Bug guild totem in buildings

Marcelo-TU

Screenshot_22.png.e74a3b93be4505f361605a808b790f56.png 

Hello everyone, I come here to report a bug and ask for its correction, during wars, it is being very annoying and impossible to deal with, because we have no way to defend ourselves from it.
     I refer to the Guild Totemwhich after the periodic damage update managed to affect buildings and flags in war, it started to cause flag damage in a very annoying and discouraging way with those who are on defense.
     Totem cooldown is very low, so they are always taking turns totem until the first one comes back and stays in this cycle.

Screenshot_21.png.908c4649c4fb3532062c7161efcb1044.png

Being 10 minutes to return, they are only taking 10 guilds that have totem up and using it to take turns in the war, thus always taking a lot of life from it. And this is being a problem.

Follow some videos of him acting and the damage done to the flag:

First they start the war like this, at the exact moment it starts they release the first totem to make the cycle. 

Spoiler

City 5 Inserlot /\

City 3 Inserlot \/

In this one from abose, you can clearly see that when one ends, they start another one afterwards.

My suggestion to resolve this is:

Completely remove damage from him dealt to buildings like other classes abilities.

Increase their time from 10 minutes to 30 minutes, thus preventing them from doing this easy damage to the flag.

2.1º Why supponse that each totem takes 7.000 life points from the flag, in a interval of 10 minutes using each one followeb by another, it will have taken 70.000 in just 10 minutes of war. (Amount of damage is just an exemple).

It's been a very annoying bug to deal with and, I'm not saying that only one side is using it, it works for both, we ask for it to be correct as soon as possible because it's discouraging.

Thanks for listening.

:good:

Just as many skills were banned to deal damage to flags and other similar targets, they should correct the guild totem that lasts 1 minute, and with a very large area and being that the number of guilds with this skill can generate abuse on both sides.

@Nolan@LeeLoo

Let's hope that devs change the mechanics as quickly as they usually do when some class or player legion have advantages in skills

@Holmes@Dr Strange@Hedfuc

Please try to fix this as soon as possible, it's being very annoying in war just like there used to be that "anti-game" of death knight with the curse. 

This happened again in today's war, used to take a considerable amount and oly gave a guild teleport to finish. :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Screenshot_8.png.c1d76fd83b1c5af1eef2c1b0114358ee.pngScreenshot_9.png.dd6a1ca061c9b1a331e430afb8ac38e2.png

On 9/1/2022 at 1:39 PM, Marchielo said:

Screenshot_22.png.e74a3b93be4505f361605a808b790f56.png 

Hello everyone, I come here to report a bug and ask for its correction, during wars, it is being very annoying and impossible to deal with, because we have no way to defend ourselves from it.
     I refer to the Guild Totemwhich after the periodic damage update managed to affect buildings and flags in war, it started to cause flag damage in a very annoying and discouraging way with those who are on defense.
     Totem cooldown is very low, so they are always taking turns totem until the first one comes back and stays in this cycle.

Screenshot_21.png.908c4649c4fb3532062c7161efcb1044.png

Being 10 minutes to return, they are only taking 10 guilds that have totem up and using it to take turns in the war, thus always taking a lot of life from it. And this is being a problem.

Follow some videos of him acting and the damage done to the flag:

First they start the war like this, at the exact moment it starts they release the first totem to make the cycle. 

Reveal hidden contents

City 5 Inserlot /\

City 3 Inserlot \/

In this one from abose, you can clearly see that when one ends, they start another one afterwards.

My suggestion to resolve this is:

Completely remove damage from him dealt to buildings like other classes abilities.

Increase their time from 10 minutes to 30 minutes, thus preventing them from doing this easy damage to the flag.

2.1º Why supponse that each totem takes 7.000 life points from the flag, in a interval of 10 minutes using each one followeb by another, it will have taken 70.000 in just 10 minutes of war. (Amount of damage is just an exemple).

It's been a very annoying bug to deal with and, I'm not saying that only one side is using it, it works for both, we ask for it to be correct as soon as possible because it's discouraging.

Thanks for listening.

:good:

this bug was supposed to be fixed, just like the dk curse vug that was solved in a few days, but since it's mc who complains and not elves, aigrind doesn't seem to care!

I suppose this is a problem, but there is also an easy fix in game. As it happens the totem spawns on top of the player who uses the skill. Therefore you can simply use deathknights to pull the people life scrolling with threads to the down cross which is miles from the flag so the aoe wont reach it. It's tedious and boring but its a solution. If you aren't willing to work for it I think you deserve to lose anyway. And it's not like you cant do this yourselves.

Also it should be said that there's clearly a difference between this and the knights curse strategy. In this case you can at least somewhat stop people from abusing this method of damaging the flag but with knights curse you were able to use the skill on an alternate account from the opposing faction and you had plenty of time to just walk to the flag from any adjacent area with the curse on you no problem since you were part of the same faction.

Edited by Raislin

14 hours ago, Raislin said:

I suppose this is a problem, but there is also an easy fix in game. As it happens the totem spawns on top of the player who uses the skill. Therefore you can simply use deathknights to pull the people life scrolling with threads to the down cross which is miles from the flag so the aoe wont reach it. It's tedious and boring but its a solution. If you aren't willing to work for it I think you deserve to lose anyway. And it's not like you cant do this yourselves.

Also it should be said that there's clearly a difference between this and the knights curse strategy. In this case you can at least somewhat stop people from abusing this method of damaging the flag but with knights curse you were able to use the skill on an alternate account from the opposing faction and you had plenty of time to just walk to the flag from any adjacent area with the curse on you no problem since you were part of the same faction.

The range is 7 meters (Yards) is very big, you can't avoid it when they enter using pogo stick castle pits. :duckyduck:

On 9/11/2022 at 3:31 AM, Raislin said:

Player.. Always trying to justify the unjustifiable. 

Nobody says that it is the same as the DK problem, the problem here and it bothers me a lot that developers and administrators make changes very quickly when the whining is from some elf, and it is unquestionable because it is enough to see the immediate changes. 

The skill of the guilds were not made for the WAR, there is always some kind of bug. It gives huge advantages and in the end it becomes guild skill war, and the alliance war is left to adorn or name. 

Edited by Danfake

6 hours ago, Danfake said:

Player.. Always trying to justify the unjustifiable. 

Nobody says that it is the same as the DK problem, the problem here and it bothers me a lot that developers and administrators make changes very quickly when the whining is from some elf, and it is unquestionable because it is enough to see the immediate changes. 

The skill of the guilds were not made for the WAR, there is always some kind of bug. It gives huge advantages and in the end it becomes guild skill war, and the alliance war is left to adorn or name. 

I'm not trying to justify anything. I was just saying that in the meantime you can definitely do something about it yourself while waiting for any fixes from the devs.

Edited by Raislin

• 4 weeks later...

this dude wouldn't say such dramatic words if they not winning free wars in 1 - 2 mins

but spamming forum for a relic to nerf it haha no need to explain tho darling :relax: