Remove Harad's Shield and Fix Skill+Talent

Kyrai

• The new talent turns seekers players better in defensive - damage stats.

• Now they makes a lot of dmg, thing what developers shouldn't add to them.

+ Attack strenght + penetration + increased dmg and more with this talent. Abussive like elves killing everthing with 1 insane combo DMG/DPS skills.

Now they can't die, is hardest using shields and this dmg reduction.

The talent works better than Rugged Hide and Blood shield from Chieftains and Dks. BDs are very outdated with that dmg increased with better defensive skill(shield)-talent(dmg reduction) to arenas.

Why not better remove that shield basic skill? They literally no needs anymore.

Let's make a Priest shields usefull and stop develop sentinels in immortal classes!

The skill should be reworked including talents.

And this is my opinion

Adventurer

Decreases damage incoming from enemies 25/30/35/40/50% 

Duration 3/4/5/6/8 seconds (Balanced for PvE and PvP)

Every hit incoming from enemies increases dmg, maximum number of buff: 10

Active skill (If you forgive use skill and die well stop be thinking you are the tank)

Is like Blood shield from Dks but basic skill.

Good working for starting maps, and looks like a tank class.

Talent bonus

Adventurer+

Increase effect damage reduction 5% or 8%

Stupefying Pain

The seeker ignores all critical hits from enemies and receives a bonus status Skills Cooldown 15 or 20%.

CD for use again your AoE skill. More fastly. Is absurd add more dmg. Idk why developers nerfed attack strenght in the last balance to give them it back with +DMG?

For that people who says: "Why?"

Because looks reasonable for PvE and PvP, seeker class don't have dodge or parry skill bonus. So I added dmg reduction. Remember: Chieftains and Deathknights are not immortals, and you can use your 100% HP and Vampirism again. Because seekers players are exploding that HP parameter now.

Edited by Kyrai
Better tittle

• Kyrai changed the title to Remove Harad's Shield and Fix Skill+Talent

Rogues still be 4 shotting seekers even when fully buffed with max hp. I don't know what crack you smoking but it sure hits different. Try not to stun the few fully booked seekers maybe so they dont get free disto book procs.

14 hours ago, Raislin said:

Rogues still be 4 shotting seekers even when fully buffed with max hp. I don't know what crack you smoking but it sure hits different. Try not to stun the few fully booked seekers maybe so they dont get free disto book procs.

4 shotting? Fake. They don't have penetration, attack strenght or increase dmg like Hunters. You put like example a PvE seeker.

No thats my seeker with a bit over 3k health in all buffs. Throwing knife from stealth hits over 1k damage and other skills hit between 700-900 damage so i'm not really exaggerating. So not being able to kill seekers now is just completely false and a stupid thing to say when even wardens die somewhat easily these days.

Edited by Raislin

On 8/31/2022 at 3:42 AM, Kyrai said:
  • The new talent turns seekers players better in defensive - damage stats.

• Now they makes a lot of dmg, thing what developers shouldn't add to them.

+ Attack strenght + penetration + increased dmg and more with this talent. Abussive like elves killing everthing with 1 insane combo DMG/DPS skills.

Now they can't die, is hardest using shields and this dmg reduction.

The talent works better than Rugged Hide and Blood shield from Chieftains and Dks. BDs are very outdated with that dmg increased with better defensive skill(shield)-talent(dmg reduction) to arenas.

Why not better remove that shield basic skill? They literally no needs anymore.

Let's make a Priest shields usefull and stop develop sentinels in immortal classes!

The skill should be reworked including talents.

And this is my opinion

Adventurer

Active skill (If you forgive use skill and die well stop be thinking you are the tank)

Good working for starting maps, and looks like a tank class.

Talent bonus

Adventurer+

Increase effect damage reduction 5% or 8%

Stupefying Pain

The seeker ignores all critical hits from enemies and receives a bonus status Skills Cooldown 15 or 20%.

CD for use again your AoE skill. More fastly. Is absurd add more dmg. Idk why developers nerfed attack strenght in the last balance to give them it back with +DMG?

For that people who says: "Why?"

Because looks reasonable for PvE and PvP, seeker class don't have dodge or parry skill bonus. So I added dmg reduction. Remember: Chieftains and Deathknights are not immortals, and you can use your 100% HP and Vampirism again. Because seekers players are exploding that HP parameter now.

Like they gonna ever nerf it, elfspear

On 8/30/2022 at 11:42 PM, Kyrai said:

Adventurer

Good working for starting maps, and looks like a tank class

still better than the dks bloodshield, with this i dont mean this would be too strong, i mean the deathknight needs some love

2 hours ago, lore said:

still better than the dks bloodshield, with this i dont mean this would be too strong, i mean the deathknight needs some love

Agree, in this case could be 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40? Cause they are DPS dmg

3 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Like they gonna ever nerf it, elfspear

XD

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

No thats my seeker with a bit over 3k health in all buffs. Throwing knife from stealth hits over 1k damage and other skills hit between 700-900 damage so i'm not really exaggerating. So not being able to kill seekers now is just completely false and a stupid thing to say when even wardens die somewhat easily these days.

Don't you think is worst so?

I'm not seeing any problem bcs you can use vampirism again.

4 hours ago, lewis said:

Uhmm You just want the rogue to be the same or better than the seeker... 

Just Create a seeker then? :suspicious1: 

Seeker should work better with dmg reduction and vampirism, if you die cause rogues only make a lucky dodge so you need put more accuraccy.

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

So rangers and bladedancers doesnt hit too much like rogue or ur not mentioning them bcs they are elf chars ? Ranger got highest burst in the game  if im not wrong

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Agree, in this case could be 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40? Cause they are DPS dmg

in this way it could work well, some people might find problems with it because it is still gonna be a sort of "buff" since instead of blowing out the shield they have a damage reduction wich is more efficient for higher amps due to how high stats scale with shields and such, with a minor chance of being too much being in combination with the damage reduction IF it has access to an external income of healing such as a priest or a druid can use life protection (i will call it in this way because i cant remember evrything) to give a huge health boost in case of a burst. but it would easly make the seeker less of a thin paper character wich is kind of good on my eyes?
also there is the need of taking in account that classes with burst damage such as rogues, hunters, rangers and ecc can use this fact to kill the seeker while it has their attack lowered due to few amount of hits dealt, but i wont go in to analyze deeply how it will run in pvp, essentialy in this way is just gonna be more of a rework of the skill in pve scenarios with the chance of still being a usefull deffense tool in lategame (like lifesteal wont safe you lol), so yeah, 7.5/10

also it is still better than bloodprotect but we all know where the problem lies in here lmao

The shielding skill isn't really good vs many enemies like in PvE or GvG modes before developers added the key talent. It always was the problem.

I think should be better DMG reduction

Because the Chieftains (Light Armor) demostrate to players a high survivability in each scennary and seekers already has the best DPS AoE skill, so they could be similar like a hybrid build chief DPS, and dont forgive their stuns skills, is a good advantage.

With good vampirism it probably works without any problem. Good for survive in battles vs 1 or more enemies.

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Seeker should work better with dmg reduction and vampirism, if you die cause rogues only make a lucky dodge so you need put more accuraccy.

I don't know what you want to get to,  it is of constant reduction of damage, while the shield is of a single use, once you break it,  seeker is weak to every attack, since it does not use any other defensive statistics other than the shield ...  And vampirism has nothing to do with it, since this is something that does not come by default. 

Also, the solution is not to add more accuracy, because the rogue directly lowers all accuracy to 0 (even negative percentages)  So having even 50% accuracy useless.

In my opinion, inner rage is a very useless skill, only talent gives it some usefulness.

If the shield is so useless against many enemies, why the reason for nerfing it then? 

Edited by lewis

3 hours ago, lewis said:

I don't know what you want to get to,  it is of constant reduction of damage, while the shield is of a single use, once you break it,  seeker is weak to every attack, since it does not use any other defensive statistics other than the shield ...  And vampirism has nothing to do with it, since this is something that does not come by default. 

Also, the solution is not to add more accuracy, because the rogue directly lowers all accuracy to 0 (even negative percentages)  So having even 50% accuracy useless.

In my opinion, inner rage is a very useless skill, only talent gives it some usefulness.

If the shield is so useless against many enemies, why the reason for nerfing it then? 

Shield + Stupefying Pain ... ? Do you think this is normal?

Rogue only does dodge and many seekers thinks is unfair.

Literally is unfair for Rogues the indirect nerf, adding more accuraccy bonuses, resistances, and cleansing stats like mermen heavy. :/

They doesn't have Skill with penetration or attack strenght, Shield or dmg reduction, and do you think dodge is the best parameter of the game...

Rogues can't fight 1v1 normally, and worst if are more enemies.

Dodge Parameter is death vs Accuraccy

Parry Parameter is death vs Ranged enemies

3 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Shield + Stupefying Pain ... ? Do you think this is normal?

Rogue only does dodge and many seekers thinks is unfair.

I've literally only seen 2 seekers with that learned talent. (Maybe there are more, I don't know)   is true that they resist enough damage, but in return they have the life points as if they were lvl 10, The only thing I agree on is to remove the increased damage (Even for me it's too much unnecessary damage)  that skill needs a rework

3 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Literally is unfair for Rogues the indirect nerf, adding more accuraccy bonuses, resistances, and cleansing stats like mermen heavy. :/

They doesn't have Skill with penetration or attack strenght, Shield or dmg reduction, and do you think dodge is the best parameter of the game...

Rogues can't fight 1v1 normally, and worst if are more enemies.

Dodge Parameter is death vs Accuraccy

Parry Parameter is death vs Ranged enemies

Well... (too much text) 

Dodge is a good parameter, I don't know if you had the time to experience the rogue a few years ago,  Dodge was an incredible parameter especially for the rogues, who at that time, took advantage of it very well (too well I would say) To the point of being the nightmare of the bladedancers, who dominated the game. :panda8:

Returning to the present, this parameter if it is true that it is a little less effective, still works quite well, but as is known, everyone prefers to use runes of vampirism...:dunno:

dodge an attack, as well as parrying it, is literally ignore an attack 100%, without even flinching. 

If you ask me, I would have preferred 1000% to take advantage of the dodge or parry , like the rogue.. I've literally been asking for it since the seeker was added to the game, you can check it on my profile,   But instead they gave us speed movement reduction,  more dmg skills.... bloodthirst, that stun with a dmg like mosquito bite, two Ridiculously weak bleeding skills and a skill that wants you to be on the verge of death for a little more damage. :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And with the recent talent they give me to understand that, they are giving all the necessary material that a tank, like the dk or the paladin needs more... which are currently the weakest tanks. 

I support 70% what you say except for the rogue 

what the rogue needs is not more damage or strenght or penetration Or any other miniscule parameter  , they need a decent AOE!! , which gives it a lot of relevance in dg,  a totally rework of "ricochet" skill! bring us a rain of daggers :canada_rage:, and bring back the old reflexes skill, why not xd:not_okay: 

so i can back to play my rogue :me_gusta1:

Let's be all honest here, meanwhile it's the pvp side you guys are talking about. Many of you clearly ignoring the fact that there is pve and the effect it gives on pve is insane. not everyone wants pvp. But yes a seeker being the most high dps char in ws. I don't see the reason for it to tank. Again everything is really broken. I bet elf don't use a single heal character in such parties

Let's be all honest here, meanwhile it's the pvp side you guys are talking about. Many of you clearly ignoring the fact that there is pve and the effect it gives on pve is insane. not everyone wants pvp. But yes a seeker being the most high dps char in ws. I don't see the reason for it to tank. Again everything is really broken. I bet elf don't use a single heal character in such parties

No decent dps needs a healer for anything in this game. Including chief. Stop pretending like elf dps characters are somehow special. You are definietly doing something wrong if you need a healer as a dps for pve. This whole pve argument makes no sense since there really isn't any significant competition there. And no weekly ratings don't count because the one who wastes more time wins those generally speaking.

Also people do take priests in parties for the buffs. If i was a mc dps i'd take a shaman or a necro with me since one gives a damage buff and the other a crit dmg buff. Priests got both and nobody takes druids so in a sense mc is better in that regard.

I agree that pvp changes affect double or triple in pve,

But don't pretend that Dps elfs are the only self-sufficient because it is stupid, anyone can do it even legion players

20 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I bet elf don't use a single heal character in such parties

this problem affects legion too, dps focused classes these days can reach the strenght needed to run any dungeon in the game whiout requiring either tanks or healers in their party wich... is a problem

18 hours ago, lewis said:

I agree that pvp changes affect double or triple in pve,

But don't pretend that Dps elfs are the only self-sufficient because it is stupid, anyone can do it even legion players

Dps, yes sure, before update seeker could tank anyway, why does it receive such tanking talent when it's the top dps class in whole ws.

9 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Dps, yes sure, before update seeker could tank anyway, why does it receive such tanking talent when it's the top dps class in whole ws.

Probably to let a largely unuseable skill (inner rage) to come into play to fix the ~20% damage nerf received in the earlier updates and they needed some other form of defence in exchange to being < 2k hp in pve sets and barely 3k hp in pvp sets.

Who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 5:45 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

BTW today a seeker with it's new talent in arena with 0 HP killed a shaman and chief alone lmao😂😂 duck bro

0 bar hp it mean die bro!! what u mean with 0 hp bar is not possible. give video prof. if it really happen maybe its a bug. so far i never see like that, including my experience. 

32 minutes ago, wantoohoo said:

0 bar hp it mean die bro!! what u mean with 0 hp bar is not possible. give video prof. if it really happen maybe its a bug. so far i never see like that, including my experience. 

hp bar can display 0 of you heal using any source but you take damage before it displays the healing

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

hp bar can display 0 of you heal using any source but you take damage before it displays the healing

yes they can fix it along with the talent