Stop giving us random skill info!

Deltaman

Something that always have annoyed me is the lack of skill info on any level. But this is even more "annoying". In the description of the barb's skill, it is said that damage is increased when lvling. Actually also the stun lenght increases (and maybe chance of applying too, idk really). But this is found out after you tried the skill and messed around with it and so on. The problem with this kind of random info, and sometimes also the complete lack of info, is that it makes it hard to tell which skill would be best for you to level up. So please, give us "real" info, or atleast stop giving the random misleading info.

What about the new option "Show pop up message" ?

What does that have to do with "showing more skill info"?

I Support this suggest btw Deltaman. Need more info about skills and what each level increase does, prior to acquiring/leveling the skill in-game.

yes i agree, The info should like leveling guild's skill.

Agreed, completely and wholeheartedly! Despite the possibility of a slightly decreased sales of book of oblivion, I think devs should prioritise overall gameplay over small change. I can assure you the returns will be many. Satisfied customers are more likely to become regular customers AND spend more, according to some study hehe.

Agree with it strongly!

How about adding skill book where u have details of your basic+expert skills with every single detail of specific skill.

And you can even add/edit data about skills in it(helps while calculating new skills).

Details like,

-Damage

-CD

-Damage increase %

-Defense increase %

Etc.....

So in skill book you can have every single detail of a specific skill.

Example- Healing Dew [Druid]

Skill lvl-5/5

Info-For a period of time health of druid(player) or his ally will gradually healed,using magic power

Amount of heal done-200 x 5 = 1000(just a example)

Amount of heal added in next lvl up-Skill is already at max lvl.

Amount of Crit heal done- 400! (Just example)

Cooldown- 9.6 second (just example)

Personal notes- here you can write your own data on this skill for example 'what can be a druids maximum heal?'

'1 magic dmg = how much heal?'

Etc....

This can maybe solve the problem? :)