HARADS BANNER FIX UP

TheQuestion

If you devs aren't looking into minimizing the damage dealt frm that skill or its range. Here a few things that coulf make it a bit more fair.

1. Make it a charging up skill

This basically means. Make it like a skill that needs to charge up before itsp placed. Basically, like using one of those pots that dont heal you instantly but take time before it woks. The length of the charging up of the skill can be about 5 secconds in my opinion.

2. Dont make the skill ranged ! Its already bad enough for the skill to be 7x7. But you also make it so that its ranged? Why not make the the range about 1 yard so it actually looks like they are placing a banner rather than having it magically appear.

Hope you found this interesting ^-^

I too find this skill more than overwhelming, especially so in arena. A single paladin with enough magic power can easily decimate an entire party in 3x3 or 5x5! That truly is an op skill. Of course, paladins would cry otherwise but the truth of the matter is that this skill is way too overpowered. At the very least, devs should look into making its use more restricted in pvp/arena.

Unfortunately there have been many complains and topics on this issue. Devs haven't responded so I guess its best to adjust to the way arena and pvp is now. Best way is to bait the trap(yes with such a big range and all elf stun skills this is very hard). I haven't seen admin or anyone comment on this issue. Maybe they wanted palas to become unstoppable. Guarantee when pala spam areba the ticket sales will be way way down. If 2 palas win almost all arenas with banner regardless of other team or amp, we cant do anything about it.

paladins are useless without it and you know it

this is their competitive edge for a class which is known for being a full support class

paladins are useless without it and you know it

this is their competitive edge for a class which is known for being a full support class

No one is saying that the skill be removed completely! Perhaps even let it be as it currently is for pve, but it most definitely needs to be restricted in arena. Perhaps a reverse version of the priest skill Elusive Threat. Works 100% in pve but has moderate limitations in pvp. I think everyone will be happy with this "compromise". :pleasantry:

What I really want is friendly fire. Damage everyone, including the Paladin, inside its radius.

-No damage nerfed-

-range not nerfed

-no cast time no shit

Or make every banner cost 5 MCoins, I would be very happy.  :rofl:

So cute lol, ppl laughed at pally for being crappy and cry like babies when they get one op skill XD Pally banner is fine the way it is. Ppl seem to forget shamans have fire totem:!

So cute lol, ppl laughed at pally for being crappy and cry like babies when they get one op skill XD Pally banner is fine the way it is. Ppl seem to forget shamans have fire totem:!

this!! :drinks: i agree

How about making banner a 1h skill only or if you are using a spear make it cap out at max 1h matk. Would still be good but not too op. Maybe reduce the AoE to 5x5. I could work with that.

Harad banner is paladin signature skill just as rogue who have stealth or ranger with their blessing or Dk with their dark shield or shaman with their lightning shield and other else.Paladin have suffer lots from previous update,making every ranged class can toy them like a puppet.Even rogue can toy them to.With harad banner,now we have a chance to counter them.No more people laughing when going random arena and found paladin is on their party.Now every melee class can counter ranged class.

Why people only complain about banner?Its 40 secs cooldown one of the longest cooldown skill,cost 30 mana one of the most expansive mana usage skill and paladin also have to buy the banner for 4 gold everytime they use it.The banner itself is the most expansive skill item."Omg 4 gold and you call that expansive" u must say.Yeah for every single use.Let say u use it 50 times a day that cost u 200 gold.365 days x 200 gold = 73k gold.That just to use skill.For rich people,its nothing but how about those who cant afford it?

My opinion is people are still in shock that now their "puppet" has turn into a frenzy Goku that can Kamehameha everyone. :tease:

How about making banner a 1h skill only or if you are using a spear make it cap out at max 1h matk. Would still be good but not too op. Maybe reduce the AoE to 5x5. I could work with that.

As for barb, as so for pala.  >:D

And I don't think banner too op, maybe mainly because there are very few paladins. So I think it's ok.

Paladin are toys.

Main arena is 2x2 and Pallys are not overpowered as they can use Banner just once during arena. It is easy avoidable. Always been the underpower class,let them have fun for a while.

Paladin are toys.

Main arena is 2x2 and Pallys are not overpowered as they can use Banner just once during arena. It is easy avoidable. Always been the underpower class,let them have fun for a while.

have to kindly disagree, main arena is 5v5. The banner has a 7x7 range and can be thrown from a distance. In 2v2 it MIGHT be avoidable, but with 2 or more palas(even 1 most times) its unavoidable. The banner can take a whole team down half hp without a pala even have to come into the fight yet. They can get it off everytime. Of course In a 2v2 where a shaman can blind and run 1 pala with a heal its easy to avoid.

have to kindly disagree, main arena is 5v5. The banner has a 7x7 range and can be thrown from a distance. In 2v2 it MIGHT be avoidable, but with 2 or more palas(even 1 most times) its unavoidable. The banner can take a whole team down half hp without a pala even have to come into the fight yet. They can get it off everytime. Of course In a 2v2 where a shaman can blind and run 1 pala with a heal its easy to avoid.

5x5 is purely for players who want AP only.

Main stream is 2x2.

Have u heard of Totem? 7x7 square and hits 500+ 5x Times at 4/4 skill?.

Warlock got Dark circle full stun over 3x3 that's 9tiles,most of arena maps are so narrow that if u miss dark circle,I got no words.

More over Pally banner depends on Magic attack, Players can reach 6k+ mdef.At that mdef pally hits less than 200.

There is no point is asking a nerf of pally skill as there is an equal and opposite skill from Shamans.

If people want to complain then it should be Druids new heal skill that heals 3k+ instant.That skill is way OP than any skill so far with such less cooldown!

Main stream is 2x2.

Warlock got Dark circle full stun over 3x3 that's 9tiles,most of arena maps are so narrow that if u miss dark circle,I got no words.

More over Pally banner depends on Magic attack, Players can reach 6k+ mdef.At that mdef pally hits less than 200.

There is no point is asking a nerf of pally skill as there is an equal and opposite skill from Shamans.

If people want to complain then it should be Druids new heal skill that heals 3k+ instant.That skill is way OP than any skill so far with such less cooldown!

you make good points, but totem hits 1 person only. Also 5v5 is for ap/gp/and fun. Majority of players do 5 v 5. The banner so much isn't op in certain situations. To each his own I guess  :good:

Main stream is 2x2.

2x2 is mainstream, right, only for +10's which win mainly for their amp over anything else.

5x5 requires a little more strategy, or used to. now is drop a banner and win.

pallys can and will go full magic, they only get stronger doing so.

and there is no way to compare a skill that single hits one target vs a skill that hits all the targets.

banner is op and the new druid skill is op as well. but only druid one disturbs you cause it became hell to win 1vs1 or 2vs2 arenas against druids right?

remember

3 lock use circle = full stun, whole party die.. and we as pala never complain about it.. very hard to beatable at 5v5..

and now we as pala just have banner, all of hater complain in every single forum..

what about long time ago? we as pala just like a toy when fight ranged class, even we are +10..

The past seems to be the only defence for people. The past got fixed, the present needs to as well.. And yes every single elf complained about locks.. And still seem to still do so today. However the topic is about paladin banner. If you wanna make a thread about lock skills many months ago title it "warlock was so op back in the day" and keep posting the same and same thing. Warlock was nerfed, and palas skill is much far worse 

2 palas camping inside gg spamming fetters and banner = unstoppable

At hydra when 3pt mc killing the beast at the left corner next to hydras den a pala going for the random teleport uses a banner......on the other side......it works.....

= does not follow normal warspear physics..

Damages 500 to any1 in it's range AND palas have fetters... imagine what a pt could do

These are things i noticed so no1 rage  :mega_shok:

5x5 is the main way to gain guild points as well as arena points, it is very important for tournaments. Pali banner is OP in 5x5, it needs to be weakened all defending it play elf and that is the only reason they disagree.

Paladins are not weak even without banner, they got skill that can stun more ppl if used at the right time, big def,hp damage & heal.. it s not a weak class.

Banner just make em unstoppable, skill 7x7 radius, hit 300+ all ppl & increase damage of all party of +25%.. simply too much, & i m happy that many ppl starts to complain about it, hope devs will fix it.

There are other things that need balancing too. But of course, the people that play those classes seem to never bring it up. So whats the difference?

2 palas can walk inside PVP cave with 40 mc(we will say) drop 2 banners and leave, at least 20 mc would be dead and the rest almost dead. (or at the far right corner of cave). There is no balance in this. All defending it have paladin or mainly play elf and know a lot of their wins are because of pala. Its weird I get a team of full +9-10 players and win arena by far.vs certain parties/guilds spamming arena. 5 min later same party/guild but added 2 palas and then 100% loss by a not even close margin. Make sense anyone? How is that not ridiculous beyond belief. Why are 100's of people complaining? I guess we are all wrong, because you like to win arena unfairly. Whatever defence anyone has doesn't change the truth .

remember

3 lock use circle = full stun, whole party die.. and we as pala never complain about it.. very hard to beatable at 5v5..

and now we as pala just have banner, all of hater complain in every single forum..

what about long time ago? we as pala just like a toy when fight ranged class, even we are +10..

true :good: . banner is not something u can put easily n it has no range usage when u want to put it, unlike circle its range, u can stun pally before he can use the banner.

true :good: . banner is not something u can put easily n it has no range usage when u want to put it, unlike circle its range, u can stun pally before he can use the banner.

no banner is throw and covers a big area, you cant stun. Even if you could pala.is a tank gonna be hard to kill before he's unstunned. This is 100% rubbish.

no banner is throw and covers a big area, you cant stun. Even if you could pala.is a tank gonna be hard to kill before he's unstunned. This is 100% rubbish.

you always deny facts, of course its rubbish for you.

you always deny facts, of course its rubbish for you.

those were your opinions not facts, you cant stun a pala from.that far away. Has 7x7 range and they can throw 3 yards. That's a FACT. Another fact top guilds win 95 percent of matches where no palas(the guild higher amped)  then add 2 palas to party and destroy everyone. Is this just a fluke? Its not normal.for pala to press a button and automatically drain half the other teams hp without being hit or using another skill.  Why all guilds are spamming multiple paladin? The skill is easy to place and takes no brain. Read through forums for more info.

Hey,I just SOLO spawn with paladin :pardon:

Just place banner and they all faint instantly :crazy: Wow,devos you need to nerf this skill :wacko: Its too much :rofl: \

Guess next time I will solo MC towns with paladin ;D Long live Harad  :shout:

Main stream is 2x2.

Lol Pummy...  Crying to druid now huh lol? Don't you have a priest? Play that then.  Also shams totem hits 1 target...  Pallys hit more.

AND don't forget druid has to be in a pt to use its new skill which is RETARDED.

Lol Pummy...  Crying to druid now huh lol? Don't you have a priest? Play that then.  Also shams totem hits 1 target...  Pallys hit more.

AND don't forget druid has to be in a pt to use its new skill which is RETARDED.

I also got a druid lol but that secret link skill is absolutely ridiculous. I heal like 2748 instant with cooldown saw I can spam heal/19s easy with 276heal/3s.

Elfsaken now no long need priests to help in farm as single druid is enough to heal tank at bosses that hits 300+.

Paladin banner can be avoided,damage can be reduced by using decent mdef.

But there is no way a enemy can control this instant burst heal of druids.

I also got a druid lol but that secret link skill is absolutely ridiculous. I heal like 2748 instant with cooldown saw I can spam heal/19s easy with 276heal/3s.

Elfsaken now no long need priests to help in farm as single druid is enough to heal tank at bosses that hits 300+.

true druid skill is overpowered but i recently made mine 1/4 again, as it is susceptible to being countered quite easily in Pplayer vs Player content, but PvE it rules.

P.s) went to eye with just me and a pala :[ guess how  :blush: