Expert skill "Secret Link"

What's the highest you've been able to heal with the new expert skill? Mine was 1216! (608) but it took a couple of attempts to get that lol. Average around 300-500 depending on my and the target's hp. Lowest heal with new skill: 1!!! Haha...

1216 is your expert heal or critical heal at level 2? 

Mine is around 468. It is good skill like priest heal and better than shaman new skill.More impossible to kill druids.

Critical 1216. But I got a new high of 628 recently haha. This skill does some unbelievable healing, especially in desperate situations. Also, my Secret Link is still at level 1, because the skill description says that leveling up the skill only increases the speed of healing.

max i got was 2403 but mostly its 1k+ and i got it on max lvl #MLovingIt

I Hope thy dont make changes in ths one :wacko:

Oh my!!! :shok: :shok: :shok:

Does the amount of heal actually increase with skill level?? I didn't dare waste my gift book because the skill description only said that the speed of healing increased... :sorry:

But this is good news... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What were devs thinking when they made this skill?

This skill creates such imbalance,A decent druid at 4/4 will heal 3k+ in  next second and cooldown is blizzard with just 22s.

The most OP skill of game is this!

Must nerf else 2x Druids will just take over any boss with 300+heal/3s and 3k+ instant heal/20s.

Nothing is wrong with this skill. The heal amount varies and can be unreliable at times due to the very wide margins of heal amounts. Along with that, Druids cannot use it on themselves, nor outside of a party.

It's fine.

It's true. This skill could just as well be useless in certain situations if your hp is low. It is possible to heal anywhere from 1 to 1k. Also, without a party member near you, this skill is a sitting duck. It's fine as it is. I won't be upgrading it either because I wouldn't want to sacrifice Forest Song.

What were devs thinking when they made this skill?

This skill creates such imbalance,A decent druid at 4/4 will heal 3k+ in  next second and cooldown is blizzard with just 22s.

The most OP skill of game is this!

Must nerf else 2x Druids will just take over any boss with 300+heal/3s and 3k+ instant heal/20s.

this skill totally depends on players  talent to take right decisions , nothing wrong with skill at all . if u ask me this heal is to nullify HUGE  damage boost rogues nd rangers nd shamans got . also remember wen u lvl this skill u will hav to lose ur stun . either forest song or tornado. so ya its totally a normal skill .

ty

this skill totally depends on players  talent to take right decisions , nothing wrong with skill at all . if u ask me this heal is to nullify HUGE  damage boost rogues nd rangers nd shamans got . also remember wen u lvl this skill u will hav to lose ur stun . either forest song or tornado. so ya its totally a normal skill .

ty

Totally agree. +1. O:-)

It only takes rogues and rangers to kill druids 2-3 hits with their new skills. This skill balance it all.  :snorlax:

Totally agree. +1. O:-)

It only takes rogues and rangers to kill druids 2-3 hits with their new skills. This skill balance it all.  :snorlax:

also at lvl 1 it mostly heals 30-200 if not used right at lowest possible hp, now lets consider something u wait till ur ally hp get very low,  bt boom a rogue hits nd ur ally is dead while u waited to use skill lol.

that's y I said skill depends on players talent to act accordingly .

also at lvl 1 it mostly heals 30-200 if not used right at lowest possible hp, now lets consider something u wait till ur ally hp get very low,  bt boom a rogue hits nd ur ally is dead while u waited to use skill lol.

Really, the skill needs to be timed correctly? That's bs!

Nah that skill is just bs. You and clause kept spamming that shit in our arena fight and he just didnt go down cause instant full hp every 20 secs.

This shit is so op. When will druids get a AoE taunt or some other useless skill? Up to full hp, 20 sec cd?!?!

NERF, NERF, NERF, NERF!

Druid has turn to ultimate support class.

With so many limitation,this skill isn't OP.Of course its a good skill and its balance.

To think devos will nerf this skill,maybe  :unknw:

Nah that skill is just bs. You and clause kept spamming that shit in our arena fight and he just didnt go down cause instant full hp every 20 secs.

Talking abt bs , 2 high amp rogues can kill any1 in blink of a eye . 2 necros can keep u stunned forever, 2 shamans damage like rangers using totem shield combo , thats wat i call bs . Druid skill needs good timing nd it doesnt make ur hp full unless its lvled up . Nd if u lvl it u lose ur stun i.e song or tornado , so ya its totally balanced , haters gona hate.

TY

Talking abt bs , 2 high amp rogues can kill any1 in blink of a eye . 2 necros can keep u stunned forever, 2 shamans damage like rangers using totem shield combo , thats wat i call bs . Druid skill needs good timing nd it doesnt make ur hp full unless its lvled up . Nd if u lvl it u lose ur stun i.e song or tornado , so ya its totally balanced , haters gona hate.

TY

Thinking that you would win a 2vs1 is retarded.

Thinking that you would win a 2vs1 is retarded.

r u first timer ?

ever faced 2 rogues wen they atk u first u die in blink of a eye if rogues r highamped . I was thinking abt 2x2 only not 2x1 mr. sane

r u first timer ?

ever faced 2 rogues wen they atk u first u die in blink of a eye if rogues r highamped . I was thinking abt 2x2 only not 2x1 mr. sane

rangers do the same thing.

This skill is all about timing, especially at level 1 where mine will stay coz I'd lose my Forest Song otherwise. If you use it too early you'll probably heal really low; on the other hand, if you wait too long, it may very well become too late to use the skill altogether. To do maximum healing, you need your hp to be full and the target's hp to be as low as it is possible without being dead. This forces the druid to wait for that perfect moment to use this skill during which any number of things may happen in a quick paced arena match to either prevent the usage of the skill or even render the skill's effect "useless".

This skill is all about timing, especially at level 1 where mine will stay coz I'd lose my Forest Song otherwise. If you use it too early you'll probably heal really low; on the other hand, if you wait too long, it may very well become too late to use the skill altogether. To do maximum healing, you need your hp to be full and the target's hp to be as low as it is possible without being dead. This forces the druid to wait for that perfect moment to use this skill during which any number of things may happen in a quick paced arena match to either prevent the usage of the skill or even render the skill's effect "useless".

Totally agree

deltamis take lessons from sulla to learn, hw to tackle elves nd own them :) , he is as good teacher as u can get  :drinks: :friends:

Actually it was the dks fault. He just noobed around and dealt a total of 200 dmg. I got in the same tea as him several times, he was really noob. And as you can see the bd went beast.

But still, 4900 healing without staff. Like whut?  :crazy:

105121_.png

Let me guess, the bd tanked all three of you?

No. We (Or atleast me and the rogue, the dk didn't do shit? Atked the priest. We quickly got hiw down to 500 hp. But then, boom! Full hp and we had to start over. Got the priest down and started to melt on the bd, but then it was too late. And we were dead meat.

No. We (Or atleast me and the rogue, the dk didn't do shit? Atked the priest. We quickly got hiw down to 500 hp. But then, boom! Full hp and we had to start over. Got the priest down and started to melt on the bd, but then it was too late. And we were dead meat.

bro that bd is a a beast , if u decide to take him down first its like drilling a hole in Everest lol. nd ya I see dk messed up . :snorlax:

bro that bd is a a beast , if u decide to take him down first its like drilling a hole in Everest lol. nd ya I see dk messed up . :snorlax:

Yes, he is a beast. But w didn't take him down first. First we took out the priest. Then we did the bd, since the druid didn't have a weapon. I was mostly refering to the druid heal only anyway.

I wouldn't draw so many conclusions from the outcome of a single arena match. IF what you're saying is true and the druid really came "weaponless", I can only see one way this match "should" have gone. Anyway, for any substantial healing to be done without a weapon, the druid needs to have maxed the two healing spells. This means song and tornado are probably at level 1. So stuns are out of the picture. Obviously your dk screwed up big time. I'm assuming he went down first, so even if your rogue was detected early, he had ample time and opportunity to gouge the bd, unless you guys were actually letting him tank. With an incapacitated bd and a weaponless druid, it wouldn't have been too hard to actually "win".

You guys screwed up, in short. A dk's 2 stuns+a barb's charge and a rogue's blitz attacks would have been sufficient to take care of the priest pronto. You know how much I heal without my staff? ~75 with healing Dew and at 500hp(like you claim),

Yeah, so, go figure...

I wouldn't draw so many conclusions from the outcome of a single arena match. IF what you're saying is true and the druid really came "weaponless", I can only see one way this match "should" have gone. Anyway, for any substantial healing to be done without a weapon, the druid needs to have maxed the two healing spells. This means song and tornado are probably at level 1. So stuns are out of the picture. Obviously your dk screwed up big time. I'm assuming he went down first, so even if your rogue was detected early, he had ample time and opportunity to gouge the bd, unless you guys were actually letting him tank. With an incapacitated bd and a weaponless druid, it wouldn't have been too hard to actually "win".

You guys screwed up, in short. A dk's 2 stuns+a barb's charge and a rogue's blitz attacks would have been sufficient to take care of the priest pronto. You know how much I heal without my staff? ~150 with healing Dew and at 500hp(like you claim), 150-200 with secret link at level 1.

Yeah, so, go figure...

No, if I remember the rogue actually didn't gouge either. That we lost was totally our fault, or my teammates mostly. The rogue was probably alow amp too, abd the dk must have had like a +1 or something. Bcaz in every fight he was in, he dealt close to no damage. And yea, we should have taken down the druid before the bd. Had no idea they healed that much without a weapon. So I am aware of that it was a bad fight in noob style.

I just reacted to that the druid had healed so much without staff, but firget abt it I guess then. Xd

The fact that Terramate uses a +9 or 10 level 19 arena staff doesn't help your case either. ;D  I should know, going arena and finding a noob pt really sucks the fun out of arena matches. :sorry:

Okay, so, after much deliberation I finally decided to upgrade my Secret Link to 4/4 by killing off my Forest Song. As a result, I've come to learn the hard way that the amount of healing done does not increase at all from 1/4 to 4/4. Now' I know this must be confusing for some of you because the heal "tick" does increase from 600 to a whopping 1500! The catch, however, is that while there are 5 ticks at 1/4, there are only 2 ticks at 4/4. Which essentially means that at 1/4, your max heal is 600x5=3000; and at 4/4, 1500x2=3000!!! :shok: :shok: :shok:

So, yeah, the only bonus to levelling this skill is that you get the heal in 3 ticks faster than at 1/4. Considering, though, that even at 1/4, the healing is done in practically 3 seconds means that the advantage at 4/4 is only so much as to amount to a second or half.  :cray:

Okay, so, after much deliberation I finally decided to upgrade my Secret Link to 4/4 by killing off my Forest Song. As a result, I've come to learn the hard way that the amount of healing done does not increase at all from 1/4 to 4/4. Now' I know this must be confusing for some of you because the heal "tick" does increase from 600 to a whopping 1500! The catch, however, is that while there are 5 ticks at 1/4, there are only 2 ticks at 4/4. Which essentially means that at 1/4, your max heal is 600x5=3000; and at 4/4, 1500x2=3000!!! :shok: :shok: :shok:

So, yeah, the only bonus to levelling this skill is that you get the heal in 3 ticks faster than at 1/4. Considering, though, that even at 1/4, the healing is done in practically 3 seconds means that the advantage at 4/4 is only so much as to amount to a second or half.  :cray:

they done that so you have your 3000 heal in 2 secs not 5

• 2 weeks later...

So, becouse a high amp rogue can kill you, this skill is not op?

Is not just this skill what is op, is the fact that you dont need to lvl up it to make a huge heal. Now druids have more heal that a full support class and more stun that a warlock, and you still say this is not op?

I am pretty sure gms play druids, becouse now is almost impossible win an arena with a druid in it. People are talking about stupid facts like 2 necros with full stun or rogues with full amp, but that are extreme cases, we are talking about one single druid with some other, dosnt matter who, no need to be amp.

You just defend druids becouse you are an elf, and you like to win, but inside your heart you already know they are so broken.

I play warlock and i was happy with the nerf of warlock stuns, becouse that was extremely broken, now is more hard and funny to play warlock becouse you need hands.

But druids are extremely broken now, and is not just for this skill. Do you want to have the best heal of the game? Fine, someone have to, but is so ducking broken to be the one with more heal and more stuns of the game, dont start to argue about the skill points, etc.

If you like to play in a game where a character is the best and... oh look, you are playing with him, you just dont have real skills, this is not fait and you know it, you all ducking know it.

Sorry about my bad english.