New Expert Skill: "Sun Seal"

Jigsaw-PZ

Our new expert skill. what do you think? ::)

It looks like the skill's hp regeneration works just like "Steal Health"(defense stat bonus), so the amount of hp regeneration is based on your dmg on the target and the percentage(%) of the skill's life steal.

- It looks like it lasts around 4 - 5 seconds at lvl 1.

- The magic dmg is based on the skill's lvl and your own magic power.

Apart from that idk the percentage of life steal, exactly how long it lasts and the ammount of magic damage per lvl. So other findings will be appreciated. Thank You  :give_rose:

Here's some screen shots of my lvl1 Sun Seal, my magic power is 232, not bad dmg....

104297_.jpg

104298_.jpg

I saw it before  ;D i have nothing to say about it, i didnt use book becuz testing this skill is useless, why becuz 1: the dmg output at lvl1 has a very low ratio, its like each 1magic gives 1.5dmg

2: becuz of the dmg being low, i wont risk banners dmg over this dmg+low life steal

Its like this either u get sun seal fully lvled and banner weak, or banner fully lvled and sun seal weak, im sure all gona agree going full banner of 5hits is best expert skill for paladin till now :) so banner 4/4 sun seal 1/4 is the way to go

I saw it before  ;D i have nothing to say about it, i didnt use book becuz testing this skill is useless, why becuz 1: the dmg output at lvl1 has a very low ratio, its like each 1magic gives 1.5dmg

2: becuz of the dmg being low, i wont risk banners dmg over this dmg+low life steal

Its like this either u get sun seal fully lvled and banner weak, or banner fully lvled and sun seal weak, im sure all gona agree going full banner of 5hits is best expert skill for paladin till now :) so banner 4/4 sun seal 1/4 is the way to go

Year full banner is the best expert skill for palas. sun seal has a very low life steal  and dmg, but i guess that because devos thought banner has already increased palas' strength enough. i would hope that the duration of the skill at 4/4 is high enough that it becomes a really good skill for pvp and pt boss hunts, but its stats at lvl 1 put me off buying a book to test it out. (already used my free one  :blush: ). And yes, i've gotten too addicted to the banner power to risk it. ;D Maybe i will lvl it up when they allow more skill points to be used on expert skills.

I tested skill at 4/4 and its pretty much a useless skill. I don't know if there is still a problem with the skill but i feel like there is since it heals at 4/4 what it should heal at 2/4. Also my brother tested out bd skill and it rises like 40 dmg from 1/4 to 4/4 si u believe devs still need to work on skills. One last thing is that if the skill worked as it should so for say all the damage the opponent took u healed off of it even hits from your pt the skill would be good enough to actually make it 2/4 and banner 3/4. Btw with 1/4 banner i still do 275 damage. :yahoo:

I tested skill at 4/4 and its pretty much a useless skill. I don't know if there is still a problem with the skill but i feel like there is since it heals at 4/4 what it should heal at 2/4. Also my brother tested out bd skill and it rises like 40 dmg from 1/4 to 4/4 si u believe devs still need to work on skills. One last thing is that if the skill worked as it should so for say all the damage the opponent took u healed off of it even hits from your pt the skill would be good enough to actually make it 2/4 and banner 3/4. Btw with 1/4 banner i still do 275 damage. :yahoo:

Naaah.... 275 dmg isn't enough, that's approximately half of my banners dmg, and don't forget that it hits only 3 instead of 5 pulses, I'd much prefer banners over sun seal. over all skills actually...and don't make it 3/4.. 1 extra ~500 hit could make much difference

So any dmg delt on the target by any one or any thing would only regen the hp of the person who casted the skill?

I guess that would be a good tanking skill, if it ever get fixed.