Rogue poison blade skill

Cybernem

This skill is good but when you're in stealth mode and use this skill it breaks your stealth. Itd be better if we could active this skill on stealth mode and break stealth when we hit. Ty

Look it has been fixed :) .

Recent fixes:

- Rogue skill "Poisonous Blades" was fixed. Now your rogue will not exit invisibility after using this skill.

can i bother anyone to tell me about what it does exactly?

im trying to contemplate between leveling to 22 or getting it asap

Gives you a dot after hitting. I don't know what the damage scales off of or not at all and only gets more damage by levelling up the skill. It's very good skill tho for what i've seen.

Gives you a dot after hitting. I don't know what the damage scales off of or not at all and only gets more damage by levelling up the skill. It's very good skill tho for what i've seen.

thanks, if i may go even further would you imply its more useful than the throwing daggers?

im stuck and forced to choose one of the two, for now...

Yes swaaz, more useful than daggers. Does morw damage and has a good graphic. If you can hit multiple enemies during the duration its best. Jump doesn't work with though have to strike or normal hit. Way better than throwing knife. It usually ticks 3-4 time at level 1. The amount depends on your damage.

Yes swaaz, more useful than daggers. Does morw damage and has a good graphic. If you can hit multiple enemies during the duration its best. Jump doesn't work with though have to strike or normal hit. Way better than throwing knife. It usually ticks 3-4 time at level 1. The amount depends on your damage.

thanks