( Forum game ) Ask the person below you a question.

Jigsaw-PZ

really well?

*really wall

if boss in Warspear become reality, which boss do you want to come out in real world? (no Gariel pls)

That Elm guy. I'd like to see people burning it because that's really all you gotta do. Easiest boss in the world.

Your choice?

Olympics games 2016. Never forgetti. 

JC6iCY2.jpg

NqxqZAQ.jpg

Supernatural, classic.

Can you connect all dots using only 4 line segments?

5Icyhi3.jpg

Yea nice brazil won penalty shooting vs the german b-c team xD nothing very exciting compared to the world cup :v unforgetable!

Olympics games 2016. Never forgetti. 

JC6iCY2.jpg

NqxqZAQ.jpg

Supernatural, classic.

Can you connect all dots using only 4 line segments?

5Icyhi3.jpg

9dotssolution1.jpg

Can I have my cookie?

being ignored before u can trash talk or curse back is hurt.but u can curse back when hes online.u know, make other char.curas and ignore.fast before he reply back.and continue play ur main.hope answered ur question

question: if u can be a god. what will u do to warspear .aigrind and all that related to it.

Edited by nolifegamer

emmm.that tricky question ` what'

what is what? why people use what when they cant understand. very challenging.i cant answer this sorry

my question: how often u blow off the stean?

emmm.that tricky question ` how'

How is what? why people use how when they cant understand. very challenging.i cant answer this sorry

:P :P :P

Who would win? Valdemar and his bats or the Executioner with his 100 minions?

Edited by Dieinpeace

around 600k from dung drops and some more from other stuff around 1M

How much did you pay during event?

Edited by Gladiator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nope. I wish I could be active without wishing that I was inactive, but till then I'm glad I'm inactive.

Reasons that the game is getting more inactive?

probably

Ayvondil is about 1.5x larger than Irselnort, which causes a lot more spread of players.

Still remember Irselnort was a warzone area. Now in Irselnort only left newbies, gankers, and youtube gamers who recording his team raping empty town in enemy's territory. With recent update that make higher level can't farm in Irselnort make Irselnort become more and more like cemetry or maybe void. Devs is trying to make Irselnort great again with new event like Chaos Invasion but it's total fail.

So which team are you, Irselnort team or Ayvondil team?

probably

Still remember Irselnort was a warzone area. Now in Irselnort only left newbies, gankers, and youtube gamers who recording his team raping empty town in enemy's territory. With recent update that make higher level can't farm in Irselnort make Irselnort become more and more like cemetry or maybe void. Devs is trying to make Irselnort great again with new event like Chaos Invasion but it's total fail.

So which team are you, Irselnort team or Ayvondil team?

The events are there because both high and low levels haven't got problems roaming there,

and the events are more or less available for everyone. Also, Ayvondil is the place that serves

as a quest location for high levels, and they can hunt there, a lot of ppl are above 24 so what would

they do at Irselnort anyways? Events unite level cups, otherwise it's good that most highs are

away from there, poor low levels getting killed less by high level players.

Neither. ;D

What is the system in Arcane Legends?

Also, i do think so, because Aigrind would have come up with a far better and smoother plan to make money without making all its players rage

What is the system in Arcane Legends?

Also, i do think so, because Aigrind would have come up with a far better and smoother plan to make money without making all its players rage

They offer stuff that is quite awesome but I don't think it's affecting pvp much,

and seeing they are up since a long time, it surely works.

• 4 weeks later...

5 people. 2 of them are only World Chat Spammers, low lvs.

Since I have no good questions atm, I'll just reply with a simple:

What about you?