hotkey issue

xeldinx

I have Htc mobile phone, which uses android OS. In game, I have healer class priest and now I am using 8 skills. I find it difficult and wasting time to change from one hotkey container to another, and like u know, timing in healing class is everything. In future I can assume we 'll have 10 or more skills, where to put it? I suggest left and right vertically  side of screen, though u could also move menu to other place and we 'll get room for hotkeys. This is really annoying thing, so pls fast fix it. Ty

• 2 weeks later...

There are 3 expert skills now right?

Gm should make all 9 key slots to be available for android pc users get an advantage since they can click on all skills easy but we only got 5 slots so it takes a sec to change to other 3 skills then change back again...

And how many more skills are you going to add soon we wont have screen room for all hotkeys lol theres only 1 hotkey left for pots for users with 3 expert skills

• 2 months later...

Yes, add some hot-keys please. We are seriously in need of it, especially with this upcoming Median night event. I can't sacrifice more of my skills to use some new ones there xd

112032_.png