“Ancestors’ Hand”

Feronica

It is a very good socializing skill,So we shamans can hug people at towns and Pvpcave to create a friendly atmosphere.

Warspear needs more social skills like these.

It can also be used to Pull Afk players in town to Mobs and let mobs kill them and make fun of afk players and entertainment other town players.

It is a very good socializing skill,So we shaman can hug people at towns and Pvpcave to create a friendly atmosphere.

Warspear needs more social skills like these.

This.

However, some people find it funny to pull you into a group of elfs with them :'(

wtf. The shield should work on the shaman himself. Everyone is using 3rd expert skill for pvp while shaman cant. Why?

Don't cry. Druid new skill has more limitations. Can't cast on self, MUST be in party to use the skill. Useless for pvp and solo pve. Can't even heal someone in need unless we're in the same party.

wtf. The shield should work on the shaman himself. Everyone is using 3rd expert skill for pvp while shaman cant. Why?

in case you didnt know, we call this a support skill.

Don't cry. Druid new skill has more limitations. Can't cast on self, MUST be in party to use the skill. Useless for pvp and solo pve. Can't even heal someone in need unless we're in the same party.

Where there's will, there is a way. ;)

Druid skill can be used in pvp and it's ridiculous. Only thing you need to have is a friend in pt with you and he must have more hp than you do. Then you are good to go. Spam dat heal.

Can't use in random arena though, which is how I roll most often. As for 1vs1 pvp, most opponents see that as "cheating" so yeah...that's one skill into the bag in pvp cave. For boss hunts and dg though, it is AWESOME. A single druid can heal at snorlar now hehe.

P.S. Sorry for the epic offtopic-ness! I'm over and out now...

u talk like a fool. Im only complaining about my Character, perhaps i said nothing about druid.

If u think ur character has some limilations, feel free to raise a topic on it. Instead of asuming that im crying.

in case you didnt know, we call this a support skill.

silly response!!      why should shaman and druid get a support skill when others are using direct attack skills at them?

So when other characters use third expert skill against u in pvp and u av nothing to show., how would u feel. Or infact, when u are alone in a group of enemies, and u av a skill bought for 40k staring at you and u cant use it.....

silly response!!      why should shaman and druid get a support skill when others are using direct attack skills at them?

Look at the support meter.More support bar means,more support skill.

Опубликованное фото  Опубликованное фото

u talk like a fool. Im only complaining about my Character, perhaps i said nothing about druid.

If u think ur character has some limilations, feel free to raise a topic on it. Instead of asuming that im crying.

I think it's only fair to draw comparisons between druids and shamans because they are each other's nemesis? I dunno though because I wouldn't wanna get into an argument with you. You sound too aggressive and too easy to take offence. Good bye. :nea:

I think it's only fair to draw comparisons between druids and shamans because they are each other's nemesis? I dunno though because I wouldn't wanna get into an argument with you. You sound too aggressive and too easy to take offence. Good bye. :nea:

there's no fair comparison.

new skill instantly heals anyone to full hp, every 20 seconds, they just made druids too brainless to use, hopefully they fix it like tornado.

get low = click full hp skill, with two druids in party your immortal.

there's no fair comparison.

new skill instantly heals anyone to full hp, every 20 seconds, they just made druids too brainless to use, hopefully they fix it like tornado.

get low = click full hp skill, with two druids in party your immortal.

You have a habit of oversimplifying everything, as I have observed from your numerous posts. Anyway, allow me to point it out to you that the mechanics of this skill are far more complex than simply "click for instant full hp", as you have summarily dismissed above.

Anyway, I won't keep derailing this topic anymore. Post under the relevant topic in the Druid section if you want a reply from me. If not, that's alright with me, I hate long-winded, super-tedious arguments too.

I dont like this only supporting skill

you can still love totem and shield :give_rose: shaman is a support class not a fighter class. too many damaging skill means shaman is a fighter class n the bar says bullcrap.

I think it's good that aigrind added some support skills... As there's no such thing as 1v1 in game - You shouldn't be crying about how useless it is in 1v1. What if you get yourself motivated and got out of the pvp cave and did 2v2 arena or something :lol:

This is skill actually very fun to cast and very helping in both PVP arena or against PVE during farm to safe your team mate life. Suppose,if you party is running in dungeons or Labyrinth and one Party mate is stuck with many adds on attack.You can move forward and bring near you.This way you can save him. I enjoy using this skill.

• 2 months later...

Well in pvp cave im using it to pull jumpers away so the elf which gets jumped, has a chance to run xd

you meen then rogue uses jump on elfs?

• 1 year later...