifth grade, a switch flipped in my head and I started paying attention to what my teachers said in class. My grades have quite greatly improved since then. I passed both my FCE and CAE English exams with an A+ during this time.

I went through puberty, which in and of itself greatly changes you and your perception of the world.

I spammed the forums for nearly two years, after which I became quite inactive (most of my 2300 posts of mine date back nearly 3 years now) after realizing just how much of an obnoxious asshole I was.

My taste in music went from this weird indie-hipster genre, all the way through country to synthwave and currently progressive house.

My taste in gaming also changed a lot: I played Warspear for nearly three years straight during 2012-2015 and I have some memories I am quite fond of during that time. After that my attention shifted to Planetside 2, an obscure MMOFPS for 2 years, along with SWTOR during that time. My Steam library has grown quite some and I now mostly play grand strategy games (EU IV and Stellaris). I now log on every day for that 100-day achievement, previous run failed at day 88.

Overall, I'd say I have matured quite some, but not nearly as much as I expected I would have. However, I'm happy and that's what's important.

The changes between the road networks of The Netherlands and Belgium are staggering: Dutch roads are well maintained, but as soon as you cross the border with Belgium, it's like you are driving through, with all due respect, some backwards shithole. The essence here is that there are massive differences between different countries regarding stuff we take for granted. Have you got similar experiences when crossing your state's or province's borders? Keep in mind that this doesn't necessarily apply to my example above.