about mage's new skill dragon eye

kaan5268

accuracy is good idea for mages ok but atack speed totaly wortless. Dragon eye took 10sec . in 10 sec with +%10 atack speed how many atack mage can do?

better use our skills %50 accry on 10sec.

So what happend at the end of skill we not see any + of atack speed..

Before give any skill to mage you need to undrstand what make mage can live. Ofcourse not basic atacks ; The skills.  Same were happend at ethereal barrier ; barrier come up after few (basic attacks) -!common guys make it count skills to-

What i mean from all of this fix the Dragon Eye change parameter ;::: not atack speed , skill cooldown. :give_rose:

Plus for 4th mastery skill my sugestion is Mimic - Mage casts previus skill , efect a bit higher than normal skill.... Pls think about this idea , At this game time mage realy need those to be live...

I won't have a prob if they changed it to "Penetration", for the cd, 5 secs reduce(25 secs) will agree on it.

Even if the devs are adamant on staying with attack speed, I'm sure mages everywhere would be quite satisfied with a good burst of speed say 50-150% for say 3-5 secs. That would be a cool skill to have.

I think speed attack for mage is mistake. Mages doesn't have any item for speed attack (except cristals in armor or boots). Result of use Dragon's Eye is ONE (normal attack) HIT more to enemy.

I thought this skill can help me with mana regen problem during fight with boss and I am very dissapointed because this skill cost more mana (21) than we can receive (~10)  :facepalm:

In my opinion Penetration or Critical hit (some percent bonus for 10 secunds) was better and more fair choise. :snorlax:

atk spd isnt bad. its good if you know what its good for. if it was pene or crit there would be over 9000 tammyhoes crying right now.

Devs,pls change ducking worst atk speed to crit or pene  :facepalm: 10sek work skill is mistake  :bad: - atk speed totaly useless now.  All players have hight magic def. Mage not have any stun. We,mages,want more dmg...

Critical could be bad for pvp.Penetration is pretty good for pve,and sometimes pvp.

BUT CRITICAL COULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!

CRITICAL!CRITICAL!CRITIIICAAAAL!

In my opinion Mages and Warlocks should base on critical hit. Skill, which increase % of critical would perfect match to core of these professions.

Let's leave speed attack for rangers and rogues  :)

In my opinion Mages and Warlocks should base on critical hit. Skill, which increase % of critical would perfect match to core of these professions.

You are so true! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:snorlax:

atk spd isnt bad. its good if you know what its good for. if it was pene or crit there would be over 9000 tammyhoes crying right now.

:rofl:

accuracy is good idea for mages ok but atack speed totaly wortless. Dragon eye took 10sec . in 10 sec with +%10 atack speed how many atack mage can do?

better use our skills %50 accry on 10sec.

So what happend at the end of skill we not see any + of atack speed..

Before give any skill to mage you need to undrstand what make mage can live. Ofcourse not basic atacks ; The skills.  Same were happend at ethereal barrier ; barrier come up after few (basic attacks) -!common guys make it count skills to-

What i mean from all of this fix the Dragon Eye change parameter ;::: not atack speed , skill cooldown. :give_rose:

Plus for 4th mastery skill my sugestion is Mimic - Mage casts previus skill , efect a bit higher than normal skill.... Pls think about this idea , At this game time mage realy need those to be live...

:good:

I think devs didnt think too well on this skill. Like someone else said, 10% attack speed increase in the duration of the skill will result in only 1 extra hit. I think it should give better attack speed bonus.

:snorlax:

• 3 weeks later...