i have a bug please fix it

killerano

my necro killeranox has a bug with amplify my weapons  :facepalm: . i used 13 sets sign on [+7 baton sudden doom] and all fail then i tried to amp arena weapon [+6 arshmage's baton] with 65 pieces of signs..............fail all again..................please fix it and please don't say it's just bad luck. thank u

my necro killeranox has a bug with amplify my weapons  . i used 13 sets sign on [+7 baton sudden doom] and all fail then i tried to amp arena weapon [+6 arshmage's baton] with 65 pieces of signs..............fail all again..................please fix it and please don't say it's just bad luck. thank u

got scammed by signs :rofl:

It's not a bug but it's bs.

I once used 12 signs to amp Ghouls poleaxe or something to +2 XD

It's been said way too many times but it's still true: amplification is based purely on chance. Believe it or not, my paladin's 1h level 15 arena mace went +8 with 9 signs! Yes, you heard me right, NINE single pieces of sign! My druid's sd scepter, on the other hand, took 350+ signs to reach +9. So yeah...

Oh yeah there's that too. 1h weapons are generally easier to amplify since you need another weapon or shield to go with it. It can still take hundreds if not thousands of signs to amplify.

pray before amplify, it's the best way.

thx guys for info but most of people get +7 with 2-3 sets signs why it doesnt work  with me in the same way ?  my lock (killerano) i used 11 sets sign from +6 to +7 thats why i quit there lol and now my necro is the same. its really suck.

It's been said way too many times but it's still true: amplification is based purely on chance. Believe it or not, my paladin's 1h level 15 arena mace went +8 with 9 signs! Yes, you heard me right, NINE single pieces of sign! My druid's sd scepter, on the other hand, took 350+ signs to reach +9. So yeah...

Same here, I remember how I amped my scout gladius's. First one amped with only one set from +1 to +7, other from +1 to +6 with 2 set. :nea: