Attention

x6t3nc3

Seeing as the support page is where devs focus on the most; i really would like you to look at this post created by a player

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=111648.0

I know it isn't right to post this here but it's well worth it, amazing stuff he created.

Seeing as the support page is where devs focus on the most; i really would like you to look at this post created by a player

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=111648.0

I know it isn't right to post this here but it's well worth it, amazing stuff he created.

The admis "looks more" this part because the 90% is for serious topics as bugs, problems with accounts...

The suggestion part is just for non serious topic, they just have it for players to give their ideas and let free their imagination about the game.

To finish, if you now that support part is not for this, I don't really know why you did it...

I gonna repeat it because maybe you have problems to get things at first;

if you know that this is not the place to post it (and it is not worth enough), its a huge no sense post (hope admin erease  it).

If you dont get any "attention" to your post in suggestion, bad luck.

Also devs rarely answer in suggestion forum part, thats why is called suggestion part, is more or less to have a place to free our imagination, not for: "Admis pls put dis idea, is better than yours.."

If you want your ideas get a "life" create your own game and be your only "suggestionarie".

I gonna repeat it because maybe you have problems to get things at first;

if you know that this is not the place to post it (and it is not worth enough), its a huge no sense post (hope admin erease  it).

If you dont get any "attention" to your post in suggestion, bad luck.

Also devs rarely answer in suggestion forum part, thats why is called suggestion part, is more or less to have a place to free our imagination, not for: "Admis pls put dis idea, is better than yours.."

If you want your ideas get a "life" create your own game and be your only "suggestionarie".

Just so you know, that's not even his suggestion.

Devs look at dat topic pl0x.