Merge US,EU, Servers

MANIAC

Both servers have a low population and a side imbalance, its better if they just merge to increase population and decrease the imbalance of factions, who else would agree?

Edited by MANIAC

not me because there are many things that prevent this

firstly the technical side which has been labeled as technically impossible 

secondly who would have castles and legendary achievements

and thirdly event times are different across the servers so merging them would make them worse for either mejority

6 hours ago, MANIAC said:

Both servers have a low population and a side imbalance, its better if they just merge to increase population and decrease the imbalance of factions, who else would agree?

Sounds nice but is impossible, in EU we lost a lot of players cause of dramas. And unfair balances, so low people play Legion side.

8 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Sounds nice but is impossible, in EU we lost a lot of players cause of dramas. And unfair balances, so low people play Legion side.

Us legion have lower population than EU

1 minute ago, vegeta said:

I know I played there years ago

1 minute ago, vegeta said:

I know I played there years ago

And some players of EU moved to SEA pearl.

Well if they cant merge it, then they should put out more ads in the U.S so the game can actually get more players, every server that isn't russian is practically dead

15 minutes ago, MANIAC said:

Well if they cant merge it, then they should put out more ads in the U.S so the game can actually get more players, every server that isn't russian is practically dead

More players is very nice, but see this, where is the majority in EU-US? Sentinels, probably many players are not interested to play in Legion side to die, cause of unbalance, that make play Legion very bored. But could change, maybe...

• Another problem is low rate drop.
  • Hard playing with free playing.
  • Unfair amplification system.
  • Bad system of gold farming.
  • Mcoin system P2W.

48 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

More players is very nice, but see this, where is the majority in EU-US? Sentinels, probably many players are not interested to play in Legion side to die, cause of unbalance, that make play Legion very bored. But could change, maybe...

• Another problem is low rate drop.
  • Hard playing with free playing.
  • Unfair amplification system.
  • Bad system of gold farming.
  • Mcoin system P2W.

I don't find it hard to be a f2w player unless your going into pvp. Get in a good guild then your gonna do well. 

But yes dungeons are hard to do especially for tanks and gold is hard to get unless you do T3 and T4 on Avylondil every day. 

What needs to change is drop rates in dungeons, preferably remove bars and increase armor and weapons drop rates, improve Amp system [probably make it where imp signs make it where it's garenteed while you use more orbs to increase or even make Amp 100% chance with a certain amount] and increase the amount of gold dropped by mobs or even add more gold sinks to balance the economy in the game 

6 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I don't find it hard to be a f2w player unless your going into pvp. Get in a good guild then your gonna do well. 

Free playing is really hard depending of type character in my Server.

In EU-Emerald Most Expensive classes are:

• Hunter
  • Rogue
  • Chieftain
  • Charmer

Caused for inestable economy from players, and low drop in those dungeons.

Relics are super expensive too, like Reaction Relic, super necesary for both modes but only richs can get it.

Castle dungeon team relics around 200-250k idk others

Rage mace lvl 32 1M +

Rage set 32 700k+

So like Legion players we are not playing for progress, excessive egocentrism, developers needs change that drop system for better economy.

Look this hahahaha

IMG_20220906_003431.jpg.86e848fed3d46711a23b24b2fd7e2c07.jpg

How freeplayer can buy this? Trading mermen gear?

9 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Free playing is really hard depending of type character in my Server.

In EU-Emerald Most Expensive classes are:

• Hunter
  • Rogue
  • Chieftain
  • Charmer

Caused for inestable economy from players, and low drop in those dungeons.

Relics are super expensive too, like Reaction Relic, super necesary for both modes but only richs can get it.

Castle dungeon team relics around 200-250k idk others

Rage mace lvl 32 1M +

Rage set 32 700k+

So like Legion players we are not playing for progress, excessive egocentrism, developers needs change that drop system for better economy.

Look this hahahaha

IMG_20220906_003431.jpg.86e848fed3d46711a23b24b2fd7e2c07.jpg

How freeplayer can buy this? Trading mermen gear?

That's why I suggest gold sinks + better drop rates. 

We really need better drop rates so we can very well help f2p people get gear without spending a arm and a leg 

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2022 at 11:36 PM, MANIAC said:

would be so good and maybe it would get me back into game haha