Reaper Review ( Review Jujur Class Baru)

Marleeeeee

REAPER OVERVIEW

DESIGN

Reaper design overall looks cool, no doubt, especially for the aura. Me personally Chieftain user,when chief first release his aura not too good, only yellow circle. But Reaper has pretty good aura for brand new class. 

and there's a few skills effect on reaper that i notice can be more optimized,such Evisceration (Base Skill) , Annihilation (Expert skill) maybe designer team can make the effects more optimized, the other is Otherworldly Boost (Base Skill). Otherworldly Boost effect skills when Reaper perform the blink action not really good, it's just blink no color or any effect, just it,but the after effect skills is pretty good with red blood shield..

MECHANISM

Ok this will be a lot i wanted to say. Reaper iconic skill is his "Demon Form",but somehow it doesn't work really good. First of all, demon form time TOO SHORT it's technically 16 sec, 12-16 Bar and it's consume 1 bar per sec (cmiiw). That's really not worth imo, that's too short moreover need big effort to gain 12-16 Hate point. Maybe Dev Team can change it to minimum 30-45 sec demon form.

The second is Demon Form Effect. "Demon Appearance" Skill effect only increase energy and max hp? 😂 and your atk speed stats change to skill recharge (maybe skills cool down). I mean what's the point of that? 🤨If you have atk speed build, and change to Demon Form,which is your atk speed convert to CD i think is useless,since demon form only last for 16 sec, maybe u only click 2-4 skills, and bamm you change back to normal form, and if you don't use atk speed build, you'll dying to earn hate point. And since it's hard to earn hate point,demon form seems useless in Pvp, you'll die before you turn to Demon Form. "So you don't need change to Demon form in pvp" Yes exactly bro, but that's and all i wrote above makes Reaper Demon Form Worthless/Unused 🙃

FINAL WORD

I considered this class still in test and might be change and have lot improvement in advance.All that's i wrote above is pure my opinion,i don't have any intention to defame this class and Developer Team. I have a big hope for this class to bring MC side to had better experience both in PvP and PvE.

• 3 weeks later...