Expert skill "Secret Link"

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is 3 and the best I got was around 700, IDK but does magic have something to do with this? :unknw:

No, it doesn't. Link works on the hp difference between the druid and the guy the druid is using the link on. The higher the hp difference, the higher the heal :) And link is always healing the one with the lower hp :P

So a druild with 4k hp will heal more that a druid with 3k hp, and magic doesn't make a difference?

It depends for example if your druid has 3k hp and your pt member 1,5k the heal will be good but if your druid got 4k hp and your pt member 1,5k hp the heal would be higher :) not exactly depending on your druids hp it's always the difference. But the more hp you got the higher can the difference be. Hope you can understand my explanation :P :)

Looks like they nerf link, I remember electricz used to heal 3k+ when his HP were lower than 200

Edited by Cybernem

It depends for example if your druid has 3k hp and your pt member 1,5k the heal will be good but if your druid got 4k hp and your pt member 1,5k hp the heal would be higher :) not exactly depending on your druids hp it's always the difference. But the more hp you got the higher can the difference be. Hope you can understand my explanation :P :)

Got it  :good:  thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...