Maintenance ruinned symbian again

william thekkan

When the update 4.1:0 was launched symbian was working very smoothly without any crash or lagg . Except for avyondil , there were a lil bit crashes in avyondil but rest all were fine .  after the 9kb maintanance ruined it again . Now avyondil is a far story , warspear is crashing in swamps as well :/  Do something gm i was having fun doin swamps . . I hope u find a solution for it . Thank You

Easy solution to this is that you invest 60-100 dollars or euros or whatever currency you use to a cheap android device and you'll crash rarely if never.

I have spoilt  a lot of android fone by playing ws . And symbian resolution is good .

Buy a zopo zp 998 from China, Android. Huge screen in full hd. Costed me only about 2000kr. Transfer that to your currency and you will see that it is really cheap. It is a good mobile too. Runs 3d games very smoothly.

omg same shit, yesterday update data 9kb, why symbian many crash again..???? Make one (warspear.pak) link download... Thats the ducking problem... make one pak at sd memory and put new link download GM....