Bit of stealth logic

cigma

Reality in a fantasy rpg. Warspear, in the description, "You will like this game if you play rpg games like . . .  ." . Well, this is true to me. I've liked this game. But I've noticed a bit of mechanic that differs from other rpg game, lets say warcraft. In Warcraft, any attack from invisibility won't miss, unlike Warspear. I mean, there's no person eating a banana while relaxing, then suddenly an assassin god came out in front of him, attacked him, but missed due to the super reflexes of the unalerted person. How the heck is that?  ( dodge, parry, block )

No, I won't agree on changing this logic or decreasing the chance of the stopping the damage or removing those 3 stats.

No. You rogues have it good enough already. My bd solely relies on stats when killing higher amped players and i don't want to have my investion into those stats to be meaningless.

No. You rogues have it good enough already. My bd solely relies on stats when killing higher amped players and i don't want to have my investion into those stats to be meaningless.

your bd solely relies on stats and rogues have It good? My bd relies on hamstring shield rush the big damage and the defence. Having both rogue+bd, I know who has it good enough. Fyi rogues know how investment in stats are meaningless when a less amped less powered bd can kill them. You are completely backwards.

higher amped

^That there says all that you need to know. Sure i can easily kill the same amp as me and lower at that, i also have both classes just so you know. And i admit that bd is too strong atm, but if you rogues knew how to actually invest in stats and not be idiots and use axes or some shit with no accuracy, half of the people or more i beat would win instead.

I meant higher amped too. Sorry but bd has the skills to stun someone for 14 seconds, then when the person gets out of stun has a shield to takes little-0 damage and by the time other player out of stun bds skills recharge before you can even hit. Yes you can beat higher amped with your skills