shaman spellbook

Bloodylipa

With trails and help from friends. I would ask my other shaman friends with other builds then me if they could fill me in with lets say a lv5 skill that I didnt max out. Also I did alot of trials the 2 times I reskilled my shaman, to get as much data as I could as I gradualy raised my skills. And of course some people playing mc and fb chars let me use their elves as test dummies and supply me with bad effect data. Couldnt have done it without help and I hope I remembered to credit everyone that helped :)

No worries :) the lack of info was bothering me so I did it for me and everyone else who like to know alittle more about the skills they put their points on. Happy to hear its been of good use :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well lv2 or 3 would definatly benefit mp consumption, but it is up to you how valuable this mana save is needed and how much you use earth.

I see. Good guide, its given me a lot to think about.  :good:

I tell you, earth protection skill is just a shit, never raise this skill, this skill isn't like bone shield that can make some enemy's dmg to be 0. Many good shamans have only lv1 earth protection and maximize blind and quake. Why is earth protection shit? The answer, since there is amplification system, all enemy can still deal high damage to lv5 earth protection, better blind your enemy to get free attack and heal yourself, xD

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the great guide!  Here are some notes from my experience:

Quake appears to have been updated recently in regards to how it targets. It used to hit anyone in range of the initial cast (regardless if they moved away by the time the spell is activated). It was great because you could quake anyone running away from you in arena no matter how far away they are.  Now it seems to hit only those in range at time of actual spell execution.

Also, it's not mentioned above, but raising quake skill also raises damage inflicted to target. It appears to be moon damage + a set amount related to skill level.

For example a lvl 2 shaman with no moon does 43 dmg on skill lvl 1 and 53 dmg with lvl 2. My 18 shaman with level 3 quake does moon + approx 80 dmg.  Quake is quite useful with the recent popularity of 5v5 arena.

Thx nutri for the added update on quakes execution/cast. Quakes apply dmg now and yes its scales - i just havent updated my spellbook in a long time, im sorry. Im happy you like it though :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really useful thread for shaman beginners altough it doesn't contain that much useful information for me. I like it either way :good: