Should shamans shield skill be allowed to be put on the one casting it?

Corona virus

Should shamans shield skill be allowed to be put on the one casting it?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should shamans shield skill be allowed to be put on the one casting it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but it should be weaker
    • No but it should be stronger
    • Yes and only for personal use

This poll is closed to new votes

I think that shamans should have the ability to use their new shield skill on themselves, otherwise its 90% useless and in no way worth 40k.

Moreover Every expert skill that sham am gets ,Skill cooldowns are like 40s and 90s...

Switch this Ansestor's hand with HEX...xD

Druids can't cast their new expert skill on themselves either. We also need to be in a party to use it! But hey, more power to shamans! I vote for "change both or neither" hehe...

Druids can't cast their new expert skill on themselves either. We also need to be in a party to use it! But hey, more power to shamans! I vote for "change both or neither" hehe...

Or you can make ur own topic/poll

• 2 weeks later...

I Have personally found the skill quite useful as is, and do not see the drama about it. It's not a solo skill, it's team based. Dont like it, dont get it eh?

Could work like druid skill. You cannot cast it on yourself directly, you have to be in a party and cast it on someone within your party to also get yourself shield'd. Therefore the name of the skill should be changed in 'balls of steel'.

I Have personally found the skill quite useful as is, and do not see the drama about it. It's not a solo skill, it's team based. Dont like it, dont get it eh?

I irked that it cant be used on the caster so it cant save me me from tight spots.

Shaman is suppose to be the mc version of Druid yet Druid is 4x better I think shaman should get new skills or attributes to make it equal to druid because of shaman would vs druid and they had equivalent stats the druid would win because druid has better skills.

Shaman is suppose to be the mc version of Druid yet Druid is 4x better I think shaman should get new skills or attributes to make it equal to druid because of shaman would vs druid and they had equivalent stats the druid would win because druid has better skills.

Oh wow, such bold statements! :blush:  I'd gladly trade song and tornado for lightning shield and totem... :lol:

When you say shaman shield,i'm a bit confuse with lightning shield lol.I dont own  lvl 18+ shaman so Idk exactly how exactly this skill work.But yeah druid secret link would heal either the caster or the party member so why not with ancestor hand could shield the shaman too? :pardon:

Some skills are self-skills, others can be casted on allies. The same could be said about mage's sun armor, bd's shield, etc. Thats just how it was made.

We wouldnt want rangers casting blessing on allies or rogues casting stealth on allies, now would we?

It's the first party control skill, and peoples cry. What did you expected ? Another dmg ? Insta-heal ? Even with randoms in arena this skill can save casters's ass.

And for dongeon/lab, you can make your tank escape from mobs.

Druids aren't better than shaman imo. But I guess that in a 1v1, druids got a lil advantage.

With secretlink druids are like 10x better than shams