About some Reaper skills

Character look very good, but devs put CONDITIONS for most important skills:

ABOUT "CHAINS OF THE UNDERWORLD": A detail about skill is "requires facing the enemy", cant get close to enemy whit current skills, need rework and "2 yards" for use like Blade dancer stun...

ABOUT "DEMONIC APPEARANCE": Like it for sure, but skill time remaining is too low, could it be 18 seconds at least?

ABOUT "HATE": Successful auto-attacks of the character accumulate certain amount of resourse... On PVP that cant work properly, cz game now is FULL CONTROL, STUNS, ETC... i think devs can EDIT it and can get "hate" when taking damage from auto attacks too (or control skills)...

EXPERT " UNWAVERING WILL" : Very useless u need 6/5/4/3 debuffs for remove one???... if i jump to an enemy, is only for die... and Blade Dancer have 100% proc resist...

EXPERT "APPROACH OF MADNESS": I seriously think i should be able to get full hate in 4/4, whith a high CD

It is a simple opinion, it may be wrong, we hope you can detect something useful from everyone's opinions

PLEASE moderator, move my topic to correct side if need, hehe

3 hours ago, 4076567 said:

ABOUT "CHAINS OF THE UNDERWORLD": A detail about skill is "requires facing the enemy", cant get close to enemy whit current skills, need rework and "2 yards" for use like Blade dancer stun...

It should be like Fetters of Justice.

About 2 yards better add to this

Hand of the Underworld

Cast Range: Melee

A series of two attacks that deal physical damage to the enemy in the amount of 55/65/75/90 % of the character's physical strength. Inflicts an additional debuff "Stun" on the enemy for 2.5/3/4/5 seconds if both attacks dealt damage.

4 hours ago, 4076567 said:

ABOUT "HATE": Successful auto-attacks of the character accumulate certain amount of resourse... On PVP that cant work properly, cz game now is FULL CONTROL, STUNS, ETC... i think devs can EDIT it and can get "hate" when taking damage from auto attacks too (or control skills)...

EXPERT " UNWAVERING WILL" : Very useless u need 6/5/4/3 debuffs for remove one???... if i jump to an enemy, is only for die... and Blade Dancer have 100% proc resist...

Getting hate in arena mode is hard much developers need rethink how hate is accumulated . Damage received by auto attacks from enemy sHud also give hate or else the class will be useless in arena . Can't go near ranged fighters . Tested the classes last night and its not suitable to play in arena  . Character dies before accumulating hate in arena . In Pve collecting hate Is easy 

And yes the resist is kinda useless . After getting 3 debuffs sHud get 3 resist stack on the reaper . If the class is made to counter bladedancers then make it worth it to fight like a blade dancers and not make us wait again till rebalance

@Dr Strange

Edited by vegeta

😂 why they need to do so bad with legion classes, why? 😂 they said reaper is like bd 😂 with the hate feature 😂 like the concept is so random 😂