HARADS BANNER FIX UP

TheQuestion

those were your opinions not facts, you cant stun a pala from.that far away. Has 7x7 range and they can throw 3 yards. That's a FACT. Another fact top guilds win 95 percent of matches where no palas(the guild higher amped)  then add 2 palas to party and destroy everyone. Is this just a fluke? Its not normal.for pala to press a button and automatically drain half the other teams hp without being hit or using another skill.  Why all guilds are spamming multiple paladin? The skill is easy to place and takes no brain. Read through forums for more info.

this is what im talking about, the rubbish. i told u that warlock can stun pally before he can use banner, 7x7 banner while warlock can throw circle at 3 yards n "splash" 3x3 is given to pally.

this is what im talking about, the rubbish. i told u that warlock can stun pally before he can use banner, 7x7 banner while warlock can throw circle at 3 yards n "splash" 3x3 is given to pally.

lol what  happens if circle doesn't hit pal, better yet what happens when tank gets unstunned. Youre thinking logical ill give you that, we have tried all arena combos to killing 2 palas (including 3 locks)

lol what  happens if circle doesn't hit pal, better yet what happens when tank gets unstunned. Youre thinking logical ill give you that, we have tried all arena combos to killing 2 palas (including 3 locks)

and what happens if banner cant hit enemies?, i did think logical n your strategy suck!. it all depends on how you play. truth is the only thing i agree about nerfing pala's banner is the range needs to change 5x5, anything else is fine but is it okay to paladins? because they dont have range skill to catch runner. and you think its easy to become developer? as far as i know from  years of my experience playing mmorpg the word balance is impossible, the only thing is balance is the skill to counter other skill but with other classes. try to make a game n you will feel what devs feel. what you can do now is to accept what they have offer.

:good:

and what happens if banner cant hit enemies?, i did think logical n your strategy suck!. it all depends on how you play. truth is the only thing i agree about nerfing pala's banner is the range needs to change 5x5, anything else is fine but is it okay to paladins? because they dont have range skill to catch runner. and you think its easy to become developer? as far as i know from  years of my experience playing mmorpg the word balance is impossible, the only thing is balance is the skill to counter other skill but with other classes. try to make a game n you will feel what devs feel. what you can do now is to accept what they have offer.

this is a neverending discussion my friend. I totally agree with you. To each his own