Language chat togggle.

PvpRange

So...?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Dam, you are one fat noob. Stop crying.
    • Hotdog costume, Devs make it happen.
    • Brs...

I get tired of seeing foreign language in US-SAPPHIRE which is an American server.  Put a chat toggle like Order and Chaos has for their game where you can select what languages you want and want not to see.

Truly yours,

American Cowboy

I am with it,and not just thre languages they should put something for unnecessary spams too....

Yes!  And also LISTEN YOU DEVS i hate when i ignore some jealous noob then they just make 10 OTHER accounts to pm me on! Wtf right? Makes ignore feature useless. Take a note from Runescape and add a "Toggle Offline/Online"  feature.  When its toggled off no one can see that your online and no one can pm you or invite you,  it would just say im not online. And when its on anyone you haven't ignored can be free to pm / invite you.

Yes!  And also LISTEN YOU DEVS i hate when i ignore some jealous noob then they just make 10 OTHER accounts to pm me on! Wtf right? Makes ignore feature useless. Take a note from Runescape and add a "Toggle Offline/Online"  feature.  When its toggled off no one can see that your online and no one can pm you or invite you,  it would just say im not online. And when its on anyone you haven't ignored can be free to pm / invite you.

Thats actually a good one.

Cool idea would love it ingame!

Yes, a good one.

You may also want to support this topic.

Good point, dunno if it's possible to make in our client, but I can check.

Thank you, at least your trying.  It's all i wanted  O:-)